Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Master

Hii,

Your friends probably didn’t use it because they don’t have the same realizations as you did and it requires drastic change to even know what it is about. It might seem simple to you because you’re experienced, but it’s really a skill. I’ve been practicing for years now. Yes it works instantly, and it had always worked, but that doesn’t mean it was of good use. There is more going on.

So back to my question.. There must be a way to move something from your vortex (which is thereby having a sense of completion, not finality) into your reality. Like beyond what I can do now. Now it usually takes some time. Feeling good wasn’t the way. It just gave more contrast. Feeling good is very nice though. And might speeds things up. Now there is of course believe and etc. But that is all about building new things to come about. What I want is to manifest things that are already created.

So I thought, maybe there is a way to make it appear as if it’s a lucid dream. Like just force the energy down the system. I’ve done this on a very small level, made changes in my body and face. It would still need polishing, but it works somehow. Only thing is, the energy has to move through the planes and needs a medium while moving. I’d having to expand my entire energy system beyond what it is now.
Old 26-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It sold Wed full price, (3 days later) no negotiation involved. My friends were in 'big awe'.
Funny one, I totally believe you!
I actually manifested a car recently, just like the one I had before. But I didn't do anything, just thought of it one hour before going to a random car dealer, and tada! the guy had the right model at a standard price!

But anyways, to me there must some sort of exchange when we ask. Something along we give love, attention, energy and we receive what we ask for. If we don't have enough of those compared to what we ask, then it doesn't work.
It's not about the skill, because I don't have any method and I could make it work.
Old 27-01-2022, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
It's not about the skill, because I don't have any method and I could make it work.
Right. Skill...no...I exp that it is in the belief.
I believe that belief is one of THE most powerful things in creation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2022, 05:22 AM
Bambo

Belief is very good and strong Miss Hepburn yes
Old 27-01-2022, 05:55 AM
Master
From my perspective, I could probably rattle off a dozen things that things that just fell in my lap, but have never used those examples as validation because other times everything was against me, and more times than not, it took persisting through setbacks to break through.

The main things in life are based on skills that take talent and a long time to develop, and things like losing weight, playing an instrument, doing a sport or work skills don't just happen by good luck. They only happen by practice and doing what it takes.

Sometimes you get lucky breaks, but often there are unexpected obstacles along the way and you have keep your head in the game, persist and overcome. This breeds skills such as confidence, commitment, focus, determination, diligence, discipline, persistence and even the good sense to know when to throw in the towel and change tact.

LOA isn't reliable, but when sometimes it does work and we get a lucky break we tend to use those instances to perpetuate our confirmation bias by conveniently forgetting to consider all the things that did not happen, let alone all the things that can't possibly happen unless you actually do something about it.
Old 27-01-2022, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
... . I wonder what would bring about speedy results...
Your deliberate focus on speedy results. And as you focus on it, the energy/vibration of your focus gains momentum and its vibrational relativity to your inner beings perspective and point of focus (which holds all that you want in vibrational escrow for you) of it will be indicated by your emotional guidance system. So you can fine tune your focus as you go... And feel your way as you focus. To manifest the speedy results that you most desire. As opposed to speedy results that you do not prefer. And you got plenty of leaway to align your energy and thought patterns and focus in ways that feel better and better as more and more momentum is gaining.

And this is true for anything you focus upon. The more consistently you focus the more energy moves and the more emotional feedback and guidance you get relative to your inner beings focus.

But the law of attraction always brings you more of what you think. So if you stay general and focus generally and make sure your focus is in alignment with your inner being's focus, then you feel good feeling positive emotions and the resultant manifestations of your focus will then be enjoyed evermore specifically.

So to put it simply, you want to focus on the speedy results that you want to experience as opposed to the speedy results that you don't want to experience.

This is true for everything you focus upon. Because every subject is really two subject, what is wanted and the lack of it. And your emotions, because of your inner being, help you focus. As you thus co-create your reality experience from physical consciousness and non-physical source consciousness "hand in hand" so to speak, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.

The fastest way to manifest vortex is to simply get as happy as you can become, and then endless things from your vortex comes into your experience. That is what people call unconditional love or unconditional alignment with the energy which creates worlds, source energy.
Old 27-01-2022, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
I easily manifest things like sickness, pain and issues. However no death. But manifesting something good and nice is rather difficult. I just can’t seem to do it as quickly.
Maybe there’s some blockage- listening to your higher self- meditation helps for us to align our chakras in receiving information regarding our purpose and higher self—-

the subconscious and what we are entanglement with items ect are all moving towards us and people are moving away- in respect to attraction- being with their own worlds and belongings and desires -

the account: the astral planes and planes in general - the universal plane is manifesting for us - where things are actually coming towards us… just not at the speed of light…

but I found I was on little money and received a 600.% pay rise and things (items) are being attracted to me.. I think of the credit of money to be some type of NOT gate - where having funds attracts the item or situations… these things are moving closer to us as their entanglement is entangled with us- having credit speeds it up- there’s hundreds of ways to make money & a profit… attracting money is like the NOT gate -

having credit to attract it—- you gain credit by being in alignment and meditating- by allowing the (break outs) and illness to grieve and clearing the path to enlightenment- money isn’t everything but it opens up doors quicker in this world- but the truth is those doors are already open at the account of destiny and fate…

your higher self has everything planned out and your constantly attracting… it maybe in the future but there’s a guarantee that everything you THINK,NEED,WISH,DESIRE are on the way too you- physically moving as the pull is like gravity… and these things will fall to you.

. situations, days out, physical items, holidays, clothes, jewellery, gold,silver, money? Love, children& family- friends; the list goes on… they may not be now …but they are in destiny coming into existence- their fate came into existence when you first thought them- and they were physical destiny’s…tangible like the real thing… so thinking of something is as if you already received it- it just might not be the correct time- your karma or life lessons.. but their existence is booked into your future.,.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverter_(logic_gate)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-01-2022, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Hii,
Your desires are always already created. And it is vibrationally offered non stop evermore by your greater non-physical Source consciousness. And with every thought you think, you offer a vibration, to which the eternally consistent law of attraction is responding, also to your Source's vibration. And the relativity between those two vibrations is indicated always accurately by your emotional guidance system.

So to realise the vibration of your desire/source, to translate that, to perceive, transceive, receive, transmit and receive, that vibration... You need to feel your emotions as you think. And then align your vibration with and tune your vibration to source, by guiding your thought in directions that feel better, focus on things that feel better, that are in harmony with what you want, and then as you feel better, it means you are like tuning your radio station to Source FM and a clear signal means you feel joy good feeling positive emotion.

Every improved feeling is of benefit. Because every emotion and every thought and every perspective and vibration and manifestation and experience is all about your vibrational relativity to Source.

But no one can do this work for you, no one can feel your thought nor think it. And yes you may sometimes think in ways that feel bad and it can get out of hand. and one then can suffer. But really, it is always helpful to take this vibrational work seriously, and meditate daily so you wont experience losing control of your own vibration. As you can always reset when you meditate. And you can also always enjoy small desires. And simple. Start simple and small and generally. Because you are co-creating with the energy which creates worlds. So starting simple and easy and learning how it law of attraction works.

Like "today I want to manifest joy. I want to think about joy. And feel joy. As I focus on joy and think about it and then law of attractions will bring me more thoughts like it, and I'll get to experience hands on how it all works as I mold the energy."
Writing also helps focus.
As you write joy and focus on it and notice if other thoughts like it comes. May be very subtle but if you do find a thought that feels a bit more like joy, write it down under joy, and continue focusing on joy and see how the longer you focus on joy and the more consistently you focus on it, the more thoughts which are like unto it, comes that also feel more like joy and that expand your consciousness vibration in and of joy. And eventually if you focus long enough, you will feel the emotion of joy and then if you keep focusing, things in your environment, physical conditional circumstances that are of a similar vibration to that joy that you powerfully feel emotionally, will begin to powerfully and obviously stand out in your physical conditional manifestational experiences. And that is how law of attraction works and deliberate creation works.

But you gotta have personal experience with it. The practice and the experience will help you understand and know how it works. And every thought has a vibration, but if you do not focus very long on it, the vibration wont have much pulling power. Because it is your creation. You are creating, so if you don't focus on it it wont become more.

Remember every subject is two subjects... The presence of it and the lack of it. So you can think "I am thinking about the happiness (that I don't have)" "I am thinking about the happiness (that is hard to get)" "I am thinking about the happiness (that no one has)... I am thinking about the happiness (that is hard to come by)." etc etc.

This is why you have your emotions to help you know on which side of the equation you are focusing, presence of wanted or lack of wanted. So then you can change that thought, fine tune it... " I am thinking about the happiness and I am looking forward to how it feels. I know happiness is going to feel good. I like feeling happy when I am happy. Happiness is good and I believe I can feel it. Happiness exists and is real. Happiness makes people happy. Happy happy happy. Happiness is fun. When I am happy I enjoy everything so much."

And you may sometimes focus and write something that is out of alignment on your focus board. And the more progress you make the more it will stand out and let that be ok! Just scrap it and fine tune your happiness focus board (or whatever your desired subject of focus). Like you accidentally write and feel "if I can just try more and hard then I will become happy" and you feel it doesnt feel so good and deliberate creating is ALL about feeling good or better. So you think no that feels difficult and so you realise in Knowing more clearly what you don't want, knowing more clearly what you do want. Thank you contrast, now I know I want ease! So I will focus more on ease. So you write on ur happiness focus board "I want happiness to be and come easily to me. I want to feel easily happy. I want happiness to be as easy as placing my awareness on the presence of happiness and thinking about happiness from the perspective of its presence in me. I want happiness in me and I wanna feel it so and I wanna feel like I am it. Like I am happy."

and suddenly a thought may come that doesn't feel good., that is good! that is part of the process. Like you may think "but I am not happy." Let that thought be ok if a bad feeling thought comes. And then simply allow it to help clarify what you want. You want to BE happy. so you may write your desire more clearly and expand the momentum and power "I want to be happy. I want happiness to come to me when I think about it. I know how happiness feels and I like knowing it. I like knowing that it feels good."
And you may write "I like knowing how the lack of happiness feels because then I can fix the problem." if it doesnt feel good then scrap it. Dont start crying because your focus deviated and became out of alignment. Just like when someone accidentally hits a wrong note on the keyboard, its not the end of the world, simply recallibrate and realign focus with desired intention and your inner being always holds ur intention for you vibrationally so you cannot get lost! You will always feel your emotions as you focus.
And focus on that which is the presence of your desire, That feels better/good. not the absence, that feels worse/bad. The longer you focus on it more and think about it more to let the momentum gain and thus more emotional feed back and thus you align your energy and fine tune it and calibrate it more and then less resistance more allowance and more momentum.

That is the process and its so simple and your thoughts and emotions help you! Your emotions guide you as you think and focus.

When you realise that you can be happy unconditionally, then you got everything! You got Source Energy in your "pocket". Well... In your ability to fine tune your focus into vibrational alignment with it. To allow the energy which creates worlds to flow joyfully through you for the fulfillment of any and all things you so may desire to be, have or do.

Anyway, hope that helps.

If u want direct information from the source u can always read "ask and it is given." book. and u can apply the processes therein to any desire you may have.
Old 27-01-2022, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
LOA isn't reliable, but....
... do something about it.
Law of Attraction is just the universal way that vibration responds to vibration. And since everything is vibrational, and thus relative (you can call that unreliable), then law of attraction can thus be the only real thing in existence that exists, as a reliable and eternally consistent thing. It is what people might maybe call God, the manager of the universe. But I'm not sure if that is the right way of putting it.

But when you understand how Law of Attraction and its eternal consistency on all levels of creation manages all things... Then you simply have leverage. You can simply place yourself in the right vibration to accomplish whatever you want.

One doesn't need to know about LoA to accomplish things. LoA is just for advanced deliberate creators who seek to align with the energy which creates worlds, Source Energy for a joyful life experience.

The problem with accomplishment however... Is that it doesn't really exist. It's just your in the moment satisfaction or not. As they say the joy is in the journey and joy is the goal. And this journey has no end destination. It is eternal and evermore unfolding and evolving.

You can have very specific desires and intentions and lots of powerful momentum and alignment and joy and big succes, and that all comes with focus and practice yes. Or you can simply want to enjoy a day. And simply focus for enjoying a bit more your day.

But no one is gonna punish you if you dont enjoy your day.... Altho... It kind of might be unenjoyable.

So law of attraction is really simple. And it's not like you're not allowed to have specific things. But most often people misunderstand that everything is vibrational and their desires are vibrational aswell. So they forget why they actually want what they want. Like they want a car for the feeling of freedom they believe it will bring them. They want to feel free. And from that feeling of freedom comes endless many things that satisfy their desires. And same with accomplishments because wanting the feeling of accomplishments. And the feeling of accomplishments can bring endless many accomplishments. And the more you accomplish the more you feel accomplished and the more you then can accomplish.

And that is where LoA can help so many who suffer the lack of what they want, because they forget that essence of those things that can bring them not only that thing but endless many more things like it and even way better than it. Not to mention, without being vibrationally in alignment with the essence of what is wanted, no amount of "physical conditional manifestations" can bring that wanted thing into your experience. Because anything and everything that anyone has ever wanted is because they believe they will feel better in the being, having or doing of that thing they want.

So when people realise that they can feel better before they have what they want, then they can not only HAVE what they want, but endless things like it and even way better.

So then one may wonder, why isn't the whole world happy? Well, there is always Source Energy flowing to all. And if one holds thoughts that doesnt allow it to flow, they feel negative emotion indicating resistance.

This is why we don't have to accomplish anything... Everything that you want is already eternally being accomplished evermore. And the only real accomplishment is to allow that energy which accomplishes everything to flow freely and joyfully through you, and then you will be part of the never ending stream of accomplishments after accomplishments after accomplishments. As a steady journey of joyfulness. And life will always inspire new desires and so the source energy for new accomplishments will always flow. Because that Source Energy is always flowing to you, because you ask it. Whatever you want, it's always given. And when you allow that energy, align with it, and enjoy it, you experience all that you have asked for and are asking for evermore.

It is always all available to you here and now. If this time space reality has the wherewithal to inspire a desire within you, it has the wherewithal to bring you the full taste it, smell it, see it, hear it, touch it, reality... To You. But the way to realise that desire into manifested reality, requires a vibrational journey into alignment with the vibration of your desire. And that requires Law of Attraction to help you make the vibrational journey of vibrational alignment with the vibration of your desire. So that you can then emotionally and then manifestationally realise your desire.
Old 27-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Law of Attraction is just the universal way that vibration responds to vibration.

But the way to realise that desire into manifested reality, requires a vibrational journey into alignment
with the vibration of your desire.
Perfect!
. .

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru