Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-12-2020, 09:48 PM
1337_d00d

Seeking first the Kingdom

This verse has puzzled me for a while, what the Kingdom means and how to look for it, but as more and more of the Bible is getting clearer, at least through the way I intepret things, I think I have an answer for this one.

That the Kingdom is 'among' or 'within' is already established but how to 'seek' and how everything is subsequently added by this seeking is the mysterious part. But as is being touched upon more and more these days, I'm pretty sure 'the Kingdom' are your energy centers (churches) and the energy (Christ). So seeking it means to simply turn your attention to it (look) and by doing so you start to get in touch with the energy aspect of things. Now, by solving things on the energetic they get solved in the physical because the energetic plane is the template for the physical - so it truly becomes the Kingdom of God because this is where things are determined how they play out. And as I mentioned earlier this parallels to the event horizon of black holes and a theorized event horizon of the entire universe, whever information is stored and is the projected to appear as holographic physical matter.

That is how dreams can be prophetic - they either show or change the energetic mapping for which reality then plays out.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Guide
That "kingdom" is a very specific state of perception. If you're interested pm me, I'm in a tradition that can get you there if this is what you are seeking.

Forgive me for not understanding the black hole analogy - but in context to energy, getting at the base or root of something is the only way to cut off our entanglement with it. If we try to seek out a solution to an energy problem in the physical world we are only playing with the manifestation or effect and not really addressing the root cause.

Cause always preceeds effect. _/\_
Old 28-12-2020, 02:41 AM
Ah, seeking the Kingdom of Heaven first changed my life.

First comes the contemplation:

What is a Kingdom?
What is Heaven?
How does one seek them?
1 question leads to another and another - a Kingdom has to have residents/subjects....
it mean there is a King presiding over it and them....
Where is this place?
Is it a metaphor?
If it dwells within - what does that exactly mean?
And so on...a very exciting study, research, pondering, questioning,
discussing, digging, thus seeking it up-close and personal, indeed, 24/7; "first'' means first. (It doesn't mean only...but first.)
And then you do see ---everything does come.

It's like you're in the center of the Universe, (seeking God's Kingdom) and now it is serving your every need...
you're acknowledging Him and He is making your path straight.
Quite a change. :)

It's sister instruction (clue to life) is in Psalm 37.
''Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.''
(Of course, when you've gotten that far - all you desire is Him...hehehe,
the Lord is so funny, He is very cute.)

Each Christian must make it a priority in their life, at least for a period - weeks.
Or else what are they doing? Not listening to Jesus...that's for sure!
That's how I see it...you either follow Jesus' instructions or you do not.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2020, 02:55 AM
Master

I guess the context is clear:
Quote:
Matthew 6

Do Not Be Anxious

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?[g] 28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
That "kingdom" is a very specific state of perception. If you're interested pm me, I'm in a tradition that can get you there if this is what you are seeking.

Forgive me for not understanding the black hole analogy - but in context to energy, getting at the base or root of something is the only way to cut off our entanglement with it. If we try to seek out a solution to an energy problem in the physical world we are only playing with the manifestation or effect and not really addressing the root cause.

Cause always precedes effect. _/\_

That might not be accurate. I believe the present is the point of power that creates past, present, future.

That "kingdom" is your own inner source-of-knowledge that can be accessed only by turning inwards.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Ah, Matthew Ch 6 - very meaningful for me!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2020, 04:35 PM
1337_d00d

I think the crux of the matter is that everything you have in your external reality also has a 'blueprint' in your energetic reality. That means to get any change in the external it has to be changed on the energetic level. The "parable" of the black hole is that the information concerning an object is stored on it's horizon, while the projection of it's physical reality is "projected" in the same manner a hologram is projected from a 2D surface, where the information is stored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That might not be accurate. I believe the present is the point of power that creates past, present, future.

That "kingdom" is your own inner source-of-knowledge that can be accessed only by turning inwards.

That's interesting. So have you ever sucessfully altered the past?
Old 28-12-2020, 08:23 PM
1337_d00d

So as I was walking I came to think of something I one could call "energy talk". This is sending and receiving energy purely on that level. This could be what Christ meant when he said the angels will ascend and descend upon the son of man. The energies carry information - thus angels. Thus if anyone has any insights on this aspect that would be great.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d

That's interesting. So have you ever sucessfully altered the past?
Yes, to the extent that, cause-effect wise, things got set up for something to happen in the present (convoluted explanation, isn't it?).

I was faced with a major situation I had no solution to. While walking, I contacted my subconscious and asked for help. When I arrived home, I turned on my kindle and started to read a book I had downloaded the previous day. The book was by an author I never heard of before, that somebody just recommended on a forum a few days earlier. Actually my attention to that post was attracted by somebody replying to a few months old opening post in a thread, to which nobody ever replied until that moment.

The first paragraph I read in the book gave me the solution for my situation, which proved to be the right one.

Surely, this can be attributed to synchronicity, coincidence, whatever. To me, it seemed that things were arranged backwards in the past in such a way that I was offered the help when I needed, in the moment.

I had a handful of such experiences.

Last edited by inavalan : 29-12-2020 at 02:25 AM.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Hello there,

Certainly, my reply to someone else though was in context of energy manifesting. I'm just saying if we play with the result of something we will just do this forever because we aren't getting to the root cause that's all.

We can never know the cause of the shadows dancing if we never look at the light which causes them to manifest, etc...

If our energy system is causing effects and we only chase effects in the present moment then one will absolutely never attain understanding of their underlying causality.