Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 09-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Knower
This may be the last post i ever post on this site ....

The monks of a neighboring monastery asked the Master's help in a quarrelthat had arisen among them. They had heard the Master say he had a technique that was guaranteed to bring love and harmony to any group.

On this occasion he revealed it: "Any time you are with anyone or think of anyone you must say to yourself:

I am dying and this person too is dying, attempting the while to experience the truth of the words you are saying.

If every one of you agrees to practice this, bitterness will die out, harmony will arise."

Having said that, he was gone.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Master
nice one to end on.
I for one will miss you ME
god bless
Old 02-08-2013, 03:05 AM
Suspended
Take good care, ME.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Master
This may be the last post i ever post on this site ....

"May" Brings hope ..it is a moment you are in dear Myst

The monks of a neighboring monastery asked the Master's help in a quarrelthat had arisen among them. They had heard the Master say he had a technique that was guaranteed to bring love and harmony to any group.

On this occasion he revealed it: "Any time you are with anyone or think of anyone you must say to yourself:

I am dying and this person too is dying, attempting the while to experience the truth of the words you are saying.

If every one of you agrees to practice this, bitterness will die out, harmony will arise."

Having said that, he was gone.

Love is real ...although power struggles may ensue as break downs of conditioned thoughts met in battle ..the love does not change ~ Olive branches are plentiful although Pride may stop the fruit bearing from the tree..(for a time maybe?)
The giver ..gives and maybe unseen ..unheard ! The receiver takes and knows not the priceless surrender in giving! ~ Then with a flip in time ~ the learning's are reversed .. giver becomes receiver, receiver giver.
Then the Balancing~ :)
There would be no battle if one loved them-self 100 % ( see Myst I am still talking *wink* but I listened too )

Myst ~ You are a wonderful One. I hope you stay ~

with love
Debs xo

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George