Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Guide
Dear all,

Thanks so much for your views!

The one and only who called me Tiss was my beloved, who passed last November.

I explain everything right here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10812

It would be nice if I could confirm that was him. It's what I most desire now, to keep his protection in our new life [both halves in different planes], as happened in our earthly one.

I also started trying to contact my other guides, if any, but as you might guess, I am still blind because of the recent change, and I need a little more time to achieve some equilibrium.

All my blessings
Old 15-02-2011, 11:35 AM
iklenic

I wonder.. I dont hear my name, although I have heard what i thought was MUM! very loud in my head enough to jump me out of my sleep, I ran through to check the girls but they were fine & fast asleep, ?? it was inside my head though, not outside, also I get what sounds like a very loud horn.. hehe i know sounds crazy, but its so loud i wake with my heart thudding, like a ship horn or a lorry really loud and sharp,
I have no idea why but its intersting all the same! x
Old 15-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Medium_Laura

Look up the term Hypnagogia - it is between sleep and awake.

The phenomenon of the hypnagogic hallucinations which occur in this period are characterized by a slideshow of highly condensed, discontinuous, and bizarre imagery of faces, figures, animals, print and writing. Also accompanying this is often hearing one’s name being whispered, hearing music, and undergoing temporary physical paralysis.

During this fleeting psycho-physical state, people report randomly occurring visual and auditory experiences which are relatively more disconnected and short-lived when compared to dreams characteristic of REM sleep. Hypnagogia is in fact very common, occurring in 72 to 77 percent of the population, many are unaware of the phenomena.

The interpretation of hypnagogic images in some studies have seemed to provide striking examples not only of the existence of various states of consciousness, but also of clairvoyance and telepathy (7). In his book Hypnagogia, Andreas Mavromatis declares that "…hypnagogia gives rise to the insight that there are many realities and that what we call wakefulness merely constitutes one of them…hypnagogia suggests the evolutional possibility of a further expansion of consciousness, and poses a serious question concerning the nature of reality" (7). People have applied many different strategies to channel into the "powers of the hypnogic’ by means of meditation, hypnosis, spiritualism, hallucinogenic drug use, and others. Many hypnogists report states of instantaneous intuition, exhilaration with an inspired poem, mystical insights, and exquisite peaceful joy.

My guides also speak to me clearly in this state of mind.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Master
This has happened to me also. It freaked me out at first hearing my name so loud,waking me up.. however, now whatever it is wakes me up if i have slept in telling me the exact time for example: it is 9:04 and upon wakening it was... and two nights ago a voice said to me in my sleep wake up it is 11:11 and i thought, well even so you don't have to wake me up over it lol, but upon looking at the clock it was indeed 11:11 so i guess it was neat even though i would rather not be woken up!!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 17-02-2011, 12:36 AM
aquarius09

Maybe a delusion.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Master
or maybe not...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 26-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Sequoia

me 2

This has happened to me once. I was asleep and heard a male whisper 'Desi' right into my ear.

I thought it was my husband, but when I looked over he was passed out alseep. I never did figure out what it was...but ever since then I won't sleep w/o my ears being covered by the blankets!
Old 26-08-2012, 09:05 AM
purplesoul

I have had fleeting experiences with this as well. There were a few occasions where I'd hear someone say "wake up" and I'd wake up to find hubby fast asleep next to me. So it wasn't him. I can only guess that it was a guide or perhaps my father or brother--both of whom have passed away.

I've also heard my name called in the kitchen. I can't remember what I was doing at the time but I heard someone say my name. I asked hubby if he called me and he said no.

While I really enjoy having this ethereal connection, I find it frustrating that I don't know who it is! I really would love to know so that I can continue to talk to them. I'd just like to know who I'm talking to! LOL!