Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Space_Man

Jesus a reincarnation of Adam?

Might Jesus have been a reincarnation of Adam (Adam, from the Garden of Eden story in Genesis)?

Quite interestingly, there is actually a tiny piece of Biblical support for this line of speculation:
Quote:

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being;" the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
This verse actually seems to give support to the idea that Jesus was the reincarnation of Adam
Old 09-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Poppies

I'm with you on that, Space_Man!

Can I ask what are your views on the possibility that there were/could have been other reincarnations of Adam in between him and Jesus.

And that there will be/have been/could have been other reincarnations of Adam/Jesus since Jesus' death?

:)
Old 09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
sashwah

jesus/adam

I started to have a dig about on the subject last night Poppies. I frequent the edgar cayce site for info and had a peep on there last night...

Jesus reincarnated as:

Adam
malchizedek
Joseph
Joshua
Buddah
Horus
Krishna
Mithra

At that point my head fell off... i can't even get the timelines on these dude's right in my head... somebody help! i've opened up a can of worms, but unfortunately i shook it up first!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Poppies

Re: jesus/adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashwah
At that point my head fell off... i can't even get the timelines on these dude's right in my head... somebody help! i've opened up a can of worms, but unfortunately i shook it up first!!!

I'll have a look at the Edgar Cayce site you mentioned!

AAAAAGH! WORMS!!!! SPACEY! HELP!!!! THERE ARE WORMS EVERYWHERE!!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Space_Man

It
Old 10-01-2006, 12:31 PM
DASA

Spanner in the Works

I have a serious problem with how anyone could ever explain Jesus as being Krishna or Buddha in a past life. ;-)

Just compare the teachings and the descriptions of the three. They may well have all had a very similar aim in promoting a more spiritual way of life, but there's no evidence I can see in making them the same person.

Krishna said He was The Supreme Person, Buddha said there is no Supreme Person and Jesus said the Supreme Person was his father. Beyond that anyone is simply guessing.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]It
Old 10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
I have a serious problem with how anyone could ever explain Jesus as being Krishna or Buddha in a past life...
Agreed. I don't think there
Old 10-01-2006, 06:19 PM
sashwah

Hmmm just had a thought. we know of the similarities of events in religious texts and so if this idea of somebody being reincarnated as another god head runs through them all, wouldn't this suggest that Jesus wasn't entirely a human being. Now i'm getting into hot water on this one but i really am attracted to the ancient astronaught theory.. Damn, just dropped another can.... eek they're everywhere! Another thread i know, but it seems that i can't get away from the idea that jesus was no ordinary human being. Another dichotomy for me i'm afraid. i don't really know what to think at the moment, i havent read very much of the literature on this subject yet, so i guess i'm bumbling.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
Did we ever get to the point where we agreed who they could have been?
I don
Closed Thread