Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Master
well yday on hear hot eor 404 i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
well yday on hear hot eor 404 i did

a link didn't work for you?
Old 05-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Master
okay; i'll start.
first, lets look for a way to find the set of numbers (number pairs) we're looking for. the entirety of prime pairs will consist
of odd number pairs (evens are disqualified, since 2 is the only even prime). these pairs will be in the form of (P1, P2), where
each is a prime, and where P1 + 2 = P2. since each prime pair consists of numbers which are "adjacent odds", the entire set
will be a subset of the set of "odd pairs". we need a proper definition of "odd pairs"... lets consider "the set of all odd value
whole numbers (greater than 2), paired with the number which is two greater than itself" as a working definition.
the "odd pairs" consist of: (3,5), (5,7), (7,9), (9,11), ... etc.
this is an infinite set.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a link didn't work for you?

yep on hear
it hapen for abot hour yday

Old 05-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yep on hear
it hapen for abot hour yday

yes, this site (Spiritual Forums) has been sorta hit or miss recently for me.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
yes, this site (Spiritual Forums) has been sorta hit or miss recently for me.

its hapend a few tims 2 day on hear

Old 06-06-2015, 04:37 AM
Master
in order to discover our set of prime pairs, we may extract all terms from the set of "odd pairs" which contain a non-prime number.
[the set of prime pairs can be defined as the set "odd pairs" in which each member consists of only prime numbers.]
the method used for this extraction will be algebra.
a prime number has no whole number factors other than 1 and itself. so, if we remove all terms which contain multiples of primes
(other than P x 1), what remains will be our prime pair set.
i think i'll use (soop) to indicate "the set of odd pairs", because it sounds funny and is memorable. (soop) = (3,5), (5,7), (7,9), (9,11), etc....
after the first instance in which "3" appears in the set (as the first value in the pairs), all subsequent occurrences of a "3" multiple
(as the first value in the pairs) need to be removed. this amounts to 1/3 of the entire (soop) set.

(3,5), (5,7), (7,9), (9,11), (11,13), (13,15), (15,17), (17,19), (19,21), (21,23), (23,25), (25,27), (27,29), etc....

also, beginning with "PxP" (in this case "3x3", or "9"), all terms in which the second value is a multiple of "P" need extraction.
these operations cannot target the same terms, since in all cases, P+2 can never be a multiple of P.

(3,5), (5,7), (7,9), (9,11), (11,13), (13,15), (15,17), (17,19), (19,21), (21,23), (23,25), (25,27), (27,29), etc....

this amounts to a second third of the (soop) set being extracted. leaving:

(3,5), (5,7), (11,13), (17,19), (23,25), etc....
Old 06-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Lorelyen

With you so far..... (for the sake of clarity, following the discussion I've mentally labelled the 2nd soop as soop2 (2 being a suffix but can't findan ascii code for it!!)
Old 06-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Lorelyen

Won't you have to extract any pairs where one is not a prime - multiples of successive primes. Example (23,25) 25 is not a prime so anything a multiple of 5 has to go, then 7....etc. Or have I got it wrong? The next pair conforming to the pairing is (29,31) then (41,43)

This is where I start wondering how the series can be expressed in mathematical terms....

Old 06-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Master
thanks, for the input.
i'm thinking that the (soop) set is fine as is... what we're driving at is the (prime pairs) set.
the 'interim' set might want a name though. that's the set that we have on hand, while we're converting the one into the other.
so, (soop) + process = (prime pairs)
a snapshot of (soop) during the process is what you'd suggested as (soop2) i think.