Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

How many pray the Rosary?

I have done so in the past, but not on a regular basis. I'm thinking of making it part of my daily routine, and would like to hear from anyone who does, or knows someone who does. Does it seem to help in your life?

Jim
Old 02-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Master
I myself don't, but my best friend did, and he and his best friend prayed the rosary together almost every day. It seemed to help keep him on an even keel (he was split up from his marriage). He was able to control his temperament so well while doing the rosary with his friend. It seemed to be what helped him stay together.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Master
I assume it can give you a point of focus, in particular stages of development.
But eventually we need to overcome the us of aids and stay focused anywhere and anytime.
A little bit like, when we start opening up and find it difficult to cope with all those energies which seam to bombard us.
We feel more comfortable in nature, or we can not stay in large groups or crowds. Eventually we need to learn not to be affected by it.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
I do it mainly because I was raised in a catholic church, however I say the rosary not as a religion but as a mantra to help clear my mind as it's the only way I know how. I also have a very close affinity to mary and jesus and it's my way of getting close to them...nothing to do with religion more of a medidation and mantra.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

I tried it last night, and found it comforting. I'm determined to stick with it!

Jim
Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Master
i used to when i was catholic for about two months, did i everyday, sometimes five
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Charmed Fool

I used to pray the rosary as well years ago when I was a devout Christian. At the time it brought me much comfort. Devout Christian or not, however, it could be a very peaceful prayer or point of meditation.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:54 AM
nightowl

If the rosary or other tools speak to you personally, bring you comfort, focus or help with your spiritual connection then using them to me it is wonderful thing. All is given by Spirit/God, all can be used to connect...go for it!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Celeste

No, but I need to. Now, I do go to the Exposotion of the Blessed Sacrament (and mass when I can) and it has caused miracles in my life. I had some family problems that "brought me to my knees." Also, on Good Friday, there is a novena to start, that uses the beads of the Holy Rosary, called The Chaplet of Divine Mercy, which causes miracles, too.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

Not many places still have the Exposition, Celeste, that's wonderful!

I still say the rosary every day: different mysteries for each day of the week. It helps bring an element of order and sanity to my life.

Jim