Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-03-2015, 12:43 PM
wanderlusterer

We all share the same Earth Star and Soul Star?

Hi guys :)

Was just thinking, besides the 7 main chakras we apparently have the Soul Star and Earth Star chakras right? I think the Earth Star is actually located not just below our feet, but right at the very core of the planet earth. As such, we are all connected like that to every human being through this chakra.

What then about the Soul Star? Well, perhaps Soul Star is the bridge between us and the rest of the (probably more than one) universes. It is like a "port" where we plug our many Crown chakras into, and on the other side is plugged into the universes. This might explain things like universal knowledge, people suddenly knowing things when someone else from across the world learns something, akashic records, ect.

This could also mean that beyond the Soul Star there could be a Soul Star 2, that connects several "realms" or "universes" to a more central port, and that to even more connections, and so on, even to a Soul Star 9999. Though, if this proves true, then it does imply also that there is a definite centre, and existence would actually be finite..

WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT
Old 10-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Ascender
I dont think so. The centre of the earth has a very different feel to the earth star chakra.

But interesting idea.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

No, the Universe is infinite. The chakras are personal.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:57 PM
wanderlusterer

Ah okay just a thought haha. Have personally never felt either :(
Old 12-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Suspended

That's just new-age misinformation, anyway.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Guide
How many people here have direct experience with the things he's asking? Just saying, people seem to be coming down hard. :)

@Wanderluster, I think you have some points, it's rough, but hey, that's what's learning about, polishing off your ideas, getting some direct experience.

With chakras, there's a good book on the various layers how it works you might be interested in. I'll have to look it up, but anyway....I haven't directly experienced the earth star, so can't speak directly, but have seen that there is a connection, akin to a pillar of light within one's aura that passes through all the other chakras, deep down. I never bothered to study it as I am preoccupied with my own experiences with the "soul star."

Now I have noticed that there are individual/personal chakras, but there are several layers to one's auric field as well as incredible depth to one's chakras. As well as various manners in which they connect/interconnect.

On that note....I'm not sure why the idea of unity, or inter-connectedness is so abhorrent, but yes it's there, through the soul star and other chakras. You can experience it, anyone can, it's there for all.

Quote:
This could also mean that beyond the Soul Star there could be a Soul Star 2, that connects several "realms" or "universes" to a more central port, and that to even more connections, and so on, even to a Soul Star 9999. Though, if this proves true, then it does imply also that there is a definite centre, and existence would actually be finite..
I think personally the only problem I have is that the approach is from our limited perspective going to a multidimensional concept.

There's a certain point where our concepts of linearity fall apart, you start to get to where there is no-time, no space, no beginning, infinite connectedness, and suchness. I can write these things down, but they are best experienced directly, and thankfully, are available to all who choose.

So I think you are doing well, and encourage you to further refine, and develop your thoughts, but based on direct experience rather than second hand knowledge.