Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-04-2022, 02:34 PM
asearcher

Leaving bad - Bad things will happen

My subconscious must have been on a wild tour lately, as here is the result:

had these experiences where I broke out of a bad relationship long time ago, was pushed over the edge, can't say if it was due to happen anyhow, but ended up with panic attacks, anxiety - as I kept too refusing to return to this relationship. So bad thing. Fought out, lots of other bad things followed as well but then finally it was done with ....and I conquered - yea! :)

Been part of a narc's family for long and the strangest thing is that everything goes their way, but those few who rebel and go up against the narc - bad things happen in their lives, while the rest are spared.

My own fear, right? Or is it movie-inspired? Where "bad" is born into a family to use, and abuse, and get all the rich and goodies while those who go against will be "cursed"? There's gotta be a movie about this theme, just one I must have forgotten about. and Oh! It is superficial things, of course, fortune in that but also other things, so peculiar.
Old 24-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Been part of a narc's family for long and the strangest thing is that everything goes their way, but those few who rebel and go up against the narc - bad things happen in their lives, while the rest are spared.

The thing that needs be understood about dysfunctional energy vampire family of origin systems is that - they hide a lot and the narc is BEST at putting a "put-together" front (that's an energy vampire narc's expertise right there)

A certain narc in law may seem "put-together" on the outside but certainly there are things and skeletons hidden even before you came along. It's not all peachy and not everything goes the narc's way

It's much like this logic:

- Just because someone's very charming doesnt mean they can't be abusive
- Just because a narcissist seems very structured and well put-together this doesn't mean there are no holes in the structure. A lot of denial and repression to pop up such a system

Also when it comes to abusers - sooner or later, all their flaws and triangulation efforts get mirrored back to them in some way

This is a truth in societies that others can find hard to swallow : the most abusive people, the most triangulating people - can be the most charming, the most seemingly "put-together" people. One must have the strength and conviction to see through such games and say "no"

Old 24-04-2022, 09:16 AM
asearcher

I agree with you Izz. I know that they try to present their family and lives as superior, everything great, but for real I have noticed that those who had this sort of attitude that everything just seem to go their way and they are oblivious to the struggles of others, it does not reach their reality. They just come off as spoiled and incredibly ignorant, to tell the truth and things just continue to go their way. I have thought maybe it is this way because they are not strong enough really to handle obstacles. I have seen the smallest thing happen that is not even about them and somehow they make it personal and get all crazy about it.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I have seen the smallest thing happen that is not even about them and somehow they make it personal and get all crazy about it.

Yeah abusers of these stripes are like that

Imagine this kind of person - who bashed me just for letting out a very noisy sneeze once :/ what kind of abnormality??

They operate this way but the cracks are def there