Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Happy girl

2014 seems like 2003

This year seems weirdly like 2003. In 2003 I was dating a guy, we broke up in January and stayed friends because I was supposed to move in February. My move kept being delayed by mortgage paperwork on the house I was moving to. I started dating one of this guy's friends in late Mach, but we kept it quiet. A bunch of his friends and mine went to Wilmington, NC for my birthday weekend in April. We stayed in a hotel close to bars because we were going out drinking. He was really drunk, tried to slide down the hotel banister, hit his head on a cement planter and was paralyzed. It was weeks in ICU on a ventilator, surgeries, etc. and he kept asking for me to see him. I stayed with him and he kept telling me he loved me. It was the worst thing ever.

Now, 2014. I asked my husband to leave in January. Both my husband & the guy who had the accident have very similar personalities and both their fathers share my birthday, and both started drinking way too much at the end of our relationship. I started dating someone in late March but I'm keeping it quiet because of the divorce/custody. The guy I'm dating went to Wilmington, NC in April (we live in FL). I went to the Kentucky Derby in 2003, and I am going to a Derby party this year. The days of the week are the same in both years. My divorce, and potential move from my martial home, keeps being delayed, just like my mortgage paperwork delayed my move in 2003.

I just wonder why these years have such similarities and if my ex will have a similar fall or something happen to him.

Anyone have anything happen like this?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:54 PM
NightPrincess

When things repeat themselves, it's as though you're being reminded of a lesson to learn.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Tesla_Rain

I'm going through something similar.
I'll keep it short met her in 2003, grieved that, let go January of this year.
Took nearly ten years but I'm stronger now.

Yours sounds more deep. I hope you can learn whatever it is that you need to...
This logic applies to myself as well. I haven't learned much along the way in a positive sense. Its hard for me, when my whole life has been filled with trials.. I overcame some, a lot actually but it was hard. I know that this (my situation with "her") but I kinda don't want it to anyway. I feel stronger now; emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

Stay good ,bye.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:33 PM
shinofra

I was going to say same as night princess.

Repetition is normally because you need to learn a lesson, and from what I've seen and read, it will keep rearing it's head til whatever the issue is is healed.
I wouldn't necessarily say your ex will get injured, as it's most likely to be an issue for yourself.
Old 14-05-2014, 12:33 AM
Pathfinder

This repetition is interesting. What popped into my mind though, is the year difference, which is 9. I feel in love with someone in my life every nine years :)
I heard that the life cycle has 9 years. Maybe it has to do with this too.
Hope your ex doesn't have the same fate. xoxo