Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Pathfinder

Am I the only one

I felt myself die already. My 3rd eye opend up 5years ago and I felt my soul dropped n I.dont feel my human body no more i feel my soul and its different. I always wondered if im.the only one out here like this
Old 22-09-2020, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

I've not experienced this. You sound very spiritual
Old 15-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Master
Currently using my “third eye” from a trolling account, feel my souls drop then when I relailized I’d be stuck in a trolling avatar account....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel94
I felt myself die already. My 3rd eye opend up 5years ago and I felt my soul dropped n I.dont feel my human body no more i feel my soul and its different. I always wondered if im.the only one out here like this

Can't say that it's happened to me. Hope it's all well with you. Love and light. Amen
Old 21-03-2021, 08:24 AM
AbodhiSky

is the "third eye" how we see in dreams?
Old 23-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Elfin

Hi.... I have felt this feeling/ emotion, more and more over the last 12 months...
Sometimes, as I go about my daily life , I look at my footsteps as I walk...and think to myself "" Am I still here ?..""
Old 24-03-2021, 09:26 PM
Master

Sounds like dissasociation to me which I have definitely felt in my younger years. I used to feel like a floating energy more than an embodied human. I felt like that for decades.
Ocassionally I also feel that way when something shocking happens to me and I panic. It is a self protective mechanism in such cases.

I can imagine at the other end of life experiencing something similar. My grandma used to talk like this for the years leading up to her passing.

There is a saying that the very young and the very old have a special bond because their souls are both in a transitionary state, the very young are spirit, not yet fully embodied and the very old are in spirit getting ready to move on.

Sometimes I think about this when I remember my time with my grandma.
Old 25-03-2021, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel94

Nope, can't say it's happened to me, but if it feels good then it 100% is good. That's my take on the subject. Amen
Old 13-04-2021, 10:37 AM
Seeker
Hi
I have had several out of body experiences while in a near death state.
So i know for a fact that . The Death Is Not The End :)
That said i know being transcendental while alive can be confusing.
If your state is so and you don't feel comfortable with it , change it by doing some grounding of yourself and what ego it brings forward.

Love and Blessings