Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Kamila

i was ganna ask did u feel energy around you wen the photo was taken...
Old 01-03-2015, 12:18 PM
aetherian

The Violet Flame of Transmutation is a gift from the Earth Logos.
She gives this wiilingly asking nothing in return.
Let it surround you before you sleep, for protection.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Guide

Thank you for your answers. Kamila, I did not feel anything extraordinary in that precise moment, but I have been going through a deep transformation for the past few years, and a big culmination seemed to take place a month or so before the day the photo was taken. However, you know that big changes don't happen in an instant, it's a thorough proccess and I am still very much in it.
Aetherian, I cannot help but ask...why was I given this gift? Why me? Because I believe in energy, because I strive to improve myself continuously, because I have had my share of injustice and negative events in my life....? Why is it not given to everyone?
I sleep so well, I must say. I have dreams in which I clear out things with people which we wouldn't be able to do in real life. In fact, sometimes it seems I have a very active second life that starts the minute I go to sleep and start dreaming.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just wondering
I cannot help but ask...why was I given this gift? Why me? Because I believe in energy, because I strive to improve myself continuously, because I have had my share of injustice and negative events in my life....? Why is it not given to everyone?

Everyone does have access to it, but it just so happens you were ready to reach out and take it :) Not everyone is.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Guide

Ok your answer makes sense. Most people living a placentary life, living for trivial pleasures or not ever willing to go deeper inside or asking themselves about their life, are not ready (yet); I know as I used to be one of them.:)
Anyway, my last note on this comment is that I am in a wonderful place now, I have peace on the inside and I love every single minute of my life. A few years ago that was unthinkable, my life was worthless and I was stuck in depression. I wish you all find your answers and peace, and don't let anyone stop you in doing that. And most important, don't ever give up...the road is very bumpy, sometimes all the progress we feel we have done dissappears, but in my experience it was a kind of test, part of the journey. So hang on and am sending you all lots of love.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Mike Stop Continues

That's truly stunning. Thank you!
Old 05-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Beautifulmind

Once we start believing in our intutiveness , we start believing in signs we see all around us which confirms presence who is always protecting us :) so glad to hear your positiveness and believing in it. You are blessed to see the purest of all the lights showering on you.