Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 26-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Pathfinder

Shared Death Experience of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse

Shared Death Experience of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse

I just listened to a radio interview on BBC in which a man had a shared death experience with his daughter, Natasha. His name is Nadim Ednan-Laperouse -- -- apparently very well known person in the UK.

His 15 year old daughter died of a severe food allergy. He said when she was crossing over, that there were 5 angels that appeared in a warm yellow light.

The angels were about 20 cm tall or 8 inches. They looked like little people, very slender, he said NOT at all like the cherib pics the Vatican has.

He also mentioned they had wings, only he described the wings as butterfly like. They looked neither female or male, and were in a soft yellowish light. Clothed, but not how humans cloth themselves,

I am including the link to the radio broadcast, I think the angel description starts a little after the 17 minute mark or so.

Article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...t-yellow-light

BBC Radio Interview

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cmsf

My Question to any of the long-timers here or LYNN, is to me, what he describes as angels sounds like faeries, especially the size and wing type. Has any one ever encountered these? I have read many NDE's and transition stories, but this is the first I heard of Beings that fit a description of faeries assisting.

He is well-known businessman who has been received by the likes of David Cameron, so I don't think he would just come up with this...
Old 26-12-2019, 01:10 AM
Master

He may have honestly had that experience. We all have different experiences filtered by our beliefs and emotions, as well as those of others that are close to us physically or psychically.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Beautiful account, haven't heard of that type of encounter before. Perhaps she was also one of them, a fairy, who knows.

From the top of my head I remember a few experiences I had with them, in dreams and AP. Couldn't find them in my diary, so I have now a vague memory of the events.

In 2015 I had created a place for elemental beings to visit, a shelf in my room where I put tiny huts made of tin foil paper, small plants, scents, water and things I thought they might like. Then in prayer I invited them to come and stay with me for some time.

When I slept that night I saw a couple in my room, we were listening to music and chatting. They looked to me like young adults, 18 year olds I suppose, a male and a female. Then they tested me. These creatures are very intelligent, they can easily outsmart an average person. I don't recall exactly what happened but for some reason I got angry about something. They wanted to see me at my worst, probably to find out if they liked me and if they would want to stay with me. I began arguing with the female but I couldn't see her face, just a yellow light or haze covering it. Not sure if she had broken something but she was causing a ruckus and I was upset. I didn't mistreat her, though.

Because of that experience I realized I had two fairies living on the shelf. They stayed with me for some time, I gave them names and interacted with them in dreams. They were a couple but not a family, more like friends, beings who live long lives flying, loving, singing, freely.

My reason says humans can't afford to live like that, but they inspire nice poetry.