Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Suspended
Guide

Can a TF be Karmic?

I feel like a soulmate is anyone we have an interaction with.

I feel like a soul might be a TF, and I feel like a karmic soul mate could also be a TF, if they come into our lives at the wrong time, which in a sense could be the right time, to mirror us.

I also feel most people mirror us in some way shape or form.
Old 21-01-2021, 05:23 AM
Administrator
Karma within these connections are hard lessons in universal unconditional love

Suffering is the effect of a cause when we attach ourselves to these connections this is why so many threads debate the letting go as a possible solution but it is not well known what it is we are letting go. Him/her? no the attachment to the suffering by inversion
Our overwhelming love for someone is given back to the universe,

after all the entire universe has a bigger heartbeat than ours and can take it

Karma in these connections is the recognition we are not alone when we share our love to every single thing
Old 21-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Lorelyen

To me, letting go is about being honest. One of the most iniquitous features about the TF idea is that it attempts to commit another person/spirit which implies more than a voluntary relationship. No doubt there are a few "real" twin flames about but mostly it's grabbed on as a label to commit another person (which therefore comes with an element of expectation if not control). When it doesn't work out the failure of those expectations seems to cause much emotional upheaval.

It seems an unhealthy spiritual practice to involve another person in one's development unless that person volunteers themselves. One can never own another person spiritually and the TF doctrine tends to promote the idea that one can. If it didn't there'd be none of this kerfuffle when a couple (who assumed they were twin flames) break up. Disappointment yes, but the sometimes obsessive belief that it'll all be all right if the person waits around for how many years it takes (and fritters their lives in the process) is a failure to understand ones emotions. But how many people do understand their emotions?

Just my views.
Old 22-01-2021, 12:25 AM
Knower

I will keep repeating myself , because this is so important. Go within. There are absolutely no answers that anyone else can give you. If that stAtement seems foreign. No worries. You are on the right track. This twin flam of a all but smoke and mirrors, into the deepest dive of who you really are. Enjoy every second. You are blessed to have been chosen
Old 22-01-2021, 01:24 AM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
I will keep repeating myself , because this is so important. Go within. There are absolutely no answers that anyone else can give you. If that stAtement seems foreign. No worries. You are on the right track. This twin flam of a all but smoke and mirrors, into the deepest dive of who you really are. Enjoy every second. You are blessed to have been chosen
Makes me wanna cry that I am her.... and yes , I understand the deepest dive into who you are. It never ends.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:07 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul

Chosen to be alive here?

Gotcha
Old 25-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
To me, letting go is about being honest. One of the most iniquitous features about the TF idea is that it attempts to commit another person/spirit which implies more than a voluntary relationship. No doubt there are a few "real" twin flames about but mostly it's grabbed on as a label to commit another person (which therefore comes with an element of expectation if not control). When it doesn't work out the failure of those expectations seems to cause much emotional upheaval.

It seems an unhealthy spiritual practice to involve another person in one's development unless that person volunteers themselves. One can never own another person spiritually and the TF doctrine tends to promote the idea that one can. If it didn't there'd be none of this kerfuffle when a couple (who assumed they were twin flames) break up. Disappointment yes, but the sometimes obsessive belief that it'll all be all right if the person waits around for how many years it takes (and fritters their lives in the process) is a failure to understand ones emotions. But how many people do understand their emotions?

Just my views.

You know, what I find really interesting is that there's this WHOLE SUB FORUM LABELED ****SOUL MATES & TWIN FLAMES ***** & I don't even know if it exists or not, but I DO find it fascinating that you have the audacity to come into my thread in this sub forum, & run me over. so.

I just had something else happen, and I don't know where to go to ask about it, or share, or who I can get feedback from that maybe has experienced something similar, so I thought I'd come in here. oops.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Pathfinder
I've wondered the same thing about my best candidate for a twin flame.

He challenges me as much as he has been the person that draws me in the most. After things didn't work out, we've both been unable to see ourselves with anyone else that makes more sense to us.
Old 16-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Guide

Yeah I think they can be karmic in the sense that
There are things between the two that could be solved/balanced...or not

its not the issues you have...its what you do with those issues and how/if you choose to heal them