Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-02-2012, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
Why is the sky blue, and grass green? Because they are made that way by our Creator.

Reincarnation, I believe, makes people feel good, they get another shot..How ever not all things that makes us feel good are good or true. jmho

Peace be with you...
Yea, like the belief in heaven.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea, like the belief in heaven.

If you do not believe in God, than that is your choice. He still believes in you. If you cannot believe in the worldly things he speaks of, how can you even comprehend the heavenly things. You cannot..

Peace Psycho
Old 09-02-2012, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
If you do not believe in God, than that is your choice. He still believes in you. If you cannot believe in the worldly things he speaks of, how can you even comprehend the heavenly things. You cannot..

Peace Psycho
I don't believe in anything, we are all just what IS, there is no mysterious god in the sky, this is child's play. Peace Dilchan
Old 09-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Guide
Thanks everyone for your responses. I used to believe in reincarnation, was attracted to the victorian era. But now I do not believe it, mainly because the scriptures seem to teach we live only one life on this planet.
"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment..." (Hebrews 9:27)

I appreciate everyone's opinions and beliefs on this topic, and a good point was made earlier on this thread: western thought thinks of it as 'another shot at life,' but eastern thought is quite the opposite. I tend to agree. The thought of living another life on this planet doesn't sit well with me. I can honestly say I feel as a stranger here - that's how I personally feel. Just sit me in a forest with my husband and kids and it is there I will find some peace. My husband is just like me in that way - there are times he has said that living on this earth is like hell. Or close to it if you believe there is a hell lol.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I don't believe in anything, we are all just what IS, there is no mysterious god in the sky, this is child's play. Peace Dilchan

I guess you do believe in something Psycho, or perhaps what you just wrote you do not believe...

Peace to you too Psycho..