Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Ascender

around my head

i can see auras around other people's head......but why not around my self???? it is annoying.....I can see the aura around my fingers hands arms.....but not my head.....what can i do???
Old 04-10-2015, 07:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe you have a blockage around your own head?
Old 04-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Maybe you have a blockage around your own head?

hm....and would that mean??
Old 04-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account

I mean, there could be something in your energy blocking out the light.... if that makes sense? When you put something in front of the sun it blocks it out and all you see are shadows instead... like with the solar eclipse :) So, we all generate our own inner light, which is what you see in the aura, the light radiating outwards. But if there's a blockage then you won't be able to see anything, instead it can look grey, black, or maybe just empty as if nothing exists there.

Blockages are usually beliefs we have about ourselves, which say things like "I am not worthy of this light"... (as a very broad example), so the belief being a tangible thought-form will block out that light. Considering you're having trouble seeing around your head, which is crown chakra area, it could be a belief as simple as "I am not connected to my divinity"... though what is strange is that you can see it around others and yet most people don't have open crown chakras.

I don't really know... it's just a possibility. :) Are you a good visualiser? You can use your mind's eye to look too, see if you get anything then. :)
Old 04-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Ascender

wow......well def something to think about......
nearly all my life i was not thinking very positively about me.....but i thought i am over it.....since 4 years now....hm......doing a lot of positiv thinking....and saying affirmations....well...hm
Old 04-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Ascender

oh ...and by the way Scarlett....can you see auras?
Old 04-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

I can see mine, and maybe others close to me.... not good with long distance though, if that's what you're asking.

Though, I can do intuitive drawings, but I never tried for another person before.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Ascender

well some can see the aura even on a pic.....but actually i am too scared to put my pic up here
Old 04-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I tried a small intuitive drawing for you, there was a lot of emphasis initially on the grey bit which felt like a void. Maybe you have a physical problem in that area too.

Interesting that I did see a large black bit at the top too. The green is the outline of your aura,which as you can see is broken in places, so maybe there are some rips or tears there. I got a lot of red grounding energy for you at the bottom there, so you'd be maybe a well physically tuned in individual (not like me then ), a lot of blue, and some red and orange. The pink is the heart chakra(but I was unsure here, because I might have just been seeing my own since it's my strongest area), the light-yellow lines you can see by the grey void to me represented your kundalini stream. It's average width and only risen to the solar plexus chakra, which is usual for most humans.

As anything, take it as a pinch of salt, *for entertainment purposes only*, and refer to your own intuition.

Old 04-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Ascender

well i am impressed thank you for doing it for me

funny enough...i do see very often blue around my hands.....and arms....unless i am at work.....than i see pink-ish / red

and a lot for healing

but i still wonder about this black thingy