Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-06-2021, 01:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Need help identifying a being

I am a widow of 5 years and have grown accustomed to a certain amount of paranormal activity around my house that I assumed was my husband and possibly a cat or two that also passed. I occasionally would feel what I thought was the cat jump on bed or my husband sit down. I was startled at first but quickly grew accustomed to it. Gradually I started to feel touches, light massages of my neck and shoulders where I have injury and pain.
I am recovering from an illness and it seems like the touches are healing. There is a lot of tingling and shocks to my crown and forehead, lots of clicks and strange sounds in my right ear that now has a high pitched ringing all the time.
For the last month, the activity has increased, almost constant, even when I'm not at home. It is also clear that it's not my husband or cats, I can just tell by how it feels when it touches me. There seems to be more than one, but as its invisible I'm not sure.
I'm not imagining this as some of the activity has been witnessed by my sister and son, like things moving by themselves or electronics acting strangely. My attempts to communicate have been completely unsuccessful. The longer it goes on, the more frequent the visits, to the point it actually gets annoying, so I tried to tell it to stop, asked nicely first and when that didn't work, I commanded it to leave, then tried prayer, used sage and crystals, salt and holy water. Nothing has even slowed it down. I would like to know what is visiting me.
Even though it hasn't harmed me I don't like the fact that it doesn't leave when asked or ordered. I have searched a lot but can't find anything that matches what I have. Its invisible, doesn't communicate with me, isn't limited to my house, and there is more than just one. Sometimes it is cold and sometimes it's hot. It sometimes drops what feels like a fluid on me but there's nothing there I can see or feel. I can feel it touch me but I can't touch it. Sorry this is so long but I wanted to give as much info as possible. I would appreciate any advice I can get.
Old 20-06-2021, 06:49 AM
asearcher

Hi Vedwards!

There is a lot you mention here that has been and is going on. I have had much activity too, but beside from that I notice you describing a tingling and shocks to your crown and forehead - to me it sound as if it is the third eye? Meaning you are more open. Meaning now you are seen. Meaning they will come. It can be a variety of good energy and negative energy. I had to stop meditation as each time I was feeling touched but in a loving way and afterwards there was an increase in paranormal activity. Through meditation and if I get to the in-between-state in my dreams is when the connection is being made. The trick is to shut down. In this state I am as if I am a different person. I am more without fear and that too is how I communicate. I have made it into a thing to not react, to not scream or act aftraid in any other way if there is activity around me in a waked state. This so the negative energy won't feed off my fear which I have been taught is like food to them. Do you feel drained sometimes? Get more sick more often? Or if you get sick you instead of having a mild version of it it goes the other way?

You too mentioned the ear ringing. From what I have read here on this forum people have that before they experience an out of body experience, astral travel. And you hear this all the time must then mean you are closer to the other side than if not. That is at least the assumption I make of it.

I feel I need to ask you something about your geographical location of the home. Is it in any way a kind of triangle? That is triangle in the shape that there has been really bad things happening or really bad energies in these 3 corners? Is there water running underneith or near by and history of the water there? These things I have read make it more easier for it to come through. The Warrens studied one home and found it to be true with the shape of the triangle as well.

I have lived in lots of homes but have never experience the kind of ease for paranormal happenings as in that one and definitely not as much. I have experienced paranormal experiences kicking off the walls basically if and when I have visited two of my friends's home, but that is it.

I feel I have to return to the Warren's study about the paranormal. They have it categoried into the three stages of possession

1.Infestation ("The whispering, the footsteps, the feeling of another presence which ultimately grow into oppression, the final stage")
2.Oppression (Now this is where the victim, and it is usually the one who's the most psychologically vulnerable is targeted especially by an external force. Breaks the victim down. Crushes their will. And once, in a weakened state, leads them to Possession" - Quotes from the movie The Conjuring)
3.Possession

Now, don't panic. Mine usually stops at the first and half way into the second and then it retreits.

What has worked for me is to pray directly to God (not to anyone who wish to help. But let God send out the helpers) and keep at it. Pray for protection.

Higher those vibrations. Fun things in the home. Think positive.

The one or the ones who is doing this to you wants a connection. You are making the bridge by thinking (thinking is a very powerful tool one that we often think is not) you are feeding the energy, the connection. So don't think about it (easier said than done, I know).

There is also something else I wish to add. I have been the type who would always act strong in times of trouble and make it easier for everyone else. Been hurrying up and tried my best but often felt as if it was not enough. I was not allowed to crash. I did not place out my boundries. I lacked the self-respect I needed to have for me, for my situation/s. People get used to that. If and when I got strong I got massive strong and it was then to protect someone else, not to protect me. So you see I have been collecting some things through life. I have too been a runner. So I have not done this on purpose but I have gotten up real quick and I have run. I have not stayed in the mud. I have not dealt with certain painful chapters in my life the right way (but I thought I had, see?). The thing is some of those painful chapter can get stuck on your aura and that can be seen and used by those. So you need to deal with pain the right way for it to be fixed. You need to state your boundries. Is there a part of you that is vulnerable as to wanting to kick yourself in the butt? Sorry for the expression? A kind of self-harm way? If so you need to get rid of all that. One can not succeeid at all things in life even if you try your hardest, does not make you a failure. Be good to yourself. Set boundries to others. I had to think I will protect myself the way I have been and am protecting others. That mean you are getting stronger and stronger and thus what ever vulnerability you have will be less and less.

The kind of pain that can too get stuch on the aura is sexual abuse so if you have had that type of experience and have not worked through it that too can be a vulnerability.

Sorry for the lenght in this reply. I understand that some of the things I have, I am, is not something that automatically applies to you but I am sharing it as a tool for you to use in trying to diminsh the activity.

You could ask a medium to come to the home and to communicate with it/those and see if one can lead it to the light.

For me it has been all kinds of energies, both good and bad, and few that I have been connected with or through. It can even be someone you never dreamt of as it was in my case.

We have fee will. Universal law, that one. so if it gets to a bad point please remember that. Don't surrender your free will. Do not bend down your head this time. I've had my shares of gross experiences and then I have said no. In the spiritual realm your NO is powerful, it's your free will, they can't possess you then without your say so, you can not view yourself as weak and give up - you can always still say no. So don't let go of that free will. I have felt weak. I have been insecure, especially when I was young and shy and overly empathic so I would feel other people's emotions even more than my own, so to me to find and keep my light, for me to not let go of my free will was too and is essential. So these things to help your self respect, your sense of value, your light - all these things together with prays to God will help to get the negative energies off your back.

I reckon there has been some poltergeist activity that I myself have been responsible for, it is when and if I have kept pain and stress inside myself and not let it be handled the right way. Perhaps that is something you can consider too in your case?

I've gotten loads of help from other forum members on this site dealing with this so much of what I have been writing as suggestions of help is the tools they have given me. I hardly came up with it alone, LOL.

Hug to you!

PS Something too you need to get rid of if you have it are the channels that can be used such as ouija board, tarot cards. Alcohol is not helping either.

Last edited by asearcher : 20-06-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old 20-06-2021, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your caring and response. I am in Florida really close to the ocean and a river. I don't have a ouji board or tarot cards. I don't drink either but maybe I should start. LOL You've given me a lot to think about. Thanks again.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Experiencer

Just get rid of it. You can use the LBRP which can be found on Youtube.

If you want to bring balance and good energies, there are other things you can do after that, but I would do that first.

If you let it, that sort of thing will follow you around and escalate.
Old 23-06-2021, 12:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedwards
Thanks for your caring and response. I am in Florida really close to the ocean and a river. I don't have a ouji board or tarot cards. I don't drink either but maybe I should start. LOL You've given me a lot to think about. Thanks again.

It isn't usually a good idea to try to make contact. It just tends to escalate phenomena and you can't rely on what is communicated. Especially, Ouija and EVP tend to kick up issues.

Tarot used properly can be a tool for spiritual growth, but that's not always how people work with the cards.
Old 23-06-2021, 03:16 PM
Master
I think you have to cleanse your self and your house spiritualy.If you don't know how,better hire someone to do it (even from distance) via energy work.