Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2007, 06:18 PM
pure

Tidal Wave

Hey Everyone

The other night i had a dream i was in new york city with my girl friend. i remember something about a hurricane coming towards the city, this hurricane was the biggest one ever. i saw this hurricane like i was watching the weather channel or something i was amazed at how big it was.

Me and my girlfriend were at a coffee shop, standing at the front entrance of the coffee shop. i looked up at the extremely tall buildings that surrounded us, when all of a sudden i saw this unbelievably huge tidal wave towering over the buildings. this wave was so high its really hard to explain. Its kinda like trying to explain the enormous size of the universe just cant be done.

As this wave started moving closer to the city i felt like i was trying to keep my girl safe i think i pushed her into the coffee shop, as i went out to look at this gigantic wave i remember going in between 2 tall buildings and my back was up against one of the buildings facing away from where the tidal wave was coming from. I looked up into the sky between the buildings as i saw this wave going over the building i had my back against the water gushed down towards me then i awoke. It was an amazing dream and it felt so real, im still trying to figure out what this could mean or what im suppose to learn from it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day/night..

~Pure~
Old 04-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Aylish

These End of Days dream scenarios are common in this day and age. Many people believe they are due to the global media regarding war, safety, security etc. I personally feel they are a greater release and karmic runoff. Perhaps you have glimpsed into an alternate plane of reality, a different dimensional probability. Or perhaps your fear has alleviated itself by expressing itself visually to you. Either way, know it has had the impact it was meant to, and allow it to run off of you now like warm water.

Blessings,
Aylish
Closed Thread