Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Master
[quote=ScarlettHayden]I would also add that the negative energies that remain and stick to you are likely because you already have that type of negative energy inside you, and as like attracts like...

When you have fearful energy passing and you have fearful energy inside you then they're going to feed off each other.

Hi ScarlettHayden
Can negative entity's attach to you without you knowing?

Quote:
When you work on cleansing yourself of all impurities then you're invisible to anything that could attach to you in the first place.

How do i cleanse myself??
I am going on holiday and will swim in the ocean will that cleanse me too?
thanks
Old 05-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi ScarlettHayden
Can negative entity's attach to you without you knowing?

Yes, it happens all the time. Most people have entities. If you have negative thoughts and feelings then you have entities because that's what they feed off.

Quote:
How do i cleanse myself??
I am going on holiday and will swim in the ocean will that cleanse me too?
thanks

The salt in the ocean could give your aura a cleanse yes, but the cleansing I'm talking about is internal. Releasing all your negativity and becoming a positive 'clean' person.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hey guy's
I read allot of these latest posts about attachments and i was wondering
how these things attach to u when u open your chakra's??
Which chakra's and were do these things come from?
How can i open or balance my chakra's safely??
PLEASE can u give us newbies advice
Thanks

The term attachments is typically used to describe our need to cling to beliefs. Beliefs such as 'I'm ugly' or 'I don't deserve X' or even 'I'm beautiful' become the lenses through which we experience the world.

You seem to be talking about an actual entity or parasite. These are exremely rare, much more so than many of the posts here would have you believe. Often people mistake stray energy, or even their own attachments as some sort of entity. Unfortunately, in doing so they open the door for an actual entity to move in. Thoughts like 'I might have an entity' or 'I think something is attached to me' are all that are needed. By entertaining the possibility you create the possibility.....and then the likelihood.....and then the certainty.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
The term attachments is typically used to describe our need to cling to beliefs. Beliefs such as 'I'm ugly' or 'I don't deserve X' or even 'I'm beautiful' become the lenses through which we experience the world.

Obviously, he's using 'attachments' in the occult sense..

Quote:
You seem to be talking about an actual entity or parasite. These are exremely rare, much more so than many of the posts here would have you believe. Often people mistake stray energy, or even their own attachments as some sort of entity

Not as rare as you migt think - asylum's are full of the 'possessed', and (unless there's a physical cause) considering how much mental illness is in the world - not to mention psychopaths, well....
Yes, actual possession by entities is probably rare and you usually have to vibrate on the same level as theml. lf it's not possession, then it's 'suggestion' or some other influence. l agree, that imagining an attached 'entity' can actually create a thought-form of one, and l believe a lot can be taken over by thought-forms (which are everywhere), whether their own or not. But, a hell of a lot ppl have dead relatives, friends and earthbound spirits attached to them, who simply haven't moved on. lf it's not these then it's 'fragments' left behind by the dead who have moved on - fragments which still need feeding or are used by lower astral types who try to influence and possess ppl in this world - especially through channelling, mediumship and the like. Even Great Masters have mentioned these things. Yes, there's no point dwelling on these entities or whatever, but ignoring their existence is probably even more dangerous..
So, not as rare as some of us might believe..
Old 06-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Obviously, he's using 'attachments' in the occult sense..

Not as rare as you migt think - asylum's are full of the 'possessed', and (unless there's a physical cause) considering how much mental illness is in the world - not to mention psychopaths, well....
Yes, actual possession by entities is probably rare and you usually have to vibrate on the same level as theml. lf it's not possession, then it's 'suggestion' or some other influence. l agree, that imagining an attached 'entity' can actually create a thought-form of one, and l believe a lot can be taken over by thought-forms (which are everywhere), whether their own or not. But, a hell of a lot ppl have dead relatives, friends and earthbound spirits attached to them, who simply haven't moved on. lf it's not these then it's 'fragments' left behind by the dead who have moved on - fragments which still need feeding or are used by lower astral types who try to influence and possess ppl in this world - especially through channelling, mediumship and the like. Even Great Masters have mentioned these things. Yes, there's no point dwelling on these entities or whatever, but ignoring their existence is probably even more dangerous..
So, not as rare as some of us might believe..

But those fragments are not the attachments of the dead to the world, they are the attachments of the living to the dead. The dead want to leave, it is what they are meant to do, but often the living refuse to let them. It becomes a burden to all as no one is fulfilling their purpose in the equation; the living are not living and the dead are not dead. That is indeed very common as you say, but actual entities? In a lifetime (my father was teaching these things as far back as I can remember) I have encountered 4.