Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Knower

How many times should we repeat an affirmation?

Hi Friends,

I have a doubt to ask you all.

How many times should we repeat an affirmation every day?

Is is okay to say the affirmation statement one time every day?

Or is there an ideal no. of times that we should repeat the affirmation statements each day?

Thank you.
Old 28-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Master
I say my affirmation every day.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-01-2022, 09:08 PM
When I have done affirmations I would do them often...driving, brushing my teeth, muted tv commercials.
I got them INTO my subconscious mind. They're part of my belief system now.
Once a day would not have been enough for me.
One that worked so well, I don't need to say it anymore was, "Money comes easily to me and often."
Since it's part of my belief system now...it just continues on it's own. :)
I think I stopped yrs ago.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2022, 07:36 AM
Bambo

I would think saying it more might make it better..
Old 29-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Administrator
I have affirmations that i always used to say. like Miss Hepburn i said it so often. i no longer need to say it.
The affirmation i always said Dont look at your mountain climb it.
Never say you cant do anything Everything is possible.

I first saw that over 40 years ago.it was on a plaque in a friends house her son had written it for her.just before he died.

Namaste
Old 29-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Master
Everyday, every week, once a month- our desires are always supreme—- always in our conscious and subconscious- manifesting something you have to really decide for it thus affirming your idea,desire or want and need or situations- once our mind has changes that affirmation changes also- staying in mind about the affirmation means your already conscious, constantly affirming it/ it’s a mind set!!! Clarity and clear/the idea or affirmation….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-02-2022, 09:04 AM
Knower

Mostly one time only.

If it comes, am very grateful.

If it doesn't come, am also very grateful with the understanding that there is a benevolent reason for the delay or not happening.

The intelligent God/Source/Prime Creator/Universe heard us the first time. Perhaps not necessary to repeat over and over again. Save some of the divine "bandwidth" for those who are in dire situations and need urgent help.

When we sincerely have peace, benevolence, compassion, and love in our hearts and minds, our Higher Self, Innate, Soul, Smart Body take over and intelligently guide and bring what we need at the right moment. Saves us from over thinking and getting stressed out.

That doesn't mean everything will be rosy. There will at times be hardships and adversities, but in a higher peaceful state of mind those situations will now be seen as grateful and blessed learning opportunities to gain greater wisdom and maturity that brings us even greater peace and calm moving forward on our spiritual path.

All the best!
Old 18-02-2022, 11:32 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

I would think it isn't the number of times so much as the WAY in which you affirm it, i.e. with focus on intention but not desperation!
Old 28-02-2022, 10:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Hi Friends,
Or is there an ideal no. of times that we should repeat the affirmation statements each day?
You could repeat the affirmation 10 times at 10:10 AM for instance. This way, all your "planets are in conjunction". Work with triads.

If you do this regularly, these numbers tend to appear and you'll get the famous "i see the same number everywhere".
Old 03-03-2022, 06:35 PM
Ascender

I always advise people for around 1000 a day. Sounds like a lot, but we think about 100k thoughts a day, so a thousand really helps to anchor a new belief in our deeper minds (which is where the creation and attraction takes place). It also becomes easier as you carry on affirming, rather like moulding a new shoe to the shape of your foot through repeated walking.

When you can do this, you begin to generate psychic ‘momentum’ where things related to your affirmation start happening. The more you affirm, the more relevant these things become. These are called synchronicities.

I’m not so sure about doing it just the once. Mainly because you could spend the rest of the day thinking negatively, and that would ‘cancel out’ the power of the single positive thought.

1000 affirmations also keeps negative thinking at bay, and doesn’t give it much chance to regain a foothold in your everyday mentality. See if you can break them up into ‘clusters’ so that it doesn’t feel like too much of a task at a time. 100 when you wake up, 100 when you are in the shower, 100 when you are going to work, 100 when you are on your break, 100 when you are coming home and so on. Very good times are when you are awakening and when you are dropping off to sleep, as those are the most psychic times of the day, when the mind is most receptive.

Also, the more you affirm, the more good feeling you generate. At the start, you may feel like you are lying to yourself and that you are wasting your time. But as soon as you attract one thing related to your thought (what I call a TIPPING POINT MOMENT after around 3-4 days) then you start to think “ aha, this is working, let’s continue. “

If you can keep up your 1000 affirmations for 100 days, then your new thought will become self-maintaining as reality you attract.