Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2015, 05:11 PM
DeliaAkio

Chakra opening and aligning exercises

I have recently started to do a really good chakra opening/alignment visualization, as part of the psychic development course I'm taking.

I have practised tai chi and chi kung for many years and I thought I had my crown and sacral chakras open (although I called them ba hui and dantien). About two weeks after I had started to do the chakra visualization almost daily, I had a really intense experience. It hasn't happened again since then, but I continue to do this exercise, to which we have now added the 8th chakra or cone of power.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to expect, but I'm sure I'll get there. I'll just keep on working and following my intuition.

I would love to hear of other people's experiences.

Virtual hugs
Old 06-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Master
Dan Tien is not your sacral chakra...

My experiences, too many to mention. I'll tell you one though. Once I was giving a workshop and had the attendees feel each other's auras and my and my partner's as well.
One of them thought he was well trained in energy work, he was paranormal, could see things. He started to feel directed over my chakras, which is not really the done thing. That can be too intense, too much, too intimate. And if someone isn't gentle, it can feel like someone whacked you.
So I stood there, chuckled, thought I'd let him continue and tell him later why he shouldn't do it that way.
But suddenly I felt my entire aura bulge and he was pushed backwards by it. He was quite shocked. I suspect he thought I'd done that deliberately, but I hadn't. Just that my energy system decided to push him away, too close for comfort.
I felt so protected! And yes, it was an awesome experience!

Had another weird thing when I was still new to energy work, grounding, chakras. It happened when I was doing my first of three intuitive development courses. We had to visualize something, if I remember correctly it had to do with love or relationships. So I thought of my partner at the time. I felt pressure on my heart chakra and it was as if it withdrew in the front. At the back however, it bulged. As if I had a lump on my back. As if my heart chakra was trying to get away from my partner. Really weird.
Needless to say the relationship was difficult, even though I was still in love with him at the time. But clearly my heart knew better!
Old 06-03-2015, 12:00 PM
DeliaAkio

Thanks

Wow! Thanks for sharing those great experiences, FairyCrystal. This is all really exciting.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Master
Yeah, the things that can happen...
Just remembered another one, that I had forgotten. Was around the same time as the experience with the heart chakra, when I was doing the intuitive development courses. I had a good connection with one of the assistants and one day she wasn't there, she was ill. So during the break I send her a "hello", energetically, just to great her.
And what I got back was a full blow in the gut, 3rd chakra. As if someone had punched me in the stomach with full force. It took me more than an hour to recover. I didn't really understand what had happened. I'm guessing she had her defenses up because she was ill and then me reaching out, barged into an automatic reflex so to speak.
And back then my 3rd chakra was rather weak, nor was I accustomed yet to having my own shielding up, just in case. But that was real bad, a horrible blow! Both to my ego and my energy system, haha.
Old 15-03-2015, 07:09 AM
wakinglife

Wow love the stories!! Thank you for sharing :)