Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-10-2023, 07:56 AM
Seeker

Dreams That Affirm Awareness

Have any of you ever had dreams where you were self aware in them? I've had two in the passed couple of months. The first one started off with me being in this office/facility where I needed to work on a draft project. One of the workers there told me if I needed anything to ask questions.

Now here comes the fun part. In the dream, I went around asking questions because I did not know how to get the three views needed to complete the project. Every person I was asking they were ignoring me and talking to other coworkers. And the deadline for it was coming. So I decided to work on some other parts of the draft project.

Then time comes to when I needed to submit the draft and when someone asked me if I finished it I told them I didn't. They got irritated with me and asked me why I didn't ask questions. I actually felt irritated and then told them, "You know what? I did ask questions and I was ignored. Maybe if people actually paid attention and stopped talking with each other, I would have gotten this project done!" Right after that, I felt a cold shift in energy and then the person that was next to me started acting snippy and apologized to me. I then said, "It's not just you, it's everyone in here!". That's where the dream ended.

The next one, I'll spare details because it was rather provocative. The main part is when a guy sat next to me and asked me, "How are you not affected by them?" Right then and there, I was actually able to think of what to say. At first there was an echo of me saying "I have a lot of mental fortitude," and then I said it in the dream. After I said that, the dream ended.

I thought this was pretty cool. If you're able to relate, feel free to share your experience!