Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Master
The Matrix

Quote:
The thing I do not understand is why you keep talking out of words from a book instead of words that comes from the memories of all the lives you have had. You will rather cite the words of a jelous god that have twisted the past into his likening than listen to the words of the future.
The only thing you shall be glad for is that we are far more genorous than Yahweh ever was and will never condem those who do not believe in us.
Heaven is for us all, hell is for no one.
That will be the new order of the world. Jesus decides nothing and is far from the strongest in the spirit world.
I have lost many contest to him and he far outnumbered me in the past but he chose wrong, today I far outnumber him and have gained a strength that compare to our father.
You might not see it because I am trapped in a limited human body due to a foul curse, but give me the same body Jesus had and I would show you things not even he was capable of.
Come over to the side of the Pagans and be loved just because you exist (you do not even have to worship any of the gods and goddesses) instead of only being loved if you do the right things

Yes, "a book" which was written through the ages, including the prophecies therein, and confirmed in their dates of writing by scholars and the various archaeological finds, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Who are you?

Regarding your post, it's non-sensical, and you don't know what or whereof you speak.

Time and space are the illusion, "Maya", "Matrix", and the, "Construct", (since the Fall.)

Continue prattling on, and trying to convince someone that they ought to take your word over The Word, of the Ages.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old 15-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yes, "a book" which was written through the ages, including the prophecies therein, and confirmed in their dates of writing by scholars and the various archaeological finds, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Who are you?

Regarding your post, it's non-sensical, and you don't know what or whereof you speak.

Time and space are the illusion, "Maya", "Matrix", and the, "Construct", (since the Fall.)

Continue prattling on, and trying to convince someone that they ought to take your word over The Word, of the Ages.

The thing you do not see is that my words are the words of the ages and for that I forgive you because it is not your fault. My words are far older than the bible. I existed before the first humans walked Earth. Who am I? I am the part of the Titan Krios that was reshaped into Hermes who was later cursed by Yahweh to incarnate in this circle of human incarnations limited from the being I once were. Each day I am closing in on my lost power, each day I am closing in on my lost knowledge. My words are those of the ancient gods, those that one day will bring the Earth back to the golden age that Yahweh stole from us all.

The thing I do not understand is why people think that the one who calls himself god in the bible is better than any human or being, because the truth is that we are all equal and therefore have the same potential.
Old 15-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Master
Ego

So, in prior posts, I've cited a number of times how the Devil is equated with Ego.
Likewise, the demonic is no different.

It is magnified and more apparent in some, than in others.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, in prior posts, I've cited a number of times how the Devil is equated with Ego.
Likewise, the demonic is no different.

It is magnified and more apparent in some, than in others.

Then you should also know that if my words came from my Ego then I would have claimed to be superior. I did the opposite and said we are all equal. The words of Yahweh that you read in the bible they come from his Ego and that you can see because he claims to be superior. I do not understand why you defend a religion that tells you that you are only good enough if you do all the right things. I tell you that you are good enough as you are and that within your heart lies your true path. The only one that have the authority to judge you is yourself unless you give that power away and as I have said before: heaven is for all, hell is for no one.
Old 17-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTbuY9Q1BE&feature=related