Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2020, 02:02 AM
1337_d00d

Beyond the speed of light

So I thought that it was interesting to think that the speed of light is like a "wall" of this dimension. You could go beyond it, but you would not be visible anymore, obviously.

That also made me think that "speed" is of course travel but it could also be the rate of frequency. Matias de Stefano mentioned beings that have fast moving "merkabas", that can travel unhinged of the laws of this dimension. I suppose he means the aura/energy field.

Any takes on that?
Old 05-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Master
Hi,

When it comes to things like teleportation, we do not travel in physical ways. We just imagine our self in another location and know how to put our self there.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-12-2020, 12:01 AM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

When it comes to things like teleportation, we do not travel in physical ways. We just imagine our self in another location and know how to put our self there.

John

That's astral projection. Of course one could teleport physically, don't be silly.

To me it's obvious, as is becoming a popular concept now, that as you rise in vibration emotionally, eventually you reach a point where the energy is high enough to enable those things.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

John
Yes indeed.. What is faster than the speed of light? The speed of thought. As you say, John, thought + location = you are there.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Master
I don't get why you didn't Google Merkaba to find out what it is.
The Merkaba is not the same as the aura. It is a lightbody that develops along with your spiritual development and growth.
Eventually the idea is that it transforms in the Merkivah.

You can indeed travel with your lightbody. I'd say read up on it online :) (Merkaba and Merkivah).
Old 06-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Merkaba is not the same as the aura. It is a lightbody that develops along with your spiritual development and growth.

You can indeed travel with your lightbody. I'd say read up on it online :) (Merkaba and Merkivah).
I just had a look at it. A very interesting read. The thing that I pick up on is that it still requires thought.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 06-12-2020, 09:43 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Uhm, so what is the difference?
Old 08-12-2020, 02:20 AM
Guide
Merkabah just means "vessel" - a description for a body.
Most if not all the "magic" sounding feats involve building a "ressurection body" or the true "astral" body, sambhogakaya, etc...
My teacher described it best to me as saying it's just made from the intelligence of another realm, therefore the person who accomplishes the spiritual path obtains and enters this body upon death and is truly "liberated" not only from ever having to reincarnate back here in this realm but is obviously free from the confines of it's laws as well.
If you've ever heard of or seen an enlightened being commit maha samadhi that's what they did - they just left the physical and went to occupy the body they built outside of the system and al it's rules of nature here.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Most if not all the "magic" sounding feats involve building a "ressurection body" or the true "astral" body, sambhogakaya, etc...
My teacher described it best to me as saying it's just made from the intelligence of another realm, therefore the person who accomplishes the spiritual path obtains and enters this body upon death and is truly "liberated" not only from ever having to reincarnate back here in this realm but is obviously free from the confines of it's laws as well.
If you've ever heard of or seen an enlightened being commit maha samadhi that's what they did - they just left the physical and went to occupy the body they built outside of the system and al it's rules of nature here.
This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Old 08-12-2020, 06:42 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya

That makes sense, that's the parable of the ten virgins and the talents, i.e. chi/kundalini energy.

I still don't see how this is different from aura as an aura is simply an energy field and I think we are talking about the same energy.