Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Master

I just had an OBE few moments ago, at first I could not see a thing, then I found myself back in my body and once again I was able to leave my physical body, this time I could see everything perfectly.I flew for some moments around my house, everything was so vivid, it was like real life, then I decided once again to search for the Creator, suddenly, I heard a voice: I will show you where the Creator is found.; so I felt the desire to fly upwards, to reach the space, then once again, suddenly, I stopped and I knew that I found the Creator, and the very same voice said: There where your treasure is, there you will find me.;

Do you remember who talked about storing treasures in heaven and that where your treasure is, there your heart will be also? It's Christ!

I could see the moon and the stars, it was still night just as it is in real life at this very moment in my country.I also saw many people on the street, prior to this I had another dream but I can't remember much, all I know that it was about my family.Now one more thing, before going to sleep, while I was meditating I heard a voice saying my real name, it was like someone was playing at a piano and the music sounded like my real name.

This was amazing!!!!
Old 31-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Ascender
Bsdhar - Like informstion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So I decided to make here a post where I am going to write all the messages that I receive into my mind:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came from a voice that was not human but was very familiar to me.I received this message before an OBE.

This is what Bsdhar teaches. Have you listened to any of his videos by Darryl Anka on uoutube?

Keep it in mind.

This is a message came from the same source, same experience, but this time I was in meditation.I was in some kind of transe and this is how I heard it.

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

This message came to me last night, I was in meditation, but this time, I asked someone to talk with me from the spiritual world.This time, it was the voice of a man and I could hear it clearly, it came to me while I was in this transe that comes over me when I receive a message.

Have u explored many of the Bsdhar, alien from the future channel led materials from youtube? This is essentially the same knowledge being given.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Have u explored many of the Bsdhar, alien from the future channel led materials from youtube? This is essentially the same knowledge being given.

I never heard of such things, in fact, I never studied anything about channeling and things like that, it just happened to me from nowhere.I have no technique and I've learnt nothing about how to do it, it just happens.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Master

In all this time I received many messages but they were all bits and pieces, fragments, anyway, last night I heard a voice and this voice told me: Start over again; I know this is a message for me because I understand its meaning, anyway, this was the voice of energy. Then I new voice appeared and it said a bad word towards me or towards that first voice, I am not sure, I just ignored it.

Later this morning, I had an OBE, but right before leaving my body, I was still stuck in my physical body and in all this time I was listening to the voice of a man, at that moment, everything was clear and I could understand everything, it felt like a very very long speech. When I woke up, I could not remember a thing and I still can't.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

Keep it in mind.

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

There you go. It's very easy to start over again, fresh and new. As every single new here and now moment, is a new moment, unlike any that has ever been before it, or will ever be like it, ever again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

You are creating your own reality. Together in an environment of contrast of immense variety, and co-creators like yourself, in the family consciousness of humanity. But you are not creating your reality, as a fragmented being only a small part of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. You do it always in full harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, that is like the breath of God, or your soul, or your life force, or true self, or full self, of evermore being and becoming here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is always being in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditionaly love, of which you are always being a fully unconditionally loved, supported, guided and inseperable extension. Thus you can always feel your energy motional relativity to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, by virtue of your emotional guidance system.

So in a sense, you are creating all of your life, you have been and are doing so, ongoingly evermore here and now. It is all your choice. But in order to KNOW that this is so, you have come back into full consciously aware and recognized alignment and harmony with your own greater non-physical consciousness, soul, life force, core essence, breath of god, or Source of your being. So that you can flow your greater knowing more fully through you, for the joyous life experience that you came here to live. Which is what you are doing in your meditation, as you let go of habbitually practiced thought patterns, and quieting your mind, and thus you are opening up and receiving clearly the higher frequencies of greater knowing, greater well-being, and wisdom of that is always available to you, infact, it IS YOU, it is your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension of it, thus you always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. To know, how much your physical consciousness thoughts that you think in your here and now, is in alignment more or less with your own greater knowing that you always have acces to.

Thus the more you keep in mind the greater knowing you always have acces to, the better you feel emotionally, and the more you open up to receive more of your greater knowing ongoingly, more effortlessly and joyously.

Thus as the Source within you does not blame anyone, then you feel less good, emotionally, when you do blame someone. As you create a misalignment in your energy motional state of relativity, between you and your Greater Non-Physical Consciousness which is like your Soul, or the breath of God, it is non-physical, energy motional state of being of pure positive energy, of ever expanding extacy or knowingness, that is your true natural state of being an eternal and infinite being and becoming evermore here and now. As all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Thus, it is natural to give humanity a chance, because Source never blames anyone! Knows only fully the goodness of all FULLY, knows it EVER EXPANDINGLY, unlike anything that you can ever even begin to imagine. So when you blame someone, you feel the discord in your emotions, because it is not compatible with your true nature, that is your natural state of being in fully harmony and alignment and blending fully with the Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. That is what your soul or greater non-physical consciousness is ALWAYS unconditionally and fully connected to, and you are always being and becoming a fully connected extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness. But you can think thoughts which block your natural connection, make it less. And you would be feeling worse or negative emotion in that, the stronger resistance or blockage there is in your thought, but you cannot ever be disconnected. So the only way to feel better again, is to simply release those self contradictory / resistance thought patterns. Such as in meditation.

And a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through your physical extension, that you call your physical body. While the soul part of you remains non-physically focused, and holds all that you want to be do or have, as you explore the contrast of immense variety of your physical time space reality, and becomes the fullness of all of that, ever expandingly, evermore being and becoming. And the Source of All Creation, does the same, as everything you ask, is instantly, emmediately and fully offered, instantly. Always given to you, unconditionally, energy motionally. Non-physically. So all that you truely are being and becoming, is physical and non-physical fully blended here, and that can only be realised by you, if you allow that blending, to be fully realised by you. So that you experience your ongoing convergance here and now, and thus become a fully conscious deliberate creator of your own joyous life experience that you came here to live.

And in order to allow all that you have truely become and are truely being and becoming evermore here and now, to be fully realised by you, all you gotta do is simply let go of that which is not of your natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now, which doesn't feel good, emotionally, because it is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, as in, ALL that you have truely become and ALL that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Physical and non-physical fully blended, into the whole of all that you truely have become and are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is what people call enlightenment, it is simply a releasing of resistance. Feeling lighter. Letting go and allowing. Feeling relief emotionally. Feeling better. Feeling enlightenment. And there is no end to the enlightenment that you can allow for yourself. As enlightenment is simply your natural state of eternal and infinite being and becoming evermore here and now. You can feel joyous, and still allow the enlightenment of bliss and still allow the enlightenment of rapturous extacy. And ongoingly, you are being and becoming evermore enlightened. So no need to worry about your enlightenment. That is a given. It is a done deal. It will happen, wether we allow it or not. But consciously allowing, simply wanting to feel good for the joy of the joy itself. That is conscious deliberate releasing of resistance, conscious deliberate co-creation. Conscious deliberate blending and harmonizing with your own greater non-physical consciousness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So allowing all that you truely are is natural, and doesn't require any action. But it does require one to let go of the resistance that doesn't allow the natural allowing. And how do you know you are offering resistance to your true natural state of being in fully harmony and alignment and convergance and blending with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of Infinite Intelligence and Eternal wisdom and unconditional love? Well, you can tell by the way you feel, emotionally. As your emotions are your indicator to your current here and now, energy motional relatvitiy between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness which holds all that you want to be do or have, and is always fully in full unconditional ever expanding harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

Thus with the power of allowing, creating happens. In daosim they call this an act of non-action, wei wu wei. It is the greatest power there is. Most people allow fully and release all resistance fully, when they have their death experience. But since every single new here and now moment is a new moment, unlike any that has ever been like it, or will ever be like it ever again, we can say, that we die every single new here and now moment. So death is not real. It is simply a releasing of resistance, and coming into a greater state of realisation. An expansion. Thus, death is a fully conscious releasing of all resistance and coming into full conscious awareness of all that you've become, and in full conscious harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. And sleeping is the same, but often less consciously. Where as meditation, is the perfect middle road. Maintaining your awareness while in physical, and flowing your greater non-physical consciousness more fully through you for the joyous life experience that you came here to live, by virtue of releasing resistance, through meditation, excersizing the unconditional ability to allow.

And again, your state of allowance, is indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. So if you are receiving thought forms, of which every thought that has ever been thought by any human, still exists, but does not necessarily have source energy flowing behind it, so allot of those thought forms that you can receive, do not have any power behind it, and are not ever gonna become real for you, so there is no need to worry about them. But you do have to acknowledge the way you feel emotionally as you are receiving thought forms, so that you can distinguish between a thought you are receiving from your greater non-physical consciousness, which is pure positive energy, and feels like absolute clarity, knowingness, joy, love, freedom, extacy, passion, bliss, appreciation, lucid, replenishing, refreshing, rejuvinating, etc, and a thought that doesn't feel good, which is simply a thought form and will always remain a thought form, a self contradictory thought form, that doesn't feel absolutely good, because it is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now as unconditionally loved and guided and supported and inseperable extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation.

Thus as you can see clearly, you started up meditating and having no expectations, purely intending to receive and simply allowing whatever to come to come, and that state where you are in full allowance, is indicated by having had no expectation, and so you received fully and consciously and clearly. As you allowed fully yourself to receive fully. And that allowance is key. Because often people don't know what allowing really is. You can only know what allowing is, by virtue of how you feel emotionally, that is your true indicator of your true energy motional state of allowing/resisting. Feeling better/worse emotionally.

Thus when you feel very good, that's the time to meditate, and when you feel bad, you can also meditate to release energetically self contradictory or resistant thoughts forms, to feel better again. And as you then reach a point where you feel absolutely clear and open and free, and you feel fully tapped in, to Source Consciousness, then you can receive clearly, and flow all of the love and knowingness fully through you. For that is your natural state of being.

You did not come here to fix anything. You came here to enjoy life. As unconditionally worthy beings. And unconditionally loved beings. You cannot ever get it wrong, and you will never ever get it done. You are an eternal being. Of evermore becoming. And the purpose of your existance, is the journey. And the joy is in the journey. And the joy is the point and the purpose of all of it.

So no need to fix thoughts that don't feel good, because they will never manifest. It is not real. Just a thought form. Those thoughts that truely do feel good, emotionally, they feel good, because they are compatible with your true nature, as God created you to be. And those thoughts are thus in full harmony and alignment with the Ever Expanding Source of All Creation, that you call God, that is of ever expanding infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. And YOU ARE an inseperable extension of that. So YOU are the leading edge furthest most expanded state of being of that which you call God. For if God is not received by you, then THERE IS NO GOD WITHOUT YOU. You are worthy. Creation doesn't make mistakes. If you exist, all that is, isn't complete without you.

And the way you can know that you are an inseperable extension of that which you call God. Just contemplate the idea that God hates you, and feel how bad that feels, emotionally. Because nothing can be further from the truth! Those thoughts of fear they are not real, and will never become real. But in contemplating them, you will create energy motional resistance within your being, that is indicated by negative emotion, by your valuable emotional guidance system. And thus, in this resistant state of being, you cannot receive clearly, the communication from non-physical, or infinite intelligence, or your greater non-physical consciousness. Because if you did receive it, in that moment, the self contradictory energy, would be amplified, and you would BLOW UP! And die instantly. Which does not ever happen and cannot ever happen. So no need to worry about it. You can let go all you want, and always receive that which you are perfectly ready for.

Thus, the way to receive more fully and clearly, is to simply release resistance, let go and allow. And relax. Take it easy! Trust. Enjoy! Play! Be easy. Life is suppose to be good for you. You are unconditionally worthy evermore! Relax into all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So as you understand how energy works, and you are primarily an energy motional being and inseperable extension of your energy motional Source of being, ever expandingly, and that non-existance doesn't exist. So all that remains is infinite and eternal ever expanding existance. As you focus on things which are not compatible with your true nature of being, you will always feel your emotional guidance system, to let you know that you are choosing to expand contrary to yourself. Which is not possible, which is also why it is so difficult to focus in those directions that doesn't feel good, trying to expand into that which is not compatible with you, and always results in a difficult life experience. And so you realise, as everything is perfect in its eternal being and becoming evermore here and now, and always you are fully connected with that which you call God or Source of All Creation, then you can understand. The way to allow that, is to simply focus more on your love of God and the love of God for you and all. And thus you expand more in harmony and alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming, evermore effortlessly here and now.

And you also can appreciate when you come across experiences or thoughts that feel bad to you. Because you are never more clear about what you do want, then when you are in the moment so clear about what you don't want. And so as you focus more consistently on what you do want, then you expand effortlessly and joyously with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. In full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, which always holds all that you want to be do or have, non-physically and energy motionally for you, and become it fully ever expandingly, and offers you it unconditionally lovingly, evermore ongoingly here and now. So you cannot ever get lost. As your inner being and soul will always call you towards all that you have truely become and are truely being and becoming evermore here and now. And that is what you are the creator of. That is what you have chosen and are choosing ongoingly evermore here and now. As you co-create all of that together with your own greater non-physical consciousness and Source and God and Soul that always you are connected with, and it is always pure positive energy, always choosing with you, together with you, all that you want to be do or have. But when you become consciously AWARE of all the magnificent choices that you have truely made. Then BLISS EVERMORE TO YOU! All the good of your eternal and infinite ever expanding being and becoming evermore effortlessly, joyously, lucidly, vividly, consciously, truely, knowingly, freely, here and now.

May it all be well with you. Unconditional love to you, and all.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 09-01-2020 at 01:50 AM.
Old 16-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
There you go. It's very easy to start over again, fresh and new. As every single new here and now moment, is a new moment, unlike any that has ever been before it, or will ever be like it, ever again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

You are creating your own reality. Together in an environment of contrast of immense variety, and co-creators like yourself, in the family consciousness of humanity. But you are not creating your reality, as a fragmented being only a small part of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. You do it always in full harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, that is like the breath of God, or your soul, or your life force, or true self, or full self, of evermore being and becoming here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is always being in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditionaly love, of which you are always being a fully unconditionally loved, supported, guided and inseperable extension. Thus you can always feel your energy motional relativity to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, by virtue of your emotional guidance system.

So in a sense, you are creating all of your life, you have been and are doing so, ongoingly evermore here and now. It is all your choice. But in order to KNOW that this is so, you have come back into full consciously aware and recognized alignment and harmony with your own greater non-physical consciousness, soul, life force, core essence, breath of god, or Source of your being. So that you can flow your greater knowing more fully through you, for the joyous life experience that you came here to live. Which is what you are doing in your meditation, as you let go of habbitually practiced thought patterns, and quieting your mind, and thus you are opening up and receiving clearly the higher frequencies of greater knowing, greater well-being, and wisdom of that is always available to you, infact, it IS YOU, it is your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension of it, thus you always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. To know, how much your physical consciousness thoughts that you think in your here and now, is in alignment more or less with your own greater knowing that you always have acces to.

Thus the more you keep in mind the greater knowing you always have acces to, the better you feel emotionally, and the more you open up to receive more of your greater knowing ongoingly, more effortlessly and joyously.

Thus as the Source within you does not blame anyone, then you feel less good, emotionally, when you do blame someone. As you create a misalignment in your energy motional state of relativity, between you and your Greater Non-Physical Consciousness which is like your Soul, or the breath of God, it is non-physical, energy motional state of being of pure positive energy, of ever expanding extacy or knowingness, that is your true natural state of being an eternal and infinite being and becoming evermore here and now. As all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Thus, it is natural to give humanity a chance, because Source never blames anyone! Knows only fully the goodness of all FULLY, knows it EVER EXPANDINGLY, unlike anything that you can ever even begin to imagine. So when you blame someone, you feel the discord in your emotions, because it is not compatible with your true nature, that is your natural state of being in fully harmony and alignment and blending fully with the Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. That is what your soul or greater non-physical consciousness is ALWAYS unconditionally and fully connected to, and you are always being and becoming a fully connected extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness. But you can think thoughts which block your natural connection, make it less. And you would be feeling worse or negative emotion in that, the stronger resistance or blockage there is in your thought, but you cannot ever be disconnected. So the only way to feel better again, is to simply release those self contradictory / resistance thought patterns. Such as in meditation.

And a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through your physical extension, that you call your physical body. While the soul part of you remains non-physically focused, and holds all that you want to be do or have, as you explore the contrast of immense variety of your physical time space reality, and becomes the fullness of all of that, ever expandingly, evermore being and becoming. And the Source of All Creation, does the same, as everything you ask, is instantly, emmediately and fully offered, instantly. Always given to you, unconditionally, energy motionally. Non-physically. So all that you truely are being and becoming, is physical and non-physical fully blended here, and that can only be realised by you, if you allow that blending, to be fully realised by you. So that you experience your ongoing convergance here and now, and thus become a fully conscious deliberate creator of your own joyous life experience that you came here to live.

And in order to allow all that you have truely become and are truely being and becoming evermore here and now, to be fully realised by you, all you gotta do is simply let go of that which is not of your natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now, which doesn't feel good, emotionally, because it is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, as in, ALL that you have truely become and ALL that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Physical and non-physical fully blended, into the whole of all that you truely have become and are being and becoming evermore here and now. That is what people call enlightenment, it is simply a releasing of resistance. Feeling lighter. Letting go and allowing. Feeling relief emotionally. Feeling better. Feeling enlightenment. And there is no end to the enlightenment that you can allow for yourself. As enlightenment is simply your natural state of eternal and infinite being and becoming evermore here and now. You can feel joyous, and still allow the enlightenment of bliss and still allow the enlightenment of rapturous extacy. And ongoingly, you are being and becoming evermore enlightened. So no need to worry about your enlightenment. That is a given. It is a done deal. It will happen, wether we allow it or not. But consciously allowing, simply wanting to feel good for the joy of the joy itself. That is conscious deliberate releasing of resistance, conscious deliberate co-creation. Conscious deliberate blending and harmonizing with your own greater non-physical consciousness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So allowing all that you truely are is natural, and doesn't require any action. But it does require one to let go of the resistance that doesn't allow the natural allowing. And how do you know you are offering resistance to your true natural state of being in fully harmony and alignment and convergance and blending with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of Infinite Intelligence and Eternal wisdom and unconditional love? Well, you can tell by the way you feel, emotionally. As your emotions are your indicator to your current here and now, energy motional relatvitiy between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness which holds all that you want to be do or have, and is always fully in full unconditional ever expanding harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

Thus with the power of allowing, creating happens. In daosim they call this an act of non-action, wei wu wei. It is the greatest power there is. Most people allow fully and release all resistance fully, when they have their death experience. But since every single new here and now moment is a new moment, unlike any that has ever been like it, or will ever be like it ever again, we can say, that we die every single new here and now moment. So death is not real. It is simply a releasing of resistance, and coming into a greater state of realisation. An expansion. Thus, death is a fully conscious releasing of all resistance and coming into full conscious awareness of all that you've become, and in full conscious harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. And sleeping is the same, but often less consciously. Where as meditation, is the perfect middle road. Maintaining your awareness while in physical, and flowing your greater non-physical consciousness more fully through you for the joyous life experience that you came here to live, by virtue of releasing resistance, through meditation, excersizing the unconditional ability to allow.

And again, your state of allowance, is indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. So if you are receiving thought forms, of which every thought that has ever been thought by any human, still exists, but does not necessarily have source energy flowing behind it, so allot of those thought forms that you can receive, do not have any power behind it, and are not ever gonna become real for you, so there is no need to worry about them. But you do have to acknowledge the way you feel emotionally as you are receiving thought forms, so that you can distinguish between a thought you are receiving from your greater non-physical consciousness, which is pure positive energy, and feels like absolute clarity, knowingness, joy, love, freedom, extacy, passion, bliss, appreciation, lucid, replenishing, refreshing, rejuvinating, etc, and a thought that doesn't feel good, which is simply a thought form and will always remain a thought form, a self contradictory thought form, that doesn't feel absolutely good, because it is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now as unconditionally loved and guided and supported and inseperable extensions of the ever expanding source of all creation.

Thus as you can see clearly, you started up meditating and having no expectations, purely intending to receive and simply allowing whatever to come to come, and that state where you are in full allowance, is indicated by having had no expectation, and so you received fully and consciously and clearly. As you allowed fully yourself to receive fully. And that allowance is key. Because often people don't know what allowing really is. You can only know what allowing is, by virtue of how you feel emotionally, that is your true indicator of your true energy motional state of allowing/resisting. Feeling better/worse emotionally.

Thus when you feel very good, that's the time to meditate, and when you feel bad, you can also meditate to release energetically self contradictory or resistant thoughts forms, to feel better again. And as you then reach a point where you feel absolutely clear and open and free, and you feel fully tapped in, to Source Consciousness, then you can receive clearly, and flow all of the love and knowingness fully through you. For that is your natural state of being.

You did not come here to fix anything. You came here to enjoy life. As unconditionally worthy beings. And unconditionally loved beings. You cannot ever get it wrong, and you will never ever get it done. You are an eternal being. Of evermore becoming. And the purpose of your existance, is the journey. And the joy is in the journey. And the joy is the point and the purpose of all of it.

So no need to fix thoughts that don't feel good, because they will never manifest. It is not real. Just a thought form. Those thoughts that truely do feel good, emotionally, they feel good, because they are compatible with your true nature, as God created you to be. And those thoughts are thus in full harmony and alignment with the Ever Expanding Source of All Creation, that you call God, that is of ever expanding infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. And YOU ARE an inseperable extension of that. So YOU are the leading edge furthest most expanded state of being of that which you call God. For if God is not received by you, then THERE IS NO GOD WITHOUT YOU. You are worthy. Creation doesn't make mistakes. If you exist, all that is, isn't complete without you.

And the way you can know that you are an inseperable extension of that which you call God. Just contemplate the idea that God hates you, and feel how bad that feels, emotionally. Because nothing can be further from the truth! Those thoughts of fear they are not real, and will never become real. But in contemplating them, you will create energy motional resistance within your being, that is indicated by negative emotion, by your valuable emotional guidance system. And thus, in this resistant state of being, you cannot receive clearly, the communication from non-physical, or infinite intelligence, or your greater non-physical consciousness. Because if you did receive it, in that moment, the self contradictory energy, would be amplified, and you would BLOW UP! And die instantly. Which does not ever happen and cannot ever happen. So no need to worry about it. You can let go all you want, and always receive that which you are perfectly ready for.

Thus, the way to receive more fully and clearly, is to simply release resistance, let go and allow. And relax. Take it easy! Trust. Enjoy! Play! Be easy. Life is suppose to be good for you. You are unconditionally worthy evermore! Relax into all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So as you understand how energy works, and you are primarily an energy motional being and inseperable extension of your energy motional Source of being, ever expandingly, and that non-existance doesn't exist. So all that remains is infinite and eternal ever expanding existance. As you focus on things which are not compatible with your true nature of being, you will always feel your emotional guidance system, to let you know that you are choosing to expand contrary to yourself. Which is not possible, which is also why it is so difficult to focus in those directions that doesn't feel good, trying to expand into that which is not compatible with you, and always results in a difficult life experience. And so you realise, as everything is perfect in its eternal being and becoming evermore here and now, and always you are fully connected with that which you call God or Source of All Creation, then you can understand. The way to allow that, is to simply focus more on your love of God and the love of God for you and all. And thus you expand more in harmony and alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming, evermore effortlessly here and now.

And you also can appreciate when you come across experiences or thoughts that feel bad to you. Because you are never more clear about what you do want, then when you are in the moment so clear about what you don't want. And so as you focus more consistently on what you do want, then you expand effortlessly and joyously with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. In full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, which always holds all that you want to be do or have, non-physically and energy motionally for you, and become it fully ever expandingly, and offers you it unconditionally lovingly, evermore ongoingly here and now. So you cannot ever get lost. As your inner being and soul will always call you towards all that you have truely become and are truely being and becoming evermore here and now. And that is what you are the creator of. That is what you have chosen and are choosing ongoingly evermore here and now. As you co-create all of that together with your own greater non-physical consciousness and Source and God and Soul that always you are connected with, and it is always pure positive energy, always choosing with you, together with you, all that you want to be do or have. But when you become consciously AWARE of all the magnificent choices that you have truely made. Then BLISS EVERMORE TO YOU! All the good of your eternal and infinite ever expanding being and becoming evermore effortlessly, joyously, lucidly, vividly, consciously, truely, knowingly, freely, here and now.

I read your entire message, it's really interesting and I love hearing people's ideas about the true nature of things, this is how I learn, thanks! Peace and love to you too!
Old 16-01-2020, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin

Have you read the Copy & Paste Rules, we don't want any problems for our Moderators
Old 26-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Have you read the Copy & Paste Rules, we don't want any problems for our Moderators
Hi, yes. I forgot to mention. I study allot of material from Daryl Anka, bashar. and Jerry & Esther Hick, Abraham. So allot of the words I use are same as what they teach, but I simply write my thoughts as they come. So this is not a copy & paste, in the literal sense, because I simply say what I think in the moment, and you may say I think it, because I have been thinking about their teachings for many years in my life. But I do refer to allot of what Jerry & Esther Hicks, Abraham, have already been teaching and mentioned for even before I was born. So in a symbolical sense, yes, this is me basically being a parrot of truth as I continue to come to know it as I allow my own greater allowed realisation from within and without. But I have truely been writing this myself, and I never write anything unless I think it is true, especially when people refer to the leading edge of wisdom/knowledge/god/source, I try to be as precise and clear as possible, tho I am not perfect and I am certainly not the source of anyone's being. Just a mere temporary reflection. And I've found no evidence to the contrary in my life of this material, and so I take that which I have understood so far, and simply share that which has always proved itself to be true, for me. However, I have allowed the evidence of all of it to be revealed to me. And that is not something that I nor Abraham can teach through words. For words do not teach. It is only life experiences that teaches. And as I say that, that is again, something that Abraham says all of the time. But, I only say it, because I fully agree with that statement in the moment that I say it. And share it with you. And again, I am always just sharing my own temporarily unique point of view. Of my own personal perspective. Always. Just my own fleetingly temporary point of view. As always. And in this case, these points of view, have been persistent, in their capacity for ever expanding allowance of greater allowed realisation, from within and without.

So it is important to mention the source of my knowledge, comes not only from Abraham, but Abraham + my own personal life experience, that makes my point of view unique. Tho I know the value of their teachings, so I simply try to share it as best I can, which is to simply share my own point of view, and refer again to the source, so that people can simply get the information straight from the source, if they wish. No middle man so to speak. As even Jerry and Esther Hicks, do not teach that they are the source. But they teach how to tap in to our own source.
Old 26-01-2020, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I read your entire message, it's really interesting and I love hearing people's ideas about the true nature of things, this is how I learn, thanks! Peace and love to you too!
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Because that is what life is all about for me. I have come across so many teachers and channelers and they all simply refer back to the source, from their own unique point of view. So eventually it is all about peace and love and joy and all those things of which there are not enough words to describe it or do it any good. So thanks and my UNCONDITIONAL love and peace to you aswell. Regardless of any and all conditions. Under any and all conditions. Infinite. Eternal. Essential. Non-physical. Ever expanding, evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, peace, love, joy, extacy, bliss, knowledge, relief, greater allowed realisation, to you. All those good things. That all stem purely from the source of all being and becoming, is yours, evermore. For you, and from you, with you, and as you. As all of it is being and becoming evermore here and now. And to allow our own greater allowed realisation of all of that, by virtue of our mere contemplation of it, and enjoyment of our own greater allowed realisation of it. And the goodness that we feel as we come to remember all of it evermore ongoingly, freely, here and now, as it is always a choice that is available to us evermore, as we are an inseperable extension of all of it, being and becoming evermore here and now. And so unconditional love and joy and peace and all good things to you. As it is being and becoming evermore here and now. Under any and all conditions, ever expandingly. Evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. As source does nothing and leaves nothing undone, the greatest power there is, as it exists within each and every one of us. And there is no need for words, except to allow that to be recalled from within and allowed to be known from within, and so it shall be revealed from without, evermore ongoingly effortlessly and joyously. Freely, and truely, vividly and lucidly. Ever reliefingly, and evermore expandingly, and evermore effortlessly and naturally.

I simply choose love, because that is what I prefer. And there is no end to the infinity of reflections and conditional life experiences that are available to us from our unconditional love and source of beingness. And so it is all good and enjoyed unconditionally evermore. By virtue of my own personal choice, to focus and allow and thus enjoy that which I enjoy, evermore, and be all that I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now. And allow my own greater allowed realisation of all of it, evermore effortlessly, naturally and joyfully. Simply. Eternally. Infinitely. Here and now. As the one are the all and the all are the one.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:55 PM
Master

So last night I felt this need to meditate, it felt like some kind of sleep came over me but my mind was still very much active, this happens to me a lot and it usually happens before sleep. I even let the lights on and this not how I meditate, I always meditate in darkness, you know, for my eyes to no be disturbed of the surrounding light, but now I was not even aware of this.

I meditated and I achieved that trance that I always experience, but prior to this, I asked the Creator and anybody who could help me with my depression, so I kept asking an asking when suddenly I saw this flash of light and I heard many voices talking as one, they were talking in my own language, their message to me was: We can't help you...; this message was very very clear and quite intense.

All these voices felt very familiar to me, as if these spirits were the spirits that I helped in the astral realm, they were the ones who answered me but they could not help me because they are also "trapped" there... and they too need help.