Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 01-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Nature Elder

My spirit people offer me a name

To my knowlage I am not native american. However, since I was very young (7) I could always talk and listen to the trees, and our animal friends. I have had a great connection with nature. ever since I was little, butterflys, dragonflys, and praying mantises have seemed to either land on me, or crawl on me where I would let them stay as I could casually talk with them. Even last year a baby bird flew from a small tree onto my arm. My spirit people have brought up the name "oaktuwanna" not sure if thats correct spelling but sounds like OAK TOO WANNA and they have used that name for me a few.times instead of my name Tony. I was wondering if it has any native american significants. In my spiritual writings I usually write about many native american ways of teachings. My sprit people have also told me this "when time comes of the great awakening, you no longer hold the name of oaktuwana but you now become "blu rock" ; Nature elder and great spirit of north woods". That gave me chills! Can anyone help me out? Am I native american and dont know it fully? Maybe in a past life?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Hey Nature Elder.

I to have the same feeling for Nature and all her children human as well as animals, i was Native in a previous life, many life times i have been Native.my guide gave me a name when i was a child very young at that,that is a Native name of Blackcrow, even in this life time i have Native links,,my husband wrote poetry one day he wrote a poem about me when i saw it i asked him how he knew my Name was Blackcrow and even though he wasnt very spiritual he said the name was whispered to him it freaked him out,
you could well have been Native in a previous life whos to say you were not,

Namaste
Old 07-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Nature Elder

Thanks for the reply native spirit! Yes, I think its possible that I may have been native american at one point in time, I feel I still carry the wisdom with me :)
Old 07-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I was getting this strong feeling a few months ago that I had been a Native American in another life time. When I watched a video of Cherokee songs a shiver would come all over me. It went on for weeks before I went and had a Past Life reading done and it turned out that I had been a Cherokee Squaw in two of my lives. I also have a great love and feeling for all living things. I have also always felt the pain and suffering of females even though I am now a male in this incarnate. Blessings to all.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Gofa

If you walk like a duck swim like a duck quack like a duck . Etc etc does it really matter who mum and dad were. Soul is what it is
You are what any person of earth and forest aspires toward
Old 05-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Elder
To my knowlage I am not native american. However, since I was very young (7) I could always talk and listen to the trees, and our animal friends. I have had a great connection with nature. ever since I was little, butterflys, dragonflys, and praying mantises have seemed to either land on me, or crawl on me where I would let them stay as I could casually talk with them. Even last year a baby bird flew from a small tree onto my arm. My spirit people have brought up the name "oaktuwanna" not sure if thats correct spelling but sounds like OAK TOO WANNA and they have used that name for me a few.times instead of my name Tony. I was wondering if it has any native american significants. In my spiritual writings I usually write about many native american ways of teachings. My sprit people have also told me this "when time comes of the great awakening, you no longer hold the name of oaktuwana but you now become "blu rock" ; Nature elder and great spirit of north woods". That gave me chills! Can anyone help me out? Am I native american and dont know it fully? Maybe in a past life?

If you were born in America, then you are a Native American