Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 24-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
P.S.
Note the lack of my usual descriptor?
I thought you controlled yourself well!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2020, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Most seem to have rejected the genocidal twin for the softer gentler twin.

They break the first commandment by putting Jesus over Yahweh.

I do not blame them, morality wise, but Jesus, as a moral teacher had too many immoral tenets.

I particularly dislike his no divorce for women and his substitutionary punishment policies. They are both quite immoral.

Most Christians do not like those either as they do not do apologetics for them.

Christians tend to ignore morals, for the security of having a mass murdering genocidal god to protect them.

Pathetic that.

Regards
DL

P.S.
Note the lack of my usual descriptor?

Soul Seeker,

I do not know it, but kralaro seems to be of the Hindu persuasion.

I just thought that might be important to tell you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 14-02-2021, 02:48 AM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Want to make your/others' life(s) better? You don't need free-will for that. God can give proper guidance for that.
Same goes for being good servant to God.
God can control you, theoretically, to make you do these things properly.

I had for long time sincerely wanted God's guidance that what does God want me to do in my life; made tries to get this guidance; but i didn't get it.
Then my goal became to know through direct-experience (enlightenment) that how i can best serve all persons / what's the best service i can do; but God didn't guide me to help me with my logical goal.
Only proper reason i see for lack of God's guidance and for existence of free will is that God wants me to love him.
Imagine having full control over your lover to make them love you, or guiding your lover on how to love you, how frustrating is that! - Love doesn't work like that.

My logic says: God wants me/us to love him; but my deeper/intuitive logic says: Loving God is the only proper use of free-will / lack of God's guidance.

Do as you will and harm no one. That's what I live by. I don't believe in god anymore or worry about what any god might want from me. If a god wants you to do something, they'll reach out to you and they'll make sure you know they who they are. They are "god" after all. No reason why you should have to worry about what a god wants from you; you are free...

Old 14-02-2021, 04:14 AM
Ascender
Hey PureDevotionGirl,
"I don't believe in god anymore"
Then why is your name pure devotion girl? Whom do you have devotion for?
I don't know what should i physically do with my life, i'm lost, that's why i want God's guidance.
Lovely animal <3