Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-01-2022, 06:14 AM
Deactivated Account

The Three Chief Stages of the Way

The following information was derived from a spiritual teacher during my Bible study, prayers, fasts and meditations to help me have a clearer understanding of The Way and to bring renewal to my mind from old ideas, concepts and beliefs. There are many spiritual guides and teachers in this current, you can be taught by a Saint, an Angel and a countless array of spirits aligned to Master Jesus Christ. There is so much to be learned that I doubt there are enough human hours to learn! It honestly took a little time and I had to understand it first. I felt the information would be helpful to some and obtained permission to share it... I hope you enjoy!

1st Stage:
Once the Soul has been born again by water and the Spirit, a little Christ-Child is born in them. The Soul begins to live & learn to walk in the Spirit and in conjunction with Holy Spirit, raises this little Christ-Child until it reaches maturity. Once this stage reaches its end, the Soul stands at the door of Truth and knocks.

2nd Stage:
Once the door is opened to the Truth, the Soul enters and in that divine space she meets her Bridegroom who is our Lord Jesus Christ. The Soul effectively takes on the name of 'Bride of Christ' and the Lord walks them through this stage as He imparts and brings them into full cognizance of the Truth. It is here that when the Soul comes to know the Truth, they are made free from the world and the forces of darkness against her ascension. The Truth being the Tree of Life is planted in the core of they're being as opposed to the Tree of good and evil. The Tree of Life & Truth does not need to grow, rather, it is the Soul that needs to grow to become fully cognizant of the Truth/Tree of Life so that she can eat its fruit & become Perfect. The bulk of humanity experiences life from the foundation of the Tree of good & evil and they're lives are ful of dualistic separations. Those whose lives and consciousness is centred in the physical body perceive this dualistic experience to be real, whilst those who have either been born or grown through spiritual practices to raise they're consciousness to soul level perceive this dualistic experience to be an illusion. These two points of view are are founded in the Tree of Knowledge. When one is grafted into the Tree of Life, they come to see that they're are no dualism nor are there any illusions but only the Truth, Beauty and Love/Union. Once the soul has eaten the fruit of the Tree of Life, they know the Truth, truly free and knock on the door of Perfection.

3rd Stage:
The Father opens the door to the Soul and as the Soul enters, they begin they're life and walk in Perfection. Here, the Soul lives & walks with God and and potential exists for them to be taken by God in they're Perfected state. Enoch walked in perfection and was taken by God. This stage which is hard to describe in words is the final stage for a human being who walks the Way.
Old 25-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Molearner

Any mention of 3 brings to mind a triangle. One can call this the triangle of life. In mystical spirituality the 3 are understood as purification, illumination and union. Others can more easily accept faith, hope and love……
Old 26-01-2022, 03:23 AM
Master
Sounds like the mystical writings of the Desert Fathers, and other medieval mystics.

Theresa of Avila, Julian of Norwich, St John of the Cross, and the like.

The journey of the soul, the mystical bridegroom, the Christ!

Christian Mysticism...

https://mypoeticside.com/poets/st-jo...he-cross-poems
Old 26-01-2022, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Sounds like the mystical writings of the Desert Fathers, and other medieval mystics.
Theresa of Avila, Julian of Norwich, St John of the Cross, and the like.
The journey of the soul, the mystical bridegroom, the Christ!Christian Mysticism...
I love the desert fathers, mother Theresa and St. John of the Cross! Infact, the teacher that shared this teaching with me is a Saint from the orthodox tradition. I remember once doing a Novena with Saint Seraphim of Sarov to have an experience with the Holy Spirit. After about 15 days, either after the Novena or combine, an Apostle srarted to tell me about how life is with the Holy Spirit, His visitations, His Power, His Presence, His messages, teachings, instructions, encouragements, guidance and frequent conversations.God had told about my experiences with the energies of prana, kriya yoga, other (lesser) deities and all that, you know the deal! I then asked him, how does it feel to have the Holy Ghost? And he prayed a short prayer asking God to give me an experience and God said yes.

I went home having rubbed of some of the energy of God that transfered to me through our discourse, and that night I woke up to the visitation and power of the Holy Spirit... It was SO IMMENSE and I've never experienced any equivalent, as the Apostle said "there is no equivalent." One water diety appeared to try and attack me, but saw the power of God coarsing through my entire being and it sneered and left. From there, lying on the bed, I projected into a higher subtle plane (not to be confused with the heavenly planes) and began to walk without any disturbance from demonic entities. Whenever I saw another Spirit-born Believer, I would briefly talk to him and kneel and praise God with him. It was so amazing!

With the right amount of energy, you can enter into almost whatever realm you please, whether it is the astral, mental, so on and so forth which are the gradations of the subtle world. And through the Power of the Holy Spirit you can be ushered into heaven and the higher heavens of light & life. I used to wonder why I toiled in meditation to enter higher states of my human being when I could have sought the power of the Holy Spirit to just come and I can go into visions, trances, other planes and all that at will. But I guess we need a foundation and they are helpful in they're own right and commanded as well by God.

Then the Holy Spirit left and the energy began to be used up by my being. I reported the experience and the Apostle smiled. Right now, the Holy Spirits presence came and he helped me recollect, write and edit this posting. Such are the fruits of the availing intercessions of the Saints who are alive and resurrected on earth and those who have ascended into glory in or out of the body.

I am unable to distinguish between Christian mystic or Christian gnostic, or Catholic, Presbyterian, quaker, etc. If I see one born of the Water & the Spirit and lives and walks therein, I consider them to be truly Christian.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-01-2022 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Please rem the Admins have asked ---2-3 sentences when quoting others.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-01-2022, 03:06 PM
I'm loving all this talk of the Holy Spirit.

Old 26-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
In mystical spirituality the 3 are understood as purification, illumination and union.

Amen !
Old 27-01-2022, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I love the desert fathers, mother Theresa and St. John of the Cross! Infact, the teacher that shared this teaching with me is a Saint from the orthodox tradition. I remember once doing a Novena with Saint Seraphim of Sarov to have an experience with the Holy Spirit.

I am Orthodox but have not been attending services as of late, belong to the Orthodox Church of America, or the OCA.

I like their liturgy, it's mystical with all the chanting, and incense. And their Theology seems truer to me, more so than the Roman Catholic Church which I once belonged to also.

Also very interested in the old Celtic Church of England/Ireland.

Founded by St Patrick, a Roman Catholic saint, he incorporated the faith of the druids in his church, it's very interesting.
Old 27-01-2022, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Amen !

There are many threes...

Father Son and Holy Spirit, we know this as the trinity. But are they equals? The Roman Catholic Church figures the Father is above the son, the Orthodox Church sees them as equals.

Faith hope and charity, I like this one, without Faith you have no hope, and you need charity to uphold your faith.

Mind-body and soul, this is interesting theological, need to look at it again.

There are others I'm sure.