Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Elfin

I am feeling dreadful at this moment in time. I caused all of this. I started it and I can only say how very sorry I am to everyone involved.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
You gave up rather easily, didn't you? And yes, it matters. If your purpose here is to simply disagree with people who have what you don't then you're to be ignored. Not taken seriously or as being genuine.

Unless you're lying to yourself as to why you're still here, and then I'd suggest you need to admit it to yourself because you're not going to advance on a foundation built on lies.

But does it really matter? People come here for different reasons. It seems to me that Slayer is looking for clues like everybody else. A bit of cynicism and sarcasm never hurt anyone - and I get the sense that much of it is tongue in cheek (some of it is ridiculously amusing.) And sometimes it is actually quite refreshing to hear a skeptical voice in what can often seem like a torrent of unquestioned speculation and credulity. Importantly, I’ve never actually seen him be rude or nasty to anyone.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Master
Sorry for the delay Slayer - ive been giving information out to shops/businesses here re virus defence theory/information, as ive written on the healing page for any new watchers looking on.... We try and get on you and I - stranger things have happened, they sent a man to the moon once when we were still on horse and carts here...

I'll offer one piece of advice if you'll allow me - just watch out for dark energy, I particularity don't like many of the online gaming, many games are violent and 'dark energy' - I know you don't believe me but 'your' - 'higher knowledge' up there cares about you, so I wouldn't throw it back in their faces as they took so much care to get me to tell you this, and did I protest mate and resist, but it was written with some good parts in it as I was told to.

just keep an open mind on it all is my opinion while you grow in years..... - but with so much darkened energy surrounding you they can't connect, advice goes whizzing over your/our heads if property is low vibrational energy - thats how it works.

If you keep meeting me half way we could get on, but I stress this is early days, we shall see... This is in your hands as well Slayer - we get on or not, stranger things have happened people getting on after fall outs, and 'moon' comes to mind and England winning the word cup in 66 and never again so far - anyway silly comparisons but we 'could' get on, I suppose if not, so be it, we lock horns again, your choice - have a good day.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I am feeling dreadful at this moment in time. I caused all of this. I started it and I can only say how very sorry I am to everyone involved.

Please do not feel dreadful.

You did not create all of this....... others did.

This 'stuff' happens even with spiritual people. That is how 'families' react to one another.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-03-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
@One Light. Your HS seems confused and inconsistent.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll offer one piece of advice if you'll allow me - just watch out for dark energy, I particularity don't like many of the online gaming, many games are violent and 'dark energy' - I know you don't believe me but 'your' - 'higher knowledge' up there cares about you, so I wouldn't throw it back in their faces as they took so much care to get me to tell you this, and did I protest mate and resist, but it was written with some good parts in it as I was told to.

lol, I don't even play videogames a lot. And when I do, it isn't online because I'm too misanthropic for that. Not that it's relevant, but I'd rather go outdoors and hang around with close friends.

Quote:
just keep an open mind on it all is my opinion while you grow in years..... - but with so much darkened energy surrounding you they can't connect, advice goes whizzing over your/our heads if property is low vibrational energy - thats how it works.

Then they must be pretty lame if they need a random stranger on the internet to connect with their own client. You know what? You may keep them for yourself because I have no use for them anyway. Welp, I hope you'll have lots of fun together.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
@One Light. Your HS seems confused and inconsistent.

What part of it confuses you Josephine? Ok Slayer got your message...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
What part of it confuses you Josephine?

None of it.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
lol, I don't even play videogames a lot. And when I do, it isn't online because I'm too misanthropic for that. Not that it's relevant, but I'd rather go outdoors and hang around with close friends.

Then they must be pretty lame if they need a random stranger on the internet to connect with their own client. You know what? You may keep them for yourself because I have no use for them anyway. Welp, I hope you'll have lots of fun together.

I'll back off now Slayer, ive said my bit, I tried to offer energy vibrations help... As long as we don't tread on each others toes, we both get on with saying our bit as others do here - and others can get involved and defend/support comments from all, as when they want to... As long as me and you don't get in each others way we'll be fine.

Old 05-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
My beliefs changed. Came here looking for answers, but I didn't really find any. I guess there's as little purpose in me posting here as there is a purpose for anything else, so does it really matter?

I can't promise good answers, but I do appreciate good questions and inquiry. If the questions remain alive, perhaps it is worth exploring more?