Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-01-2021, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Why Does The Universe Hate Me?

I feel like Job in the Old Testament. I get kicked when Im low. Spirits touch my private parts and give me insane itches. Low chance circumstances happen... negative ones. Ive been completely stripped of my pride. People say things that go against my soul.. The Devil is always standing over my shoulder. Eyes follow me around the room, always in the interest of stripping my pride. Other things happen that strip my pride.. synchrocies. My Own family treats me unreasonably. Im constantly getting "nudged" by invisible forces. Im always getting visions of things i dont want to see. My airways are always getting shoved full of air or closed up. All these things happen simultaneously sometimes. If i defeat one, another happens. i cant feel my face sometimes so idk what face im making. i just want to make a serious face all day so everybody knows im not happy with the way things are. Help?

PS. this is poorly organized. i put edits in random places for the most part.

Last edited by MatteoFontes1996 : 26-01-2021 at 10:27 PM.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:23 AM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
I feel like Job in the Old Testament. I get kicked when Im low. Spirits touch my private parts and give me insane itches. Low chance circumstances happen... negative ones. Ive been completely stripped of my pride. People say things that go against my soul.. The Devil is always standing over my shoulder. Eyes follow me around the room, always in the interest of stripping my pride. Other things happen that strip my pride.. synchrocies. My Own family treats me unreasonably. Im constantly getting "nudged" by invisible forces. Im always getting visions of things i dont want to see. My airways are always getting shoved full of air or closed up. All these things happen simultaneously sometimes. If i defeat one, another happens. i cant feel my face sometimes so idk what face im making. i just want to make a serious face all day so everybody knows im not happy with the way things are. Help?

Hello, lovely. I can relate to some of what you're going through. I'm actually in an active battle against a mean spirit too. It used to give me terrible itches and fill my room and the space around me with this horrible feeling like bad things were going to happen to me. Here's how I'm fighting it:

Pray this prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel multiple times https://magickalmusings.blog/2012/08...lp-protection/

Give whatever holy figure or spirit you believe in/worship permission to heal your energy field, heal all your chakras, remove any blockages, and fill any holes in your energy field. I have to say it a lot, but see how it works out for you.

Give Archangel Michael permission to cleanse your room, your house, your body, everything and tell him to purge the spaces of anything that wishes to harm you. You also can try saying, "This is my personal space and nothing is allowed to be here without my consent".

Tell Archangel Michael to guard you and protect you. Try some of these things and see how they work. You don't have to suffer. It will work out; there are spirits that love you just like there are spirits that want to hurt you. If you need more help, please come talk to me.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:02 AM
Knower
Lightbulb may i suggest something?

First, allow me to tell you something I have feeling with you, you must raise your vibration there is a good chance due to exposure, maybe in mistake or lower vibration that you attracted attention first thing
I suggest you go to the spiritual shop get a black tourmaline to wear it on you
preferably as a necklace and when you go sleep beneth your pillow just purify it before and charge it at sunlight, second thing you must start clear your space at youtube there is a tibetan bowl put that sound for like an hour in each room, third you will need cleanse your aura take a cup of water small pinch of salt(normal kitchen salt)
then blend them together take few sips every day(don't drink the whole glass use rest water to spring them a bit in your house ) and the
last thing use angelic high vibration music at youtube play the one you feel that makes you feel good not
all high vibration music match to everyone and last use water bowl every day just fill it with water the presence of the water element helps calm down and support energeticly and emotionally, and keep drinking water the more high you vibrate the more water you need you feel
that when vibration are high you will feel better emotionally and mental powers will be increased as well as physical condition same mood you see things in much better and illuminated perspective.
Old 29-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996

Try this: Ask your Higher Self to reveal Itself to you and to raise your consciousness to a higher consciousness, ask this daily and before sleep, do this until it happens, you'll know when the Higher Self comes. This is how I did it, nobody taught me, I just did what I felt I have to do and it worked and everything improved.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I sent Archangel Michael a few messages. I don't know if he replied or not. I don't know what he wants more of from me specifically. Thanks for the reply I genuinely feel ya love.

I like water. I may buy a black tourmaline.

I am going to go a whole month asking God to reveal himself to me before bed. I can lyk if He says yes. This got me excited.

Also, I'm going to go some days pardoning EVERYONE OF EVERYTHING. I am going to do these things separately, so I may know what the cure is.
Old 25-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
Something that works for me to remove "bad luck" energy is drinking a plant which makes you vomit.....*excerpt*
Wait, could this be harmful?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Administrator
Yes it could be harmful it,makes no sense to try it

Namaste