Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-05-2022, 04:51 AM
Newbie ;)

A voice

It was about 4:50am this morning I was somewhere between sleeping and waking up. I heard a voice of someone(male) calling my name, I quickly woke up but I did not answer because I wanted to check who it was. But as I checked out the window there was no one. Any idea what it was? or was I dreaming, but I was not dreaming before waking up?
Old 16-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Master
I’ve experienced this.

It’s often a prompting, to get your attention in some way out of the normal stream, of how you’d ‘expect’ this to happen.

Things are not always as they seem type moment..

What that is could be an unfolding process.
Old 16-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Yaoughta

More often than not, it is simply for you to take notice of it. Such things can come about to get you to wake up for some reason, perhaps because you're body or head was in a position that could cause harm or for some other reason. Perhaps you were about to drift out of your body or already had and by calling your name it brought you back into it. These things also occur when you need to get to the airport or an important function or just to train you to listen to your own inner voice. I've has such voices and even nudges for all sorts of things. For example, recently on a very stormy and windy night, I didn't set out the trash and recycling because I didn't want it to blow all over the neighborhood. I planned on trying to put it out in the morning, but I overslept. I felt someone say my name and push me in the back and I woke up and heard the truck down the street and was able to get it out in time.
Old 17-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Bambo

I also heard someone call my name when I was waking up a couple mornings ago.....It sounded like my dad but I wasnt sure......

And I hear a doorbell often when waking up also........ Its kinda strange.....
Old 25-05-2022, 06:02 AM
Pathfinder

I have had voices in the past, either from my parents, or my grandparents... depends... I was always asleep and their calling me by my name woke me up... usually it was a gentle call, so it wasn't bad or anything...

Lately though... I had a dream in which I was in a training camp and I was training hard to be.... a soldier or sth it look military... our instructor wanted to mess with, and dropped something in the dream.... in reality it woke me up abruptly and it was like something metal fell from the living room... I walked to check what it was and nothing was on the floor...

I fell back to sleep and I was back in the training camp... the instructor looked at me and "said let's see how you deel with a gun shot", I remember his hand raised in the air with the gun and shooting a single shot... the *bam* woke me up abruptly again... I started to get annoyed because this time I was aware that it was really happening, it was deliberate and "someone" was trying to get on my nerves....

For a third time I fell back to sleep and lo and behold, back to the training camp... after whatever time passed that was a blur, I saw his hands holding a shotgun and firingn a single shot in the air again... the noise was SO loud, that it hurt my ears, scared me and woke me up for a third time....

I woke up enraged, with an internal yell "WILL YOU LET ME SLEEP????"

I don't know what the "presence" was ultimately trying to do, but judging from the setting and how real all looked, my.... parallel existence (at least I hope it is), is being heavily trained and messed with (as part of the training I guess)....

If anyone can provide some sort of feedback on this I would greatly appreciate it...
Old 25-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Bambo

Its interesting isnt it?
Old 27-05-2022, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting it is. But I also heard people sometimes say when you are deep sleeping and if someone calls your name you must wait for the voice to call you 3 times before you can answer. Because if you answer after the first and second call you can get sick or something bad might happen to you, it true or just myths?
Old 29-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Thanks for helping me with my thoughts Love and Light