Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Master
Soulmate dream

I dreamed I was with the children- that they were coming over my house,the house switched into this large complex ~ own land and standard mansion… her teeth kept falling out- standard alone, madison came around and the house belonged to another gentleman but he said I inherited it- when they were going to check.. I couldn’t believe I was seeing her face: but relaxed I counted but my sister then began to imagine in the dream~ and was going to build her a house… at the bottom of the garden but gas work was being done

Realistically the dreams are so powerful but I’m in denial of seeing her- it’s like I hardly allow my self to see her, but trust me~ I am seeing her and she is in my dreams: I’ve only been dreaming of this soulmate for the last 6months.. but I watch her YouTube (she’s a bit of a celebrity) so I get too see her a lot: spooky action at a distance occurring and quantum entanglement…

I love seeing the entanglement but I’m so confused in seeing her that I wake up thinking if I’ve actually observed her or not? Such a deep understanding ~ like I was only thinking of her…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Yaoughta

The description of your dream is disjointed and hard to follow. It's okay if English is not our first language, but please understand that if you wish for someone to offer their interpretation about the meaning of your dream or dreams, you should explain them or describe them as if someone is hearing about them for the first time. We need more context to better understand in order to better serve you by providing you the closest possible meaning.

As far as basic symbolism goes, teeth falling out can indicate an inability to communicate or to process information. Teeth are used for chewing and breaking down food into smaller more manageable size pieces to swallow and digest. If they're falling out, it could indicate that someone isn't able to process something or digest something. This could be your feelings about her.

You also mention a Madison, but as the reader, we do not know who Madison is or who she is in relation to you. You also state the children came over. What children? Your children or random children?

It sounds like you devote a great deal of time towards someone you feel is your soulmate and that they may not be aware or reciprocating your feelings. Whenever you have such strong longings and put forth such energy and focus towards someone or something, you're more than likely going to dream about them.