Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Experiencer
Lossing My Brother

its been a number of years know since i lost younger brother to dreaded C I remember coming back to my sister in-laws house after the funeral trying to be upbeat there bed was in the living room cause it was too difficult for my brother to get upstairs easily. His son had sat at the bottom end of the bed there was no body at the top i was standing two feet away from the top end of the bed we were chatting trying to comfort one another when the bedside lamp flashed three times it was impossible for that to happen as it was controlled by a switch we then knew it was our or my brothers spirit letting us know he was still around it can be hard to be leave until it happens to you i be leave he has been reincarnated as his daughters daughter she's still too young to speak but the resemblance is uncanny of my brothers likeness even as young baby i just have to wait know and see if she remembers who she was before, the strange thing i seemed to know my niece was going to have a daughter before she even had a scan again they could say coincidence but i don't be leave in coincidences
Old 20-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
its been a number of years know since i lost younger brother to dreaded C I remember coming back to my sister in-laws house after the funeral trying to be upbeat there bed was in the living room cause it was too difficult for my brother to get upstairs easily. His son had sat at the bottom end of the bed there was no body at the top i was standing two feet away from the top end of the bed we were chatting trying to comfort one another when the bedside lamp flashed three times it was impossible for that to happen as it was controlled by a switch we then knew it was our or my brothers spirit letting us know he was still around it can be hard to be leave until it happens to you i be leave he has been reincarnated as his daughters daughter she's still too young to speak but the resemblance is uncanny of my brothers likeness even as young baby i just have to wait know and see if she remembers who she was before, the strange thing i seemed to know my niece was going to have a daughter before she even had a scan again they could say coincidence but i don't be leave in coincidences

Hello Briam, first of all i am sorry for the loss of your brother. cancer seems to be claiming so many people right now including my aunt in April and my husband is battling it too, its a horrid thing, I would say that the light flickering was definitely your brother trying to let you know he is ok, as too your great niece we had a similar thing happen, we were told that someone in the family was pregnant and it would be a past family member who was coming back around, now this happened and the boy who's now about 6 would say some really strange things he would talk about a dog that he used to have we think it was past life memories.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam

I can only imagine what does it mean to lose a brother, and I can only do it for a short amount of time, the pain is unbearable, how much more painful it is in real life.. You can find some comfort watching the videos about people sharing their near death experiences, you can find many of them on Youtube. You will find many talking about meeting their dead relatives.

Now, I don't want this to sound harsh but I feel that you are still holding to the idea that your brother is not really gone, he is gone, from what I've learned studying dozens and hundreds NDEs, in a place far more amazing and incredible than anything we could ever imagine. Now, why do I say this? You seem to project this idea on his daughter's daughter, expecting something from her that may not be there. It's very usual in a family to see traits in those loved ones that are alive, resembling the traits of those loved ones that are gone...

May peace be with you!
Old 23-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Guide

I believe you...I have seen these things happen. I also lost a loved relative of mine to C. We were best friends as toddlers, started school together, took many vacations together, played together all the way up until he died. He was 10 years old, and I was 11 years old. I know souls are energy....and so they use energetic sources like lights, ECT to flash, turn on and off, ECT. Also, my first born son....looks and acts just like Jason. Even my great grandfather who met my son when he was 5, said to me....that boy looks just like Jason! Years later, I was praying....and having a difficult year, especially since since my first born son had turned 10 years old, I cried alot that year for Jason. I asked God to please, please let me know if Jason was okay....I was in my bathtub at the time. I looked up, and among many bottles of my shampoo....one I had bought, but never used was sitting there....I didn't notice before, but the shampoo was named Jason....and above the last three letters of the name Jason....was 3 dots over the son, part of his name...
JaSON.

My son is the only one in the entire family who looks & acts like Jason....I never thought about the possibility of him being reincarnated as my son....but, I believe it's possible, yes.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Elfin

Hi ...i am sorry too for your loss... It is so very sad. My ex husband died from cancer in his 50's... My children were distraught. When the first grandchild, a little boy, was born 2 years ago , my son was saddened so much because his dad was not there to see him... But the baby , the second he was born was his grandads double...and remained so...the resemblence is un-canny....age about 20 months the boy was shown a photo of his grandad... He said "gan dad " and kissed the picture.....