Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 13-01-2023, 08:12 PM
Master
Fish Pets?

Do you have any pets? In spirit world or present?

Are you thinking of adopting?

I really would like a Pomeranian-

I’ve had three cats and two dogs since being born..

A Pomeranian is little unusual for me but I just love this breed- I’m still a learner but see them often where I love and they look like great companions!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Ascender
I have pet gemstones

was visited by the spirit of a deceased scottie dog
Old 13-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Master

I have a few that are now in the spirit world. Do you count pet peeves?
Old 14-01-2023, 02:59 AM
Master
I have 2 cat's. I have had many cats in the past but the the two I have now rise above them all. Ted, and Bella. Are there names Ted is overall mellow but he's always lurking and waiting to get himself into some kind of trouble, too smart for his own good. he's a strictly nocturnal cat. He rarely awake during the day.
Then there's Bella. She's they typical " village idiot" great cat, just not very smart. For whatever reason she doesn't sleep, at least when I am around.
The two cats have a rare relationship compared to most cats. They are very close almost like a husband and wife. They cuddle and play a lot together but you never seem them fighting. You can see them getting annoyed with each other from time to time but they both just deal with it. There relationship is fun to observe.
Old 14-01-2023, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Do you have any pets? In spirit world or present?

I love pomeranians! I think they are awesome! I would go for it!

I currently have two cats. But animals are tuned in and can help raise vibrations! I dreamed my male cat was consulting with an ancient monkey spirit. I really felt quite humbled by that dream.

For a while I had a relationship with a crow. There was a crow always with me for a few weeks. One even followed me to the boarding gate inside at the airport!

I also have an animal friend (pets? they aren't pets to me, more like guides) in the spirit world. There is Quilin, a unicorn, who takes me to other worlds. I love him and he is very wise.

Z
Old 15-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Knower

Through meditation I discovered two animal spirit guides. It wasn't until I made my meditations more powerful by using crystals. I begun holding selenite crystals in my hand, and set the intention to meet my spirit guides. I was quite stunned when the first of two appeared in my third eye as an animal, not a human. He is a sloth called Dave. Whenever he connects with me my crown chakra goes mad with energetic activity, and I feel as if I receive (or 'download') his ancient wisdom. It's thanks to him that I've gone through a seismic shift in my understanding, and my spiritual growth. During one long and powerful meditation he led me through some incredible gardens. They were full of flowers I've never seen on earth, and were in colours I've never seen either, colours I didn't know exist. During that experience he introduced me to my second animal spirit guide. He's also a sloth, called Wayne. He is totally different, in that after communication with him, I always seem to receive a healing of some kind, and I feel re-energised, full of motivation, and I'm able to get things done with purpose. Wayne is showing and helping me with my purpose in life. I can connect without selenite now. I know that when I die, Dave and Wayne will be there to greet me, and help me transition to the other side.

Strangely, I've not met any human guides yet. I've only got animals so far. They're so pure and stunningly beautiful.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Administrator
All my pets are in the spirit world we lost our last one a few months back

Namaste
Old 15-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder

I have a cat. Lost both my cats this year four months apart. They were 15 years old so… I was thinking I’d take some time to get a new cat but then found myself browsing pets for adoption for hours and my girl looked sooo cute I had to have her in the family :)

On a fun note she also looked tiny in her photos. The first thing my partner and I said when we went to meet her was ‘Wow! She’s big!’ Biggest lovable ball of fluff ever!

Brian
Old 15-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Master
I had Two Rottweilers growing up they were brother and sister their names were Bone and Ebony. Bone and are both dead .
In 2006 I had my very first pet cat I got him as a kitten .His name was Swiper and he was a Russian Blue.

I made the mistake of letting him be a outdoor cat ,and this when my sister and I and would go to school and my mom worked 3rd shift so nobody was home to let him in . He would usually wait on the porch for us than one day he just wasn't there anymore.

I still would like a pet maybe a Bengal cat or Main coon cat but those are expensive breeds and I still have rent to pay.
Old 16-01-2023, 05:54 AM
Master

I had two cats that died and a relative adopted them both as two dogs some years later. Their personalities are identical and other huge "signs" appeared too. You can re-adopt a pets soul that has passed when it reincarnates if you are meant to.

The relative that adopted my cats souls as dogs was close to them as a child. They had a strong bond with her when she was a child as cats and now has them back with her as dogs. One of the puppies she adopted (that was one of my cats in her previsions life) actually was given the same name she had as a cat. She adopted her and looked at her collar and the guy giving her away gave her the same name she had as a cat. The other male puppy was named gray... and my male cat we nicknamed and called grayboy... My male and female cats would only eat certain things, the dogs have the exact same preferences and taste's and habits and personalities and relationships they had as cats.