Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Mary Baker

Tin-Tin, May I point out that this is the forum for discussing Christianity. "we people" are very varied with different ideas. Participation is voluntary. you do not have to discuss your ideas with us or anyone else. Neither do I.
There are so many different forums here on this site you may shop around and find what you wish to discuss, if anything.
God bless and guide you.
Old 17-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin
Well, my comments were not meant to have you agree with it. You believe all those things from the bible. I DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE IT.
I understand how you feel! It seems like it sometimes, but really nobody says you have to believe the bible if you don't want to.

That's why I like the bible so much and Jesus' teachings because I feel like I have the choice to accept them or not. We're free to do that!
Old 17-02-2012, 07:22 AM
TinTin

Yes, I know this is the Christianity forum and I now don't want to discuss this anymore. It's NONE OF ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS what I say and believe. Even after I said all of these words, no matter how many times that I said it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and that I don't want to discuss this anymore, you people will still continue to write to prove that you guys are right. Your egos just will not rest until people tell you guys that you're right. I'm not playing this kind of arguing ego game with anyone of you people anymore. Don't try to drag me into this. I will not read any posts on this thread anymore. So goodbye and good riddance.

Last edited by TinTin : 17-02-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Dilchannan

Flesh and the Spirit still rage on...

May God find His lost sheep, each and every one...

God Bless
Old 18-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
...Curious.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-02-2012, 06:57 PM
iolite

Chakras just ARE. To think that it would be against christianity to be aware of them is as silly as to think being aware of your internal organs is against christianity.

God gave us a brain and the ability to think for a reason. He wants us to use it, not be a mindless automaton to have an ancient book tell us what to think!!!
Old 18-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Knower
If there was a like button I would have hit it at iolites comment!
Old 19-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Chakras just ARE. To think that it would be against christianity to be aware of them is as silly as to think being aware of your internal organs is against christianity.

God gave us a brain and the ability to think for a reason. He wants us to use it, not be a mindless automaton to have an ancient book tell us what to think!!!
Excellent - so well said - chakras are as ''there'' as organs!!
And everything else you said.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2012, 02:21 AM
Troll_ov_Grimness

Hint,
In my opinion yes
and Christians should seek out knowledge of helps,
from wherever in the world
for in body we are baptized our spirit is Christ's
and do not dishonour the other members, there are differences in administrations, but the self same Lord

4Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14For the body is not one member, but many.

15If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.