Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-04-2022, 06:10 AM
Master
Does this dream mean anything?

So throughout my life I tended to get subconscious and intuitive messages through the dream world. Even about the manifestation of people before they appear in my life in 3D

Recently I had this very random dream

In the dream I was told that people need to be cautious including at present, when dealing with certain artefacts that concern mummification

I am reminded of this article
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...fts-180979616/

Does my dream mean anything?
Old 10-04-2022, 06:55 AM
Master

imo since the egyptians had that whole 'curse' thing going wrt the tombs it might be dangerous to deal with certain things on the assumption they are 'harmless'... who knows what they did to create the curses... they may be using chemicals or herbs we are unfamiliar with, for example. Or they may have used something equivalent to 'miracles' to create an energy field conducive to curses and that is still hanging around... or there may be some type of 'bad' crystals involved... and our 'science' may not be up to the task of detecting any of those things even if the archeologists think to try.

but that is just a guess. Any more I'm learning just how much I want to talk about things I really know nothing about...
Old 10-04-2022, 08:41 AM
Master
That makes sense. From the dream I got the overall impression about how "certain boundaries" should not be infringed on, boundaries that people are still ignorant about

maybe this should be bookmarked, see if anything unfolds in relation to the artefacts

Quote:
and our 'science' may not be up to the task of detecting any of those things even if the archeologists think to try.

that was what I felt too
Old 12-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Yaoughta

More than likely, this dream either deals with your actions and thoughts regarding your own body or your thoughts and actions about wanting to preserve something from the past. If you're regimented about health routines or wanting to look younger longer, this probably has something to do with your own body and your thoughts about it. Only you know for sure is this is the case, but if you're not practicing or following any extreme healthcare routine to stay younger longer, the dream could be about trying to hold on to the past. If this is the case, it involves your current thoughts about a situation in your life. This could involve anything. It could be preserving a house, a piece of furniture, a recipe or a way of doing something or any number of things. As the dreamer, you'll know if this applies to something going on in your life. Mummification is a preservation process to keep the body around for as long as possible even after it is no longer useful. It is dead and changing or trying to change, but the mummification process preserves it in a certain state and in a sense, prevents it from doing what it would naturally do and that is decay. If this is what the dream is about, it could mean you're trying to hold on to something no longer useful or longer than you should. Parents sometimes have dreams like this when there kids go off to school or move out. They want to preserve the way things used to be instead of embracing the present. Hope that helps!
Old 13-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Ayana

Now I'm not sure what this could mean, but I feel like it might have something to do with the fact that I'm currently working on a project that involves mummification...

I'm not sure if this dream is warning me about something that might go wrong with the project, or if it is warning me about someone who might be trying to deceive me with regards to the project.

I'm really not sure what to make of it.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayana
I'm not sure if this dream is warning me about something that might go wrong with the project, or if it is warning me about someone who might be trying to deceive me with regards to the project

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. What does your gut intuition say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
More than likely, this dream either deals with your actions and thoughts regarding your own body or your thoughts and actions about wanting to preserve something from the past.

That is a possible way of looking at it, thank you for your insight. I was today at one point thinking about stuff to do with preservation, roots and my work in general. Maybe there's something I'm trying to preserve that is now redundant

Also, aside from that, I wondered if it was something to do with a past life vision in Egypt - but again I'm unsure and open to possibilities