Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-05-2023, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

physical pain when using a crystal? or just coincidence?

Has anyone experienced physical pain when using a stone? I had this impression, that the crystal intensified the pain that already existed, and when I stopped using it, the pain disappeared.
Old 14-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Master
One time I worked on my heart chakra so hard that it caused physical pain in my chest. I stopped and waited until the pain went away. When it did, I eased back into working on my heart chakra.

As for crystals, I haven't experienced any physical pain with them. I'm wondering if you used it a lot. I'm also wondering if you cleansed the crystal and what kind of a crystal you used. A crystal that collects a lot of gunky energy can cause physical pain when you use it. If that's the case, then a thorough cleansing of the crystal might help. Another reason is maybe the crystal isn't compatible with your energy which can happen. If that's the case you can try a different crystal with the same properties you're looking for.

Maybe ease into using a crystal so it won't be such a shock to your energy and see if the pain returns. If, for example, you used the crystal every day for 30 minute session might've been too much energy. In that hypothetical situation, try 15 minute sessions every day. If still too much, then maybe every other day. The idea is to reduce the amount of time you're working with the crystal to affect your energy. When you're comfortable with a reduced amount of time and/or a different crystal, then you might want to gradually increase the time spent as a way of easing into the energy work.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 14-05-2023, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I always used a tiger's eye so I added a garnet and a zoisite. as I said the pain was already there (in the breast) and when using more stones I saw that the pain also went to the armpit. after the days, after the days I decided not to use stones anymore and the pain ceased. I cleaned the stones with running water and placed them in a vase with soil and in the sun.
Old 15-05-2023, 02:01 AM
Ascender
I experienced pain while visualizing a black 8
parts of it started turning green in a camouflage way

I colored the green parts back to all black and immediately doubled over in pain
it felt like all of my internal organs were tied in knots and there was painful cramping ~ it lasted about 5 minutes

so I visualized the 8 again and parts of it started turning green ~ and I thought that there was a definite noticeable connection between the pain and me coloring it black

so I tried it again and immediately doubled over in pain for another 5 minutes

I was shuffling tarot cards at the same time this was going on

Last edited by Hologram8 : 15-05-2023 at 05:47 PM.