Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-02-2021, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The 12 chakra system that we have all moved into now, even though they're not fully activated / awake in everyone. It's the 5D chakra system.

Yeah, I read about this on someone's blog. They actually labeled it above the soul chakra dealing with ancestor karma and all. Everyone has their own ideology. To be honest, I sense more than 12 chakras, so the model doesn't work for me. Thanks for the read recommendation, I might check it out.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Master
When it comes to Chakras, I have physically seen them only a few times.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-03-2021, 11:17 PM
1337_d00d

The chakras are just your emotional centres. Obviously the third eye and crown chakra do not have very much emotion but they are more like "regulators".
Old 27-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Hello aura man, you are my new master. I need to better myself in this area. Teach me the ways of auras. What is this dynasty that you speak of? This humble one beseeches thee.

Chakri Dynasty.

As for Chakras, their meaning seems to change over time. For me, I resonate with an older belief that appears everything was one Chakra.

As for Auras, I resonate mostly with a 7 body Auric system but I also accept other Auric belief systems.

As for seeing Auras....... they seem to 'show up' when the mind starts to be quiet.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-03-2021, 01:06 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Rah nam because that is the way i see it

Namaste
Old 28-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, I read about this on someone's blog. They actually labeled it above the soul chakra dealing with ancestor karma and all. Everyone has their own ideology. To be honest, I sense more than 12 chakras, so the model doesn't work for me. Thanks for the read recommendation, I might check it out.
The Soul Star is about the ancestral stuff, among others. Also your unique gifts and talents, from this life and previous. For many this is now activating.

The other day Tim Whild mentioned the next stage, which no one is ready for now, would be something like "united chakras". Not necessarily verbatim, but something like that.
But most haven't even integrated / awakened the 5D ones yet so that next phase will take time.
Maybe around 2032, which is a pivotal time where we should be in the new 5D. Oddly enough the ones who are trying desperately to stop this process also mention 2032 or 2030.

Anywho, there are more chakras, but those tend to be minor ones. I've also heard people talk about working with the Alta Major (I think it was) chakra, somewhere at the back of the head or basis of the skull.
But for some reason this chakra is never mentioned in any chakra model.
I've also used a type of chakra high up at the neck/ base of the skull which was said to be a portal to 6D. Now I'm not sure if this IS that alta major chakra? I do know it is for real because boy, could I feel that! It is so powerful that I was always glad we stopped using it in meditation/visualisation.
Not sure if that discomfort is related to my neck injury. Nevertheless, it was really powerful!
Old 28-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Master

I use a multidimensional field which holds every possible program I could be running. Data and executables. I use this and compare the functions to a chakra model which I learned in a past life. Actually I’ve learned multiple chakra models. One of them is 7 from root to crown, 7 in the legs/feet, 7 in each arm and each one having two sides and are mostly conceptual. They are hardwired in my brain it seems, as I wrote them out (at least their places) before I ever knew about chakra’s. The field is more usable.
Old 30-03-2021, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:

The chakra or energy centres which the body naturally has is my model. I don't have to think about what is naturally there. My aura is black smoke which is my own unique twist on aura. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 30-03-2021 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:38 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I use a multidimensional field which holds every possible program I could be running. Data and executables. I use this and compare the functions to a chakra model which I learned in a past life. Actually I’ve learned multiple chakra models. One of them is 7 from root to crown, 7 in the legs/feet, 7 in each arm and each one having two sides and are mostly conceptual. They are hardwired in my brain it seems, as I wrote them out (at least their places) before I ever knew about chakra’s. The field is more usable.

I would love to hear your approach and this model that you created for your life, but if you are not comfortable talking in the open, I completely understand, please PM me at any time.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:41 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The chakra or energy centres which the body naturally has is my model. I don't have to think about what is naturally there. My aura is black smoke which is my own unique twist on aura. Amen

You also do not have to think about air that is naturally there, but it doesn't mean that the application of theory doesn't hold merit to discuss. That is the point of spirit growth, we see other individuals perspective, and see if they are able to bridge ideas or lessons that we have learned so that we can grow upon our own understanding. The entire field and branch of mathematics came from philosophers doing this very thing from natural observations of reality. To ignore our mind is to disrespect what is also naturally there, something I choose, at this point in time, not to do.