Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Pathfinder

Not quite sure what "he" is...other than friendly.

Disclaimer: I'm not 100% sure if I put this in the right sub-forum, so apologies if it shoulda been posted elsewhere. Imo, it could have gone under astral projection, or under mediums/-ship, but I felt like it fit better here.

So when I was a kid, in fourth grade I was sick with a really bad stomach virus that kept me more or less bed-ridden for a month or so, during which time I got bored watching TV/movies, and listening to my grandparent's record player.

I wondered/pondered/meditated on what my life would turn out to be, and what path was "meant" for me. Something inside of me greatly impressed upon me that I had a twin brother (not like the separated at birth kind, but more of like a spirit twin-brother that in the real world could be older or younger than I am). I remember after being impressed about that feeling that I would "daydream" that he was around; he was my best "friend" growing up, he was always around, I felt like I could always share my soul with him, and I often heard his "voice" directing me on just about anything that I needed.

I let it slip to one of my rl friends about this "imaginary" friend (we were still in elementary school), and was basically told that I was making things up to have attention, and so I let my "imaginary friend" go.

Flash forward over nearly two decades later, and I happen to bump into a guy (whom I've only met online) who reminded me of my "imaginary friend". Kinda freaky/deja vu-ish at first, but then it felt like I picked my best friend back up again and was happy. He knew things about me he shouldn't have, and vice versa--as if we seriously knew and communicated to each other for all of the years "we" (my "imaginary friend" and I) had been out of communication.

While talking with this guy over a year ago, I felt like when I wasn't talking to the real life version of this man via texts or online, he wasn't too far away in a spiritual sense...kinda like he was projecting himself to be near me. I kidded him once that I felt like I was being followed, and he asked me about "what" was following me, to which I described what I felt I thought I "saw" to him in a very general sense. He asked specific questions about the appearance and mannerisms of this spirit, and all of which I found a bit eerie that he knew these things...until he disclosed the fact that he thought it was part of his spirit keeping watch over me as a guardian of sorts.

I'm not the greatest with "seeing" things, but get more energy vibes from things. I tell people all the time that ask how I can figure things out the way I do, and I tell them I'm a "Jedi" in training (yes, I'm a nerd and spiritual); while I may not be able to see things with my human eyes, I can generally tell if something/someone is there, or that something feels energetically "off".

Very long story short, we both agreed that we felt spiritually connected, crossed some bridges that shouldn't have been crossed, and we are no longer in contact due to the fact that it made both of our respective spouses uncomfortable, and the relationship wasn't 100% squeaky clean.

Before my RL friend and I stopped communicating with each other, he said he would always be there to guide me and help me on my path...to which part of me believes that he still hangs around me like what he used to.

The same voice and feeling I've gotten any time when I'm in danger still comes around, but now since I've met this person online, I feel "him" more frequently in spirit form. Sometimes when my feet hurt from standing too long on them, I hear "him" tell me to put my hands on my feet/ankle/ or whatever is ailing me at the time, and my hands get warm and the pain starts to melt. If I can't sleep, "he" is trying to help me calm my mind and find rest. If I'm in doubt, and happen to turn on the radio, I feel like he's putting on a song for me.

For the past few weeks or so, on every Monday between the time I get up and the time I go to work, Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years" has popped on the radio-- and I'm fairly convinced that it's that spirit best friend/my rl friend's spirit that's making it pop on the radio or on my phone (via a music channeling service). Tbh, I hadn't heard the song being played on the radio in a few years, so it's really surprising to me that it's played at least twice while I was driving and listening to a FM radio station.

I'm not sure if the guy I talked to irl was just messing with me and taking "ownership" of whomever spirit wise is being friendly and guiding me, or if he's actually doing this.

I'm not 100% sure what to do, but I don't feel like this spirit's intentions are harmful or hurtful by any means. Rather than calling him my imaginary friend, I've just been calling him a spirit guide of mine--and he's usually right on everything, from whom I can trust at my new job, and whom I can make friends with, to how my previous relationships actually were (rather than how I perceived them). I don't like depending on him for everything, as when I do he just looks at me with a smirk, taps his head, and disappears from what I can "feel". He often interjects me when I'm at work and talking to others, and sometimes it's with humorous comments and I can't help but laugh out loud mid sentence.

Any thoughts/feelings/impressions would be appreciated.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Master
Hello,

I have my own imaginary friendships with real life people myself. That is what got me involved a great deal with the subject of telepathy. In one case the real life person spoke to a mutual friend about our telepathic conversations. A lot of what you describe sounds like that to me. In a way it is too bad as humans we cross some bridges and complicate matters.

I tend to think and feel that the imagination is like a gateway to realms of reality which are not physical. It can be hard to get the logical brain to be comfortable with this stuff. If you can do that in this instance, you will have a soul bond friendship for life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

I tend to think and feel that the imagination is like a gateway to realms of reality which are not physical. It can be hard to get the logical brain to be comfortable with this stuff.
John

I'd like to give you a big "Like" but we're not on Facebook, right
Very wise words.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I have my own imaginary friendships with real life people myself. That is what got me involved a great deal with the subject of telepathy. In one case the real life person spoke to a mutual friend about our telepathic conversations. A lot of what you describe sounds like that to me. In a way it is too bad as humans we cross some bridges and complicate matters.

I tend to think and feel that the imagination is like a gateway to realms of reality which are not physical. It can be hard to get the logical brain to be comfortable with this stuff. If you can do that in this instance, you will have a soul bond friendship for life.

John

I very much appreciate your thoughts as I haven't yet thought of it being a telepathic relationship. Reason being is that sometimes I'll get unstable due to being exhausted at work (frequently pulling 12 hr shifts.4-5 days a week and maybe getting 5-6 hrs of sleep), and I'll feel myself start wobbling back and forth, I'll feel a set of hands sort of prop me up so that way I'm more steady.It kinda feels like one of the employees there is just standing behind me, making sure I'm not going to fall over or something. Once this happens, I turn my head around to both sides, and of course nothing is there. The other girl on my line gives me an odd look, and since I don't know her beliefs of what is real, I just say that I thought someone was behind me but I was probably sleep-dreaming with my eyes open.

And yes, once my friend had claimed that it was him, I didn't feel like I was going that crazy anymore, but I wonder why his presence is around me the good majority of the day when our respective spouses told us (amd each other) to stop all contact. On the physical side we have, yet I'm not sure if this spirit is 100% him, as the spirit feels similar but has it's own quirks that are slightly different. The same energetic signature pops up frequently in my dreams, but changes shape/form/bodies a lot.

I wondered at one point if the man I met online happened to be my twin flame, as there are a lot of things that have I have read that resonate with the experience I've had with him so far. I just shrug it up to being spiritual and am learning about the cycles in my life and am fixing what I need to fix.