Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Human to human. Soul to soul. I cringe asking just wondering if anything comes to you please let me know. Love and light to you all. Thank you.
You're searching for something, therefore not allowing it to enter your life. You probably have a date in mind or on a calender, or thinking "this is how much work I have to put in to get my answers". But then again, maybe it's not the case.

Focus on being yourself. Work on yourself.

You're torn between two. The balance and the rushing forward. Why not simply move on, at a normal pace ? There's a compromise for you.

You want the best of everything, so you can give back as much as you have received, it's important to you (Libra). You are chomping at the bit, you want the very best and you will have it no matter what, because you are the strongest around (Taurus).

The fact that you are trying to know, is not a bad thing in itself, but once the question has been raised, it has no purpose whatsoever than occupy space. What I mean by that, is that you already have the answers you seek within. What I mean by that, is that you already have the strength to look at the ugly truth so you can overcome this and get where you want.

Now, unlock that potential. It's always been there, in you.

Peace
Old 26-10-2020, 10:59 PM
Master
i feal a man itss in spirtt cald fred arond u lotss i do a big tall man his arond u evry wear dnt no ifs its rht anser
sorry

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Administrator
Dream jo there is no need to Appologise you gave what you got, that is the way to do it,right or wrong you gave it a go

Namaste
Old 30-10-2020, 06:53 PM
ImthatIm

Love and fear always dance
Asking the questions
and taking a chance
Old 30-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Administrator
Now i like that reply Imthatim

Namaste
Old 22-11-2020, 07:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i feal a man itss in spirtt cald fred arond u lotss i do a big tall man his arond u evry wear dnt no ifs its rht anser
sorry
Thank you for your reply, dream Jo. My father wasn't such a big man but he was tall.
Thank you for connecting x
PS, sorry I've taken so long to reply