Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Repeating Tarot Cards with Queen of Wands

Hello everyone. I have had some cards stalk me before and now it is the Queen of Wands. I wanted to know what she meant. I know she can be an actual person who is confident, fiery, a go-getter, and maybe a bit arrogant. But as something else, she could mean that I need to be or I am turning more into the queen of wands.

What it DOESN'T mean: 7 of Swords

It doesn't mean a manipulative or deceitful person/actions. Nor does it mean plans going haywire. No trickiness is involved, which makes sense because the QoW isn't like that; she's very straightforward. It also doesn't mean acting alone or being a lone wolf either (I am the epitome of a lone wolf).

What is NOT helping: Ace of Cups

Not too sure what this means but AoC is new beginnings that pull at your heartstrings. They're new opportunities that bring chances for love of all kinds. I would also see this as being too emotional, since the cup is overflowing and aces have all the power of that suit.

What it DOES mean: Knight of Cups

KoC represents a dreamer but knights usually come with messages or opportunities. This knight is known as the romantic and he likes to daydream. I think the QoW represents a new opportunity that's coming my way. And an opportunity for me to connect with that side of myself.

What CAN help: The Sun (clarified by The Hierophant)

This one is tricky because I am trying to see what these two cards have in common. The Sun is all about maintaining an air of positivity and being lighthearted, like a kid. Nothing stays hidden in the sun; everything is in the open. So it could mean being upfront and honest is the way to go. Just reveal what should be revealed. The Hierophant is conservative and somewhat narrow-minded. He goes by the book and he learns by books not experience. He always does the morally right thing. I also see him as someone who is very straightforward and honest. He doesn't play around. He is conservative and he can also represent a mentor or guidance. I'm definitely missing something here.

What lesson can be learned from this card: 6 of Swords

Another card that has been popping up a bit. It means moving away from a situation that's causing you mental anguish. It may mean actually traveling but I don't think it means that in this situation.

Base Cards: 10 of Cups, The World, The Fool

I know the 10 of cups is basically happiness in all areas of life, but it could also mean you're seeing a situation through rose-colored glasses. The World represents the ending of a cycle but I'm beginning to understand that it also could literally mean your worldview. The Fool is new beginnings as the result of taking a leap of faith.

What does everyone else think? I decided to post it here to get some insight on it. =) Sorry if it's a little long!
Old 08-10-2015, 08:01 PM
55Degrees

I take it that you mean this card keeps turning up in numerous readings for you and I'm going to assume it's the RWS deck. Not having any insight into what the readings were or the subject matter (and if it's various different ones) means that only you can draw your own conclusion.
OK, this is quite a long post so I've added my thoughts in blue about each card in a more or less generic way, but it may help (or not). But your own conclusion is what matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kore_wa_sensou
Hello everyone. I have had some cards stalk me before and now it is the Queen of Wands. I wanted to know what she meant. I know she can be an actual person who is confident, fiery, a go-getter, and maybe a bit arrogant. But as something else, she could mean that I need to be or I am turning more into the queen of wands.
QoW can also be about waiting for something to come to you/awaiting the arrival of something. This isn't something you actively seek, being a Queen is about being receptive and getting things indirectly.

What it DOESN'T mean: 7 of Swords

It doesn't mean a manipulative or deceitful person/actions. Nor does it mean plans going haywire. No trickiness is involved, which makes sense because the QoW isn't like that; she's very straightforward. It also doesn't mean acting alone or being a lone wolf either (I am the epitome of a lone wolf).
Can also be poor preparation/not having thought things through sufficiently/a poorly constructed plan. As it is the NOT what this card means, it could be telling you that QoW energy is something that you have a precise detail on.

What is NOT helping: Ace of Cups

Not too sure what this means but AoC is new beginnings that pull at your heartstrings. They're new opportunities that bring chances for love of all kinds. I would also see this as being too emotional, since the cup is overflowing and aces have all the power of that suit.
What is not helping, yeah I agree that it could be telling you that your emotions are getting in the way

What it DOES mean: Knight of Cups

KoC represents a dreamer but knights usually come with messages or opportunities. This knight is known as the romantic and he likes to daydream. I think the QoW represents a new opportunity that's coming my way. And an opportunity for me to connect with that side of myself.
I like your thinking on this? Knights are also seekers of quests, so it could be telling you that you may have to dig deep to find what it is you want.

What CAN help: The Sun (clarified by The Hierophant)

This one is tricky because I am trying to see what these two cards have in common. The Sun is all about maintaining an air of positivity and being lighthearted, like a kid. Nothing stays hidden in the sun; everything is in the open. So it could mean being upfront and honest is the way to go. Just reveal what should be revealed. The Hierophant is conservative and somewhat narrow-minded. He goes by the book and he learns by books not experience. He always does the morally right thing. I also see him as someone who is very straightforward and honest. He doesn't play around. He is conservative and he can also represent a mentor or guidance. I'm definitely missing something here.
If you are using RWS, both figures are full facial images (which I always see as though they are daring you/throwing down the gauntlet), but their postures are entirely different. Your first card The Sun, the child is smiling, possibly laughing, his posture is open, welcoming, (think of him shouting 'group hug'). The Hierophant on the other hand looks serious, severe and his posture is stiff, controlled and distancing (think of the stuffy office boss saying 'thank you, that is all' as he wafts you out of his office). So it may be you need to be a bit more open and welcoming about certain things, while applying boundaries in other areas.

What lesson can be learned from this card: 6 of Swords

Another card that has been popping up a bit. It means moving away from a situation that's causing you mental anguish. It may mean actually traveling but I don't think it means that in this situation.
A shift in your thinking, this isnt necessarily about mental anguish, but more abkut your perception of things. Steer your thoughts one way and it's smooth sailing, turn it the other and you might want to put your life jacket on.

Base Cards: 10 of Cups, The World, The Fool

I know the 10 of cups is basically happiness in all areas of life, but it could also mean you're seeing a situation through rose-colored glasses. The World represents the ending of a cycle but I'm beginning to understand that it also could literally mean your worldview. The Fool is new beginnings as the result of taking a leap of faith.
I only ever read the very bottom card as a base card. So whatever your QoW is trying to tell you is that it will bring a sense of emotional or spiritual fulfilment to your life. (I don't know why but I'm seeing it as a spiritual matter more that anything else)

What does everyone else think? I decided to post it here to get some insight on it. =) Sorry if it's a little long!
Haha I can be long winded myself, don't worry about it
Old 08-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Pisces_Moon: hello! Actually, the deck is the Deviant Moon deck, haha. It's a very interesting deck and I love it.

You gave me so much insight on this and it's making a lot more sense.

I really liked what you said about the QoW and how queens are receptive. So you see this more as something that will be given to me and it's up to me whether I want to accept it or not? The receptive part really resonates with me since I'm trying to receive more (I have an issue with receiving things).

7oS: Wow, what you said about precise detail ties in perfectly with the Sun clarified by the Hierophant. I am quite rigid and I am learning to be more flexible. I always like to have things down to the last detail and I'm realizing that this isn't always a good thing. So this was great to bring up.

AoC: I agree. I overcomplicate things and then all of these emotions come up which causes me to shut down.

KoC: I keep forgetting that knights are pretty active. There is a part of my life where I'm trying to figure out what I really want, so you're right again. This makes sense. Also, I am trying to put myself out there more, seeking what I want. Like the guy in the 7oS, I'm a lone wolf. I am usually by myself out of fear of getting hurt by others, which also relates to the AoC because my emotions get in the way.

6oS: I didn't even think about a change in perception which, again, points to the Sun and the Hierophant.

And it's so interesting that you brought up spiritual fulfilment because I was just having a talk with a friend yesterday about how I feel spiritually lost.

Your help was amazing and it definitely broadened my interpretations of the cards. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me out. I appreciate it! :)
Old 08-10-2015, 09:28 PM
55Degrees

Ah, I just got the Deviant Moon a couple of weeks ago. It's a great deck, weird but great.
Glad it made some sense to you though. Like I said though, the queen of wands is whatever your take on it is.
You should come and play on the practice thread, it's really great as you get the chance to read the cards for others and can get your questions answered too.