Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Master
When organ transplant first began they were implanting animal organs, pigs, etc., in human beings. So I wonder about the animals vibe or aura being joined with a human?

Today human organs are being grown in labs, and stem cell research from placenta (afterbirth) shows promise at growing human organs in a person’s body. Although the mainstream organ transplant system has lots of flaws.

For one human organs are trafficked on the black market, Celebrities and the wealthy often receive a transplant before the poor, and there are even reports of doctors letting people die, who had been in an accident. so they could give their organs to someone more noted in society. Who decides who gets an organ transplant, it is not done first come first serve.

In many cases organs may be donated without the person’s consent. A person dies alone, has no next of kin available, no Last Will and Testament, is homeless, etc., many times they just take the organs for transplant, Human organs can be very expensive, especially on the black market.

When an autopsy is done organs are removed from the body so that they can be examine, and sometimes they do not put all of the organs back in the body when the autopsy is finished. The bottom line is to stay focused and transcend any undesirable forces while on your death bed, before taking your final breath.
Old 30-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Master

Thank you Starman, really interesting comments.

Yes that was the other thing that bothered me is that if I had a bracelet saying organ donor they would just let me die instead of trying resuscitation because they wanted one of my organs. I thought it was just me being a bit paranoid but so glad you mentioned it, as it really must happen.

Mmmmm starting to think it might be best to leave things as is.
Old 30-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Master
Time frame for transplanting organs from donor to recipient:

https://www.donoralliance.org/newsro...anting-organs/

How does this relate to NDEs and different perceptions of time during said experience?
Some people are 'clinically dead' yet return. Dunno about all the perceptions throughout this. More questions than answers.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Master
Now there are exceptions to everything that I previously posted on this subject. The exception being donating an organ while you are still alive. Kidneys and Liver are transplanted from one human being to another more than any other kind of organ transplant.

Most kidney transplants are done from one living person to another, and I would guess that the spiritual implications are different if the donor is the person’s relative, spouse, or very close dear friend. This is much different than receiving an organ from a deceased person who is a stranger.

I have heard of children donating organs (a kidney) to their parents, or donating organs between two best friends. But I must say I have never read any reports of people acting differently after receiving a transplanted organ. Most people are grateful to receive a donated organ.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:16 PM
"Kidneys and Liver are transplanted from one human being to another more than any other kind of organ transplant."

To clarify, lol.....PART of a living liver from a living person....it can grow back to size. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Was thinking about organ donors today and was just wondering if anybody knows or read anything about it from a spiritual point of view? Should we or shouldn’t we.
I would donate my entire anatomy to science, why not, if I passed it would be of no use to me anyways.
May as well recycle.

utopiandreamchild
Old 30-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Administrator
This is a personal choice I opted out so did my kids. my friend was here at the time and she asked me to opt her out also.
My mother had a kidney transplant it lasted years before it started failing.
On the other hand I knew someone who had a Heart transplant he continued
Smoking drinking he abused his transplant which is how he died.
But this is Each to their own it is not for me but you may be different

Namaste
Old 31-01-2023, 08:45 AM
Master

....All I know is this.
If my little child was dying without a transplant i would have made a deal with the devil in order that a donor could be found in order to save his life.
I myself am a donor .
They can have any part of me if it helps someone's loved one to live.
And let's be honest, if someone "out there " has part of me living within them it can only be a good thing ?!!! LOL...
The only thing I made clear was that they do not touch my eyes.
The eyes are the window to the soul...and I need to see my way to heaven.
Old 31-01-2023, 10:42 AM
Master

Re AngelBlue

Thanks AngelBlue I really get where your coming from cos I have them feelings as well.

Giving the organs isn’t the real concern cos as stated above, we don’t need them anymore so why not.

My point was that how would it affect me from a spiritual point of view. That is mostly my concern and it be damaging or hold me back here.

Yep it’s a tough one.
Old 31-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I would donate my entire anatomy to science, why not,
if I passed it would be of no use to me anyways.
May as well recycle.
Then, google ''Donating my body to Science in my area"...register with them, tho not necessary,
place the information on your refrigerator after telling everyone this.
The organization, usually a University Med Dept, would get their within the hour for the body pickup after the police and Coroner leave.....
Whether it was in your home or hospital or whatever Residence.

They won't take your body if it is, say, mangled from an accident...or you had a contagious disease.
But it will cost your loved ones $0.
They will get back your ashes in a month.

PS Investigate - we have a $495 cremation in our city in Colorado, USA...they also come right away to take the body...
showing them the Death Certificate from the Coroner.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru