Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Suspended

The chakras can be spinning the wrong way or blocked or have entities or thought-forms attached to them. All these things can cause problems.
A good book that deals with this is 'Spirit Release: A Practical Handbook' by sue allen. l believe she knows what she's talking about.

Quote:
About the Author
A qualified psychotherapist, Sue Allen is well known for her work in this area and has worked with hundreds of students. She has had articles on her work published in the Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Woman's Own, Fate & Fortune and many other magazines. She lives in London, England

Quote:
Spirit Release covers psychic attack, curses, witchcraft, spirit attachment, haunting, soul rescue, deliverance and exorcism. This comprehensive guide has been developed over many years as course material in the College of Psychic Studies in London. It looks at the symptoms of psychic attack and spiritual attachments, what to do and how to prevent them.

Also, lnstead of meditating you could simply call down Peace from above. This will probably help you more..
Old 09-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Pathfinder
i am unable to read anymore for some reason i just fall asleep i use to

i always ask god for help every day

is there a certain way to call?
Old 09-03-2015, 09:51 AM
SecretSquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma
not yet i thought yoga might be good to get me healthy

i think my mind is just so racey

what is the black diamond to focus on?

I can try it again i have tried a thousand times i never feelbetter tho which i dont understand even a healer was unable to help

The squares were me using emojis on my phone which the site doesn't support. Just a smiley face! Haha

Lillian Eden is great, she talks you through the whole meditation so you can try to leave your thoughts for a moment and focus on her voice. It seems you really need to calm yourself. Are you full of anxiety?

Yoga is great for mind, body and spirit. Maybe even try getting creative.. Drawing, painting, scribbling.. Anything to get those pent up negatives outside of yƓurself and let it go.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma

I have a friend who is very very sick I cant figure out what is wrong other than extreme mental illness. I could talk about her more another time. I grew up with her since grade 2 and they just came back into my life. We always felt like we knew each other in a past life or something. But they seem to suffer too much in this life.

Hello,

Mental Illness is one of the hardest things to heal. May I ask if your friend is under the care of a doctor or therapist?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Tedahson

I would recommend something else here. Since your mind is racing all over the place the most basic thing to do is to ground yourself. Meditation might in some cases even uplift you more and the mind will be even more unquenchable.

Try walking for atleast one hour a day and dring at lesat 2-3 litres of water a day. And try walking with bare feet on the ground if its not too cold, that really gives you a good connection with the earth and the mind stops racing, because the energy goes from your mind to the ground. This is the case with a lot of people - the lotus chakra is too open and the ground chakra is blocked because of fear and similar emotions.
Just don't think about it at all, the more you focus on "what's wrong" and "how to fix it" the more you're all over the place. Just relax and walk.

Let me know how it works out if you try it ;)
Old 09-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
i am unable to read anymore for some reason i just fall asleep i use to

i always ask god for help every day

is there a certain way to call?

Well, lf you can read this forum you should be able to read a page now and then. But, l know what you mean, l don't like reading myself. l just get a kindle or ibook version and they can read it aloud for me..

Calling the Peace or Force or Healing Light from above is like praying or aspiring. lt should be a sincere 'call from the heart', though. lf it descends, you'll definitely know, because it's a very concrete experience..
Old 10-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Ascender
You have an attachment pulling all your chakras out of place. Pm me if you want me to look into it further.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder
I keep a statue of dura and kali ma always in front of me in the kitchen

ON some of my meds i noticed my mind is slower and calmer so i tried to medidate and i felt last night the first time in my life i actually got some where

I just counted and in and out and kept thinking o the word kundalini which is what my spirit guide kept telling me to follow.

Last edited by pinkkarma : 11-03-2015 at 02:31 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder
my friend is really far gone to the point i saw her after five years or so i could nont even recgonize her, she had lost so much weight and aged . I didn't know who i was looking at. She has seen drs all her life like me. Both of us have been in therapy since our late teens with all sorts of shrinks. P-docs.

For me it has not always been suffering i mean times were good then they go bad like a roller coaster. For her thinks seemed to be a lot worse. I was told i was a woman who was burned alive in my past life. Both by tarot cards and then again by a physic(friend of mine). I never told the other.

I followed my dreams in life to became who I wan'ted to be. But clearly something is still there trying to pull me back and wont let go.

Last edited by pinkkarma : 11-03-2015 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder
was going to try with the rose quartz first while wear tiger eyes and tourmaline