Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 04-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Administrator
Energy Healing What is it ?

How Does Healing Energy Work ?

It is said that when the body is out of balance due to emotional or physical issues, the energy fields of the body can become unbalanced. When theses fields are brought back into balance from an energy healing this can open the channels and have the energy flow freely in the body again. The body can have energy blocks just like it can have physical blocks such as a clogged artery. What an energy healing does is opens the bodies natural fields of the Chakras and Aura systems. The body has a natural healing process it can access and it is better accessed of the energy channels are open and freely flowing.

The most common energy healings are done by what is referred to as a Naturualpathic Practitioner one whom is trained in a specific healing mortality. Thought this type of healing there is what is called the energy of “Ki Energy” transferred from the person doing the healing and the person getting the healing. Ki is frequently translated to mean Free Flowing Energy , it is an energy that is thought to be found in all things. When we embrace in thought that all things and all being are made of energy we start to open to the idea of alternative healing modalities.

When one receives an energy healing either from a person right there doing the healing or a distant healing one often reports feeling very calm and relaxed afterwards. In the body being in a more relaxed state of being it is better able to focus on what it might well be dealing with. The brain is put in a more relaxed state to focus on what needs to be done.

NO two people will most likely ever perceive and energy healing in the same matter of feeling. It is a deeply individual and personal experience. As every one has their own unique way energy flows in the body and we all have a very individual Aura to us. We share in the format of the Chakras and placements there in but we balance them very differently.

The space traveled in energy healings has no bounds. As energy is free flowing it is not confined to needing to be with a person right there. It too is something that can be done just with the name of the person being focused on.

Remembering always to respect in that NOT all might want the healing energies sent. If one is at the end time of one’s life one might more want LOVeing thought for peacefulness in passing sent.

Who can do an energy healing well anyone really if the intentions are pure.

Lynn
Old 04-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Lightbringer

Hello Lynn,
May I recite an example of energy healing of which I had personal ecperience. Several year ago I discovered a lump deep in my groin. I instinstively knew it was cancer. For reasons I will not go into here I had vowed that if ever I contracted cancer I would not seek help from a doctor.

Over the years I had dabbled in various kinds of healing and decided I would try to heal myself using the technique of Huna. During the course of several days the lump moved and surfaced on the left side of my groin. One day I suddenly felt wet in the groin area. On inspection I found the lump had burst and was expelling a vile smellling almost black thick blood clot. Within 3 more days the lump had gone completely and has never returned.
Peace.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:08 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Everything is Energy, everything has its own unique energetic signature.. working together, these energetic signatures form a 'symphony'.. Energetic Healing is the ability to adjust the frequencies and vibrations of the energies to bring the 'symphony' back into balance, coherence, resonance, and such..

Be well..
Old 09-07-2022, 02:50 AM
Bambo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Who can do an energy healing well anyone really if the intentions are pure.
Thats very interesting to know Lynn thank you!!

I would love sending my mom some healing but I dont have the first clue how to do it........
Old 09-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Thats very interesting to know Lynn thank you!!
I would love sending my mom some healing but I dont have the first clue how to do it........
It's as simple as breathing, visualizing and intent. The short answer ~ take deep breaths and visualize you are pulling source energy with every breath. Visualize that energy filling you up and your heart chakra getting bigger with every exhale. Focus on the love you have for your mother. When you are buzzing with energy, visualize you sending that energy too her across space and time. You can also visualize her sitting between your hands and you sending energy from your hands to her. Energy follows thought and intention and positive energy (love) is very powerful. That's energy healing in a nutshell. There are other forms like prana healing (from India) that includes color, which change and charge the energy for different conditions. Then there is reiki that uses symbols to direct the energy. But at it's most basic form sending energy, anyone can do with focus (intent) and breathwork to accumulate energy.

Richard Gordon's books on 'Quantum Touch ', what he calls energy work, are available on line and for the price of the book (Amazon), and reading it and practicing the techniques you can do energy healing. I taught the technique to my daughter when she was 8 in about 30 minutes.

If you want to get more indepth in energy raising and bonus info on astral travel, Robert Bruce's book "Astral Dynamics" (also available on Amazon) covers it all. He offers a bit more detail on energy work as he's a clairvoyent and can see energy. He also is quite adapt to astral traveling.

But for a beginner, Richard's books are excellent.

Last edited by Traveler : 10-07-2022 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:37 PM
Bambo

Thank you my friend!
Old 10-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Thank you my friend!
You're welcome!
Old 22-07-2022, 08:01 PM
Master
all I know is blue and purple for healing it is and yellow no green forklift linde
And brown and black for grounding but I'm learning so eventually I'll get the stuff light but I know blue and purple is for healing Hayling
Plus pink the passion for anger but depends with red is the anger of a red rose and pink rose for passion and love
But I am getting trained in to do this right plus I will make mistakes along the way I've made a few mistakes on the way but I'm only 1

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔