Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Amethyst

Two-faced or what?! Nature spirit photos.

NATURE SPIRIT PHOTOS

With nature spirits, the expression, 'two-faced' takes on new meaning! It can be more like three or four-faced.

Nature spirits usually appear as a mass of energy and their images sure can play tricks on your mind!

They occasionally do manifest as individuals, but more commonly they are a sea of faces and separating them is quite a task:

They often seem to share noses and eyes and the longer you look at these photos, the more faces you will see.

I hope you enjoy the photos and can see the beings within them.

If you are interested in this phenonmenon, why not take some photos yourself?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 13-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Amethyst

Some more photos:

Old 13-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Amethyst

Old 13-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Amethyst

Old 13-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Amethyst

Old 14-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Seeker

Creatures and Spectrums

Faeries, woodland or elementals creatures live on another visual spectrum so taking photos without special lenses and stuff will just come out blurry or warped, someone should try shooting in different visual spectrum of light like NASA does to detect elements on other planets, it might show us something that we cant see clearly, I even suggest gems converted into high quality lenses to make a difference with the energy they give off, creatures like that live on a high frequency as well and wont come into direct contact unless they want to be seen so we have to think outside the box, anyone agree or have suggestions?
Old 14-10-2010, 12:45 PM
UltraViolet

I don't believe you can physically ever see faeiries through our eyes.

However I do think we can see what the fairy folk look like through psychic impressions in our minds eye. And that these impressions can be channeled onto pen and paper through our art work. And many people have already done this. The tarot deck by Froud and and the Fairy Bible by Moorey. I accept that these really do contain pictures of what these faeires actually look like and I believe that.

To explain why I believe this I will tell you about an experience I remember having when i was having a snooze lying down on the bed at my boyfriends house which we both think is haunted by a girl for various reasons which i won't go into.
Whilst my eyes were shut I had, a psychic impression of a girls face, face to face with me. !! It didn't scare but I do remember thinking where did that image in my head come from. It was completely miles away from my train of thought and I've never seen that face before.

I think the faries can send us impressions of themselves if they choose to just like this
Old 15-10-2010, 10:17 AM
pictoriale1

[HTML]Faeries, woodland or elementals creatures live on another visual spectrum so taking photos without special lenses and stuff will just come out blurry or warped[/html]

I agree to a certain point with you Nevair in respect to what you say in your statement above. The majority of them are in a different spectum to the physical and are not usually seen in clear sharp images, but can be seen and the images made out when you understand how to see them and what you are looking at and for.

Some are quite capable of slowing their vibrational rate and appearing more physically manifest to our eyes.

HTML Code:
I don't believe you can physically ever see faeiries through our eyes.

UltraViolet, are you speaking just about faeries or other nature spirit beings as well?

Also, do you really think we can only bring images to the fore through the imagination and artwork?

Old 15-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Master
I feel you can see fairies and such through your heart, not your eyes.
Spiritlite
Old 15-10-2010, 07:44 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I feel you can see fairies and such through your heart, not your eyes.
Spiritlite

When I was a little girl, I saw them visually, but it may indeed have been my third eye, and not "ordinary" sight being employed. I shall have to think about that! Thanks for bringing it up!