Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Master
and mostly what is this all about? Enjoy your desire! That is what it is all about.

Don't wait for manifestation before you decide to enjoy what you want unconditionally and regardless of conditions.

What is manifested is always old news. There is no end to the enjoyment in life you can have. But it does require you to deliberately and intentionally focus on what you want, because that is why you are here in this physical time space reality. To focus on your desire. And whatever will happen will always just help you clarify your preferences to allow for more enjoyment.

And if something is really alien to you, like you cannot even imagine what you want, then focus in general things. For example, you know you dont wanna suffer, you want peace. And you may not know exactly mentally what that peace is but if you focus on it and activate the thought more often eventually the thoughts of peace will grow by virtue of your ability to feel your emotions as you focus generally and easily, and gently, on what you want in general terms like peace. And you may find yourself in peace and bored and realise you want fun. And then generally focus on fun and you may think well nothing is fun! But don't focus there because it feels bad and your inner being never focuses in that way when you feel bad. So simply gently focus again and fun. And then thoughts will come. Ideas of fun will eventually fun. And you will know when they come by how you feel as you focus, emotionally. But at first you may not feel it, until your focus is consistent enough that it gains momentum by virtue of law of attraction.

And then you'll simply be having fun after fun after fun. And then you may want rest and ease. OR whatever you will want you will want. It is your reality your creation. And your inner being has unconditionally got your back always and you can always feel your emotionally relativity between your perspective and that of your inner being. So its all rly rly easy. Except that you do need to intentionally focus. You can't complain about something and improve it. Let it be obvious to you when you are obviously focused on the lack of what you want and then simply focus on what you do want, the presence of it. And in that obvious focus then witness the eventual gaining of energy momentum of your deliberate focus and correlating emotional indications of alignment such as good feeling positive emotions. super super super simple and easy.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:29 AM
Master
To let reality/manifestation dictate truth is really an eternal trap, it will never work. There are so many misunderstandings and flawed premises that are behind such an idea.

Because even as you say the reality is bad, it is not. It is ALWAYS your perspective of it in relationship to your inner beings perspective and its greater knowing, that causes you to feel any and all emotions always. So know that your perspective feels bad always and never the reality of it. And that negative emotion is always a good thing helping you remember what you want/prefer, helping you refocus on what you prefer/want.

Then know that you can experience a different reality, without needing the conditions to change. You can change your perspective gently vibrationally, by consistent focus, or refocusing on what you do want. Then when you feel good emotionally, look back at the conditions and you will then finally understand how all of creation works. That there truly is goodness in everything, but you need to be in the vibration that allows you to perceive it. And if you keep focusing on how it is bad in this and that way, then you will never be able to see all the goodness of it. And you cant deny your vibration and emotions and insist that it has to be good or change. You cannot change the conditions, you can only change your focus and perspective to realign with the way Source sees it.

But source doesn't do that for you. Source does it WITH you by helping you emotionally, as you focus. Your source is always beaming that knowing of joy to you and then you have to emotionally find it by focusing on things that feel good to you, and then when you feel that emotion then you see it as source sees it and everything will then be understood by you.

No amount of words will replace your personal experience of that. 5 trillion books cannot replace the experience of that. Because you really are free to be have or do anything you so desire. But Source does not exist to decide for you want you want, but rather helps you decide for yourself. Source just helps you create your own reality. As you are always creating your own reality.

And when you then say that negative emotion is bad then you misunderstand source. Negative emotion is not a punishment. Negative conditional manifestational experiences are not a punishment. It is just a clarifying contrast/variety that are like stuff. The stuff of the universe, like ingredients. And when you focus on stuff you don't want, you feel negative emotion not because they are bad, but because YOU have a desire that you are not focusing upon and your inner being is focusing upon it and reminding you that you in that moment WANT to focus upon it, hence you feel negative emotion, to help you refocus on what you do want as your inner being is focusing there and enjoying it also on your behalf. Because You want it. Because it is your desire. And if there is no desire then there would be no emotion.

So hope that clarifies it for you.
Old 22-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Master
And lastly, when you successfully allow the law of attraction to be consciously experienced, know that there is no end to this eternal journey of co-creation. And that may seem or sound intimidating. But that is because it sounds difficult and tiring. Because it seems like focusing deliberately is difficult. It seems like focusing on something is difficult, but it never is. Focusing is so extremely simple, its just placing your awareness on something. As easy as looking at something and then not looking away, by instead, keep looking at it. You don't ever have to try and make anything happen!

Law of Attraction makes everything happen. You just decide what you focus upon and law of attraction will make more of that happen. Sure if you focus on "focusing is difficult, I'm distracted by this and that," then law of attraction responds to that and your focus will be more difficult. That is why you also have an inner being, a greater non-physical source consciousness. Which always unconditionally and vibrationally eternally focuses on everything that you want in eternal joy and in Your vortex. And you can always feel your emotions relative to that, that is why you can never get lost.

And that is why you feel negative emotion when you focus negatively. So you can always meditate and clear your vibration if you ever do feel difficulty or overwhelmed. You can always reset your vibration in a matter of 10 or more minutes, no matter how much negative emotion you feel and negative reality you experience. But it does require you to focus deliberately intentionally, even if on something neutral and meaningless, like in meditation, to clear your vibration.

And if all else fails, really the entire universe and source always is with you. You are eternally inseparable and undisconnectable from your source. But always, without focus, you cannot enjoy this life as much as your source does on your behalf also. But with less focus also less negative attraction, so if you are focused negatively you can diffuse that focus like in meditation placing your awareness consistently on something neutral or even meaningless or random. And then your emotions reset.

So if you're new to focusing deliberately, then start gently simply and generally. Like emotional preferences like peace well being, joy, fun, etc. and let the universe bring you want you want and know you are deserving of it. Let the universe bring you what you want and let it be always what it is and it will just help you decide what you prefer, help clarify your preference. For your enjoyment of that preference, instantly unconditionally always here and now, in the eternal omni present here and now. always... deserving of that fact that law of attraction is always consistent and always respond to what you give thought to. And if you find a thought that doesn't feel good you thus know what thought would feel better, so infinitely easy and simple that you cannot even get it wrong.

All genius and mastery is really nothing but deliberate focus. Consistent focus. That's all. You can think about peace and well-being for 1 sec. And then 2 seconds. And then 6 seconds. And if it is difficult, it means you have a lot of resistance and negative momentum going, then focus on neutral things such as in meditation, to clear or reset your vibration to neutrality. and regain ability to focus more simply and easily. And eventually you will be able to focus on peace or well-being for example, for 17 seconds! And when you can do that, you are able to create your own reality. That is all that it requires for law of attractions to respond to your focus, 17 seconds of consistent thought/focus.

And then more thoughts like it will come. And after 68 seconds of consistent pure focus, manifestations or conditions like it will come into awareness. But it does require consistent focus. So if focusing is difficult, meditation is the easiest way to learn to focus. And even to learn to connect all the way to Source.

So really, 68 seconds is not much to manifest is it? If you would have instant manifestation it would be a lot of trouble for you. That's like saying you want to run 6 million miles per second before you can even walk. so the better you feel, the less resistance and the more power you have in your focus. And thats how you want it. When you are flowing that powerful energy, you do want to feel good and thus know you are flowing that powerful energy which creates worlds towards the things you truly desire and love, etc.

Hope that also makes sense. So when you want to manifest in the least amount of time, really you can call emotions your manifestation. And then know, your vortex emotions can manifest in 17 seconds. But that requires pure focus. And that's not always easy if you have not practiced that in your life. So begin where you are and feel your way to your mastery. There is really no rush. All of this exists, your deliberate creating exists, for your enjoyment of it. The more you enjoy the process the faster you will learn.

Like "oh I focused on peace and manifested the emotion of peace today!"
Well a master can do that in 17 seconds, but who cares?! if you can focus on peace and truly find the emotion of peace, you are in essence already a master, because 1 success is equal to all the success that comes after it. Which is basically infinite and eternal evermore success after success. 1 tiny success is enough. And so it is not tiny. Because your Source is eternally focused there and offers you the vibration of it, and if you find a good feeling emotion thus by deliberate focus, then you have lined up with eternal energies, with the energy which creates worlds. That is how powerful you are when you focus on peace and feel the emotion of it as it manifests.

So if you understand the value of this simple success, the rest will come easy. Because from there on forward its all fun! Its all easy. You just focus on fun and you get more fun.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:15 PM
Thumbs up

These are very good posts, Ewwerrin.
Some sentences I wish you had bolded, they were so important.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2022, 10:47 PM
Bambo

Yes this thread is quite imformative!!
Old 25-01-2022, 02:17 AM
Cat

CW:
Sometimes after waiting for a long time for something you wanted to happen, you tell yourself
that you just need to be more patient.
But you do not need patience when you understand the laws of the universe, because deliberately
understanding of these laws, and the response to these laws, will bring you speedy results.

-Abraham-Hicks

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2022, 06:09 AM
Bambo

Yes waiting is very hard............
Old 25-01-2022, 09:20 AM
Master

Thank you Miss H.,

Yes waiting is hard. I wonder what would bring about speedy results.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 25-01-2022, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes waiting is hard. I wonder what would bring about speedy results.
Well.
Re-read what Abraham just said...and contemplate that...until you get it.
I dare say you have not understood the basics.
You have just confirmed and affirmed that waiting is hard...and so shall it be,
until you get rid of that belief system.

Oh, I see now Bambo's comment - get the basics before you even TRY to have something come about.
If you do not know what you are doing you will fail and give up and spread negativity and pessimism around.

I suggest reading the Quotes of Abraham thread here every freaking day you 2...if you have not read
and absorbed completely
"Ask And IT Is Given", the very 1st instruction book from Abraham-Hicks...which is all anyone needs.

You 2 remind me of adults in knee deep water saying, ''Help me, I can't get out!''
Study, practice, research, study more, wake up...listen to accomplished authors and speakers everyday....instead of complaining here...But it's hard..
or
the alternative is don't apply yourselves, floundering in knee deep water with no or few successes.

Old 25-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Master

Hii Miss H.,

Abraham doesn’t offer the entire picture. I’ve read the book. It was one of the worst books I’ve read in a while. It was good feeling and it was easy to read. But not very informative. It was a lot of repetition to me. I listen to her daily. Those conversations add more insight.

Edit:

I indeed I miss understanding of the basics. But abraham doesn’t offer them. Also, you forget something about how we’re talking that might not have shown up to you yet: the why is important too. I’m not sure why or how it works, but for example going through a traumatic memory to let it go truly works and doesn’t make you in a bad place again. It might mostly give some bad luck. So “complaining” wouldn’t really matter. It doesn’t trigger bad stuff to come about. Also, complaining has a detrimental effect on someone’s health. That’s why I usually tend to ventilate, which is a lot healthier. There is a thin line between ventilating and complaining, but the difference is big on your mental health. Ventilating causes relieve and letting go of issues. And issues, are real things. Letting an issue go, allows one more space and allows movement forwards. Same for trauma.