Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-02-2021, 07:13 PM
MatteoFontes1996 MatteoFontes1996 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 10
 
Why am I not allowed to exist?

It's one thing when people around me dont want me to exist. i can deal with that. but when forces in the universe dont want me to exist and impede on my happiness what can I do? Is there a story or something in a religious text about somebody who is always bothered by the universe or people around him?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-02-2021, 07:22 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,675
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
It's one thing when people around me dont want me to exist. i can deal with that. but when forces in the universe dont want me to exist and impede on my happiness what can I do? Is there a story or something in a religious text about somebody who is always bothered by the universe or people around him?

ISAIAH chapter 53 is an obvious text. Book of JOB may also interest you or may not. Other stuff might be said elsewhere but is harder to find...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-02-2021, 01:53 AM
MatteoFontes1996 MatteoFontes1996 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 10
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
ISAIAH chapter 53 is an obvious text. Book of JOB may also interest you or may not. Other stuff might be said elsewhere but is harder to find...

Bless you FallingLeaves.. this is the best reply ive gotten other than the other one youve posted. Isaiah is concerning. Especially because he says "we" and not "you guys". So is Job because it took so long.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-02-2021, 12:02 AM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,675
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoFontes1996
Bless you FallingLeaves.. this is the best reply ive gotten other than the other one youve posted. Isaiah is concerning. Especially because he says "we" and not "you guys". So is Job because it took so long.

yeah... isaiah is meant to establish the idea that for a long time this guy really has noone to turn to, noone that would take his side, and says that a couple of different ways.

I've been told this scripture is about the jewish nation, but, in their sufferings they at least have each other. From the text though, he didn't even have that much.

It must be awful, having the world condemn you, and you only have a little bit of arcane knowledge that noone even wants to get by with...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums