Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

White Aura?

I've been staying at my cousin's house and there's a benign entity a few bedrooms down from my room. He's harmless but I'm wary of entities so I've been calling for protection from Angels and my spirit guide at night. I've been getting a lot of messages and vibrations in my crown. Last night, my cousin and I (believing in white magic) lit three white candles(three has been a powerful number for us) and I made an attempt to bring in positive energy into the house. Electronics started going haywire, but I assured that's pretty normal with increased energy flow.

When I went to bed, there was vibrating in my crown again and hands stroking my arms. There were vibrations just around my shoulder blades as well. I had a dream I was being hugged by all these people in white, my late father being one of them. I woke up feeling pure and I have a white aura today. I read white is an aura of purity and it means you're surrounded by divine help. Is there anything else someone could tell me about white auras? This is very auspicious to me.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:55 PM
anotherindigo

I have this too sometimes, dunno
Old 04-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account

White is a transitional colour, it's basically new energy in its pure form. It doesn't stay white, it turns into other colours as it integrates. Sounds like you were imparted fresh energy by your soul family which after a couple of weeks will probably have disappeared and changed into other colours like green or blue or violet which is compatible with your system.

Walking around with a permanently white aura is pretty much impossible because it either means your body can handle it (extremely unlikely unless you're an incarnated avatar or something because the body is naturally dense and can't hold such high frequencies) or dead/approaching death (in which case you wouldn't be walking around anyway, unless you were one of those vampires from Twilight ).

It's normal to have some white around you on a daily basis as a lightworker, but it'll rarely be the colour of your entire aura for very long.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:28 PM
anotherindigo

Scarlett, what can happen when you have vibrations you can't handle? Cn you die from it? What to do against this?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherindigo
Scarlett, what can happen when you have vibrations you can't handle? Cn you die from it? What to do against this?

Yes, you can die from it. That is why Kundalini awakenings are so dangerous. The energy is too high input for the body to handle, it's like hooking yourself up to 1000 volts of electricity. As I am going through my Kundalini awakening I can't meditate because I can tap into that type of energy all too easily and it has made me violently sick in the past, just like a series of strong electric shocks probably would do.

You probably don't need to worry about that though, there are energetic safeguards in place to protect against this kind of thing if you're not ready for it and can't handle it. In my own case I just quit meditating so problem solved. I can handle a life of no meditation (to my own chagrin admittedly), but some people can't. They need it to expand their energy. My active Kundalini just naturally expands mine for me without having to do anything.

So anyway, this is why spiritual purification is a process, the body needs to gradually build its resistance to higher voltages through growth. Your soul is like a baby plant, when it first emerges it's not going to be able to handle a lot of weight, but through care it becomes a strong tree able to bear anything. Most people's energetic systems are like baby plants, if that, but with nurture and time will be able to carry much higher voltages of energy.

So when your body can handle it, you don't get sick. If my abusive step-dad was to experience the energy going through me on a daily basis he'd probably have a heart attack and pass over. It's too powerful for his energetic state. To be fair it almost killed me too. But I'm fine with it now, no problem at all. I'm a maturing tree and can bear a lot more much easier. :-)
Old 04-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh, and to the OP, your soul family was probably channelling that energy to you, so it didn't come from them either. They're probably not even able to carry pure white light even without a physical body. You gotta be like Jesus or something to handle that. You'll be able to tell from the clothing they wear. On the other side they wear robes which indicate how much light they can hold. The purest subtlest colour that I know of is white. The ascended masters usually have white robes with gold linings. I was blessed enough to meet a spirit like that, once. Though I think he was from higher up in my soul family. But immediate soul family of me and most regulars on this forum are probably blue or indigo beings, not white. Though they'd contain white in them, more than we probably can carry on earth.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:39 PM
anotherindigo

Wow, thank you very much. That may explain the cracking joints a couple weeks ago when I tried to meditate and awaken my kundalini and I had many other physological symptoms aswell, all my nerves are dead now.. Most helpful thing I've read what you wrote there lol. Glad you know what you're doing and that's all good. I'll stop this and keep it normal. Thanks again :)
E: It's interesting what energy (something some people don't even believe in) can do, half of my room was making cracking noises at that time and I could felt the blood rush to my head and all that.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
White is a transitional colour, it's basically new energy in its pure form. It doesn't stay white, it turns into other colours as it integrates. Sounds like you were imparted fresh energy by your soul family which after a couple of weeks will probably have disappeared and changed into other colours like green or blue or violet which is compatible with your system.

Walking around with a permanently white aura is pretty much impossible because it either means your body can handle it (extremely unlikely unless you're an incarnated avatar or something because the body is naturally dense and can't hold such high frequencies) or dead/approaching death (in which case you wouldn't be walking around anyway, unless you were one of those vampires from Twilight ).

It's normal to have some white around you on a daily basis as a lightworker, but it'll rarely be the colour of your entire aura for very long.

Thanks! I find it interesting that the day before this happened I'd been talking to my cousin about increasing the amount of energy I could take in. I'm a musician and I keep having this idea of doing concerts, using the music as meditation, and sending out the energy to the audience to give them an amazing experience. Except I knew that I'd need to be able to increase the capacity because I still don't hold enough.

Lately when I've been meditating it's been pretty intense to the point where I get skittish and have to stop. It's overwhelming. I think I can handle it, I just lack the mental preparation.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Ascender
My aura is white base colour all the time.

I agree that white is transitonal but not the energy itself it would indicate that your in a transitional state. Moving to a higher frequency or maybe they expanded your potential zone so you can absorb more.

Generally white indicates purity but purity is not exactly what we think it is sometimes. Its more like being true to yourself. In the tao for example being a wife and mother is an example of purity because you are expressing your nature. It can represent spiritual growth too.

Last edited by dryad : 05-03-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Ascended masters and guides wear colour coded robes so you can identify them in their non physical forms?

Not sure about that scarlett...

And my aura is permanently white base colour.

I agree that white is transitonal but not the energy itself it would indicate that your in a transitional state. Moving to a higher frequency or maybe they expanded your potential zone so you can absorb more.

Generally white indicates purity but purity is not exactly what we think it is sometimes. Its more like being true to yourself. In the tao for example being a wife and mother is an example of purity because you are expressing your nature. It can represent spiritual growth too.

Thanks for explaining this. Purity from this perspective definitely makes sense.