Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this Paradise or what?

I just had this wonderful dream, at least I think it was a dream. Me and a few people were on a bus. I was on my way to work. When the bus came to one of its stops. But then I noticed the bus didn't move again, so I yelled up to the bus driver.
But she couldn't hear me so I went up to the driver asking if the bus was broken down. She said we were waiting for another bus, then she said u something else about someone with the name of the sound of fire coming over the bus or something other. She said that e e couldn't leave or we bet not leave the bus, that we had wait for the other bus.

The bus doors were open, and one by one everyone exited the bus. I was the last to get off, gathering my thing that was somehow scattered around the bus. Then I too exited the bus. Where I witnessed a boy and girl fighting and people trying to pull them apart, but couldn't, until I came alone asking, what was going on here and they parted, and that's when I notice it was a boy fighting a girl.

Everyone scolded him. but I was the only one who went and punched him in the face, telling him to never hit a girl. At some point we all began walking the same way together. Then after a while we came to an ending where we couldn't go any further. Which was funny to me. We didn't really panic but knew we were stranded. We double back to a building. We we there for a bit and getting restless. Then one of the people grabbed a large book and went up onto the roof of the building.

I followed and asked, what are you doing. He said I want to try something. He fixed the book upon his back, went to the edge of the building and proceeded to jumped, and the book turned into wings as he flew across the street to a weird structure.. I was amazed and soon there was a flash and the scene changed to me helping everyone else fly. for some of them there was this other being with wings on a throne waiting for them once they made their way over and perched on his throne where the being was happy they made it.

The scene flashed again, and the being was now trying to help one of them fly. Which I'm not sure how he made it over there to begin with without flying over first. But the being couldn't get him to fly. He kept falling at every try. So I yelled over to them; you must believe in what you ding to be real. And with the next trying, he flew. He flew over to me and gave me a fist bump and flew off. I then went back into the building to get me a book.

Then suddenly I was back in my bed and there was a faint pounding on my door and a muffled voice, I couldn't make out, but I was sure it had to be my sis. Suddenly the scene changed again and I was in on the other side with everyone else. They were having a grand time waiting on their love ones to come join them. I then saw one girl who was so happy to see her father who happened to just appear out of nowhere. They hugged and remenaced. I then took flight, flying across the lands and waters. I witnessed a few water dragons with a long neck rise from the waters and it was peaceful and it sort of smiled at me. And like a movie going off I awoke. And I cried for joy.😭😭😭😊😊😊❤❤❤
Old 12-08-2023, 06:40 AM
Ascender
That was a lucid dream, it seems!

Is this paradise? Well, I think it would depend on people / culture, there is no definitive answer on the topic.
But the extra-ordinary can happen as much in waking reality as in dreams, in my experience.
So .... idk, enjoy!
Old 17-08-2023, 04:37 AM
Seeker

Hi, i must say guys it seems very interesting dream. you can't believe i have not ever seen any dream like this, but i have seen some kind of horror or else.