Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 08:33 PM
dreamer

Free your mind and the rest will follow.

When your heart meets your mind with total trust and acceptance, your mind will be free to shine in all its brilliance warming and bringing to flower all the fairweather seeds planted in your fertile mind. Without trust the mind's brilliant light is dulled into a haze of bitter resentment and uncooperation, in such conditions fairweather seeds lay dormant and flowers are scarce.
Old 19-01-2007, 12:36 AM
ljepotica

Hey dreamer,

I see your point but I think that your heart needs to be free as well. The heart is to do with emotions and until you decide to free your heart and negative feelings/emotions you cannot free your mind...the way I see it is that there needs to be a co-operation, free your mind but also love with your heart and then it all falls into place...

Hope I made sense there!!
Old 19-01-2007, 03:41 AM
cweiters

Hay dreamer I agree with ljepotica if I free my heart will my mind follow?
Old 19-01-2007, 07:13 AM
dreamer

Thats the way I always tried to do it but I have found that the heart only fully opens when the mind is trusted and allowed to shine. This is my experience, seemed back to front to me too but its worked for me. Its true there needs to be co operation between the two and it starts with the heart trusting the mind but for me the heart only opens when the mind is trusted and then it becomes a self perpetuating cycle. Love your mind.
Old 27-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Lapis

Lightbulb

Here's the astrological side of this. We've entered a 'new age' the astrological Age of Aquarius. Very briefly, Aquarius is an Air sign meaning mental/mind/thinking process etc. But.....Aquarius is ruled by Uranus which is the "higher octave" of Mercury. Mercury has to do with our ability to think, mentally perceive, collect data, and then verbalize or write about what we've perceived in physicality on a daily basis.

Uranus however is a higher octave of this meaning that through Uranus we're able to perceive far beyond the 'norm' of daily life. Uranus is higher mind, higher consciousness, higher awareness and perceives far beyond/faster/higher energies and realities etc. than Mercury does. So humanity is right now displaying more and more Uranian awareness and dreamer has been showing this all over the place for the past few weeks. I hope you don't mind me saying this dreamer. It's a compliment.....you living manifestation of this new Age consciousness.

Opposite Aquarius is the sign of Leo. Guess what Leo rules? The Heart. Our purified higher Hearts MUST be equally integrated with our new higher consciousness, expanded Uranian awareness, or we'll just be cold heartless unfeeling genious and we already know what that brings. Big "downfalls"! "The KEY is in your Heart!"

Higher level pure Heart (Leo) working in tandom with higher level expanded mind (Uranus) is what this "new age" Aquarius is really about.

Last edited by Lapis : 27-01-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Closed Thread